Chapter 17: Sowon's Innocence

Highschool with GFriend

SinB’s POV

“OH, MY GOOOODDDD!!” Sowon rushes towards the table with a bright pink face. She crouches down and covers her ears.

”I told you not to go.” I sip on my drink loudly.

She looks up at me with wide eyes, “Were they doing what I think they were doing?”

I laughed at her horrified look, “What are you thinking?”

“K-Kiss...ing...?” She turns redder and avoids eye contact with me.

I looked at her to see if she was being serious and she was, “Wait, what? That’s it?”

She looks at me confused and wide eyes,”What do you mean that’s it?!”

I gave her a shocked look but don’t say anything, “There’s more?” She squeaks.

“I don’t know how to feel about this. You’re really this innocent that kissing is considered the dirtiest thing?” I laugh and eat everyone else’s food since they are all busy.

She crawls over to me, “What else can two people do together?” 

I choke on my- Yerin’s waffles. I start coughing and Sowon quickly hands me her drink.

”Thanks...” I sip it quietly.

”Indirect kiss...” She whispers very quietly but I still hear it and I almost spit out the drink.

”I’m sorry, here.” I hand her drink back and she just stares at the straw with pink cheeks.

”To answer your question, those things are something you can’t just learn from me. Maybe ask your lover or your parents or someone you are very close to. These are...uh...very...sensitive...topics...?" I give her a forced smile.

"Ah," Her brows furrow. 

I quickly eat the last of Eunha's pancakes and get up.I finish my drink and then wipe my mouth, "I'm going to go look for the other two. Those two need their time."

I head to the door when Sowon grabs my wrist, "I'll come with you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walked in silence through the narrow streets. We reached the park and Sowon walked ahead of me. She froze with wide open. I give her a confused look as I walk up next to her. My eyes widened just like hers. Eunha was on top of Umji, who was on the slide. Eunha had Umji's arms pinned to the slide and nothing else could be seen but you tell that they were busy.

I looked over at Sowon who was about to scream and quickly covered . I pulled her to the side.

"Sh! Sh!! Don't say anything! Or else, you're going to end up like Umji!" Sowon stops right away and her ears turn pink.

I peak around the corner and they were really going at it. I turn reddish just looking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eunha's POV

I pinned Umji the slide that she sat at. Her eyes widened. I looked deep into her eyes. I kissed her passionately. My heart fluttered as our lips pressed together. Umji tried to fight back but she found herself lost in the kiss. I put my legs on her sides and pressed my body on to hers. After a while, I broke away. I looked at her, panting. I immediately wanted to kiss her again but I had to hold back.

I caressed her cheek, "Oumji, I love you. I knew it from the start. My heart broke when you started to ignore me. It never hurt as bad as when Yerin didn't want to kiss me. I never felt right being with her. I knew, that it was you."

Her eyes widened, "W-what..?"

"I'm so glad it's you, Oumji. I'm glad it's not Yerin. I'm glad that you're really PikaPikachu64 and it's not Yerin. Because, Oumji, you made me fall for you and PikaPikachu64 too." I press my forehead against hers. Her eyes become teary.

"I-...I love you too..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on, SinB. It's been 2 months. Everyone's happily together but here you and Sowon are. You two are, obviously, madly in love." SinB glares at me.

"Shut up, just because you tackled Umji in the park doesn't mean you can scold me about relationships." I slap her arm.

Umji wraps her arms around my shoulders from behind, "Oh, come on, SinB. Just tell her it's not what she thinks because it's not."

SinB scoffs and rolls her eyes, "I've tried already but she always she doesn't want to hear it or that she is busy. She still talks to me but whenever I bring up our relationship, she gets angry."

"Are you kidding me?" SinB shakes her head.

Just then, Yerin runs up to us with another girl. 

SinB starts, "Yeri-"

"SinB! I have found the perfect plan for you!" Yerin cuts off SinB.

SinB gives her a confused look, "For what?"

Yerin gives us a big smile, "The perfect plan for you to get back with Sowon!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, this is bad. It's getting shorter and shorter but if I continue I wouldn't have enough for the next chapter. ANYWAY, NEXT CHAPTER IS THE LAST CHAPTER~~~ I hope you enjoyed it. Thanks for reading. Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes.