Chapter 4: The Sleepover

Highschool with GFriend

Eunha's POV

Yuju walks in with Umji, Yerin and SinB. Me and Sowon stare in shock. I look at her and she nods. We both grab Yuju's arms and drag her out of the room.

"Sorry, give us a second. We'll be right back." Sowon says smiling.

The three enter the room and close the door behind them. We drag Yuju somewhere out of ear reach.

"Alright, now spill it." We both stare at her. She sinks a little.

"Uh.. I just...uh.... wanted to invite some more people!" She smiles nervously. We stare at her blanky until she finally tells the truth.

"Alright! I'll tell you but..keep it a secret." She whispers and we smirk and nod. " So basically my mum asked who was coming over and I told her that you guys were coming over. Then asks me to invite Umji and her friends over. Then I had this great so that I could get closer to Ye- I mean get close to everyone." She laughs nervously.

"Wait a second..." I smile brightly. "You like Yerin, don't you?!"

She turns red within a second and starts stuttering like crazy. Me and Sowon just laugh. She blushes and burries her face into the sofa. 

"Awww we should help out." I turn to Sowon. She smiles before nodding.

"I would love to help. I'm sure you two would be cute together." 

Her ears perk up at what Sowon says and she glances at us, " We would?"

"Definitely." Me and Sowon say at the same time. She blushes as she thinks of something.

"A-anyway, let's go back." She stand up and quickly heads off with out us.

We quickly follow her into her room to see the other all sitting and chatting and SinB sitting on her phone.

"Done?" SinB looks up from her phone as Umji asks. 

"Yup, sorry. Just stuff. Anyway, thanks for showing up. We'll have a lot of fun." Yuju smiles towards Yerin and she smiles back. Making Yuju turn away and face us blushing. We give her a thumbs up.

"Sit down all of yous." SinB says as she pats on the bed.

Me and Sowon sit in the middle of SinB and Umji. While Yuju still has no where to sit. She looks at where she was sitting before, on her chair. Yerin had taken her seat. Yerin noticed and made in enough room for the both of them. She smiles at Yuju before patting the seat. Yuju blushes lightly before sitting on it. The contact made Yuju's cheeks turn pink and I swear it was the same as Yerin.

"There isn't much space so I have to do this. It's fine yeah?" Yerin says as she wraps her arm around Yuju and rests it on the arm chair. "Wait, I have an idea." She says as lifts Yuju's leg and places it over hers. It looked weird but neither of us seemed to care. Me and Sowon grinned at Yuju making her turn bright red. 

"Alright let's play some games I prepared for us." Yuju stands up and Yerin tries to hide it but I could her disappointment. I smirked as I bumped my shoulder into Sowon's. 

She looks at me as I smirk,"How about we use these game to help our plan?" I say as I lean very close to her face and whisper.

She grins and nods. I see from behind her SinB staring at us. She notices me looking at her and then looks away. 

"Oh?~" I say to myself. 

"What?" Sowon looks at me puzzled. 

I shake my head, "Nothing just talking to myself~" I grin and she just shrugs it off. She turns to SinB and her mood seems to brighten up when they start talking.

"Well, well, well. Look what we have here. Seems I have added something new to the plan. Plan shipping your friends together is a go." I grin to myself at the thought.

"Alright. Let's start right away." Yuju comes back into the room with a bottle.

Umji gasps, "W-wait. W-we can't do this. I haven't had my f-f-first k-kiss yet!" 

Yuju looks at her confused and I laugh loudly, "Ah you're so cute. This isn't 7 minutes in heaven. We're playing truth or dare." 

She blushes and everyone starts to laugh. We soon sit in a circle. It was Yuju-Sowon-Umji-Yerin-Me-SinB. Yuju put the bottle in the middle of the circle.

"Alright I'll begin." Yuju spins the bottle and it lands on me. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare." 

"Oh? Right off the bat? Well then I dare you to go and shove three spoons of salt in water and then drink all of the water." Yuju smirks and I stand up and head to the kitchen.

I fill a cup with water and pour three spoons of salt in it. I gulp it all down and try to hide the disgust in my face. Most of them laugh as we head back to the room. I spin the bottle and it lands on Yerin.

"Truth or dare?" I smirk knowing that I could pull this off right. 

She hesitates before answering softly, "Dare..."

I smirk, "Kiss the person to your left." 

She looks at me confused, " But you're on my left."

I hold my hair behind my ear and push out my cheek to her,"I know." 

She looks confused and slowly kisses my cheek. Everyone looked confused expect Yuju who just seemed to angry, same for Umji. Which was a little confusing.

"Alright, your turn Yerin." I smile at her and she finally smiles back. She spins the bottle and it lands on Umji. She blushes and looks down. " Truth or dare, Umji?" 

"T-truth..." She barely says.

Yerin sighs,"Alright then, have you dated someone before?" 

Umji becomes shy, avoiding eye contact with everyone,"Y-you already know I have..." 

At thar moment I felt a little ping in my chest. I don't understand. It's not like I like her or anything. I'm in love with PikaPikachu64. So why did I get hurt? 

I suddenly felt Yerin's hand on my shoulder,"There you have it ladies and gentlemen, the so called inoccent Umji, is not so inoccent." SinB gasped and then cracked up laughing when Umji was getting up to leave.

"Yah, Umji, don't go~~" I grab her wrist, "They're just joking. Come I'll protect you." I spread my arms out wide and leave a little space for her to sit next to me. 

She freezes and then sits down next to me and leans into my arms. I wrap my arm around her shoulder and she pokes her tongue out at Yerin and SinB.

We continue to play the game until Yuju brings out other games we can play.

"Okay so, we've been playing for a while so we can play one more game but then it's time for the sleep part of the sleepover." Yuju gets a list of games she had planned out. She stares at all of us and we all to burst out laughing.

We play some quick games and then Yuju finally gets the blankets out for everyone. We all brush our teeth and then change into our PJs.

"Okay someone can sleep with me on my bed and the rest can sleep on the blankets." Yuju starts,"Choose now, quick 3 seconds!" 

Yuju starts to count to 3  and then everyone finds themself somewhere expect Yerin who enters the room whilst drying her face.

"What I miss?" Yerin smiles.

"We had to choose our places. You ran out of time so you have to sleep with Yuju on the bed." SinB says.

"Oh. Well that's fine by me." Yerin skips towards the bed avoiding us, "Be warned, I'm a cuddler." She tackles Yuju into a hug and then pulls the blacket over them.

Yuju squeaks before cuddling Yerin back. I turn to see Umji on my right and Sowon on my left with SinB next to her. They seemed to be talking about something very softly. I turned back to Umji and she was fast asleep. I made my whole body face Umji and scooted closer to her. Her soft snores could be heard from where I was. I poked her cheek. She brushed it off and then grabbed my hand, pulling it towards her and not letting go. I blushed but scooted closer until our faces were only an inch away. I had this urge to kiss her. I dont know why. Maybe because she looked like a little inoccent baby. I moved foward to kiss her. I didn't have the guts. I kissed the tip of her nose and shut my eyes until I was in deep slumber.

 

Sowon's POV

"Hey, Sowon." SinB whispers to me. I turn to face her and see her staring at me.

"Yes?" I rub my eyes. 

She pauses for a second before continuing,"I'm not tired."

I stare at her blankly,"What am I supposed to do about?"

She points over to Yuju and Yerin then to behind me,"They're all asleep expect you and me."

I look around to see them all cuddling with their sleeping buddy and deep in sleep. I face SinB again to see her face right near mine. I push my head back a little. She smiles. She grabbed my blanket and pulled it over herself.

"You know, we can continue this sleepover. Just the two of us. What you say we go outside for star gazing?" She scoots closer, looking deep into my eyes.

I was speechless. I was down for some star gazing but it's cold outside. Us getting up and just leaving could wake up the others. I didn't want to dissapoint her but I didn't want to distrub the others either.

She suddenly wraps her arms around my waist,"You don't have to worry about anything. No one will wake up. No one will know that we're gone and if it gets too cold we can always bring our blanket." She winks at me as if she just read my mind and solved all my problems.I still had some worry in me tha told me to say no.

"If you don't agree to go outside with me, I'll kiss you. I'll continue to kiss you until you agree to go outside with me." As she says that she gets closer and closer leaving only a tiny gap for our lips.She smirks as she stops. I blush brightly.

I turn my head away before whispering to her,"Alright! Alright, I'll go." 

I hear her move back to her spot and slowly get up. I see her smile birghtly to herself befoer turning to me.

"What're you waiting for? Come on, Grandma." She lends me her hand. As I get up using her hand I glare at her.

"I can always change my mind and go to sleep, you know?" I smirk.as I squeeze her hand. 

She grins,"I don't mind waking you up with kisses." 

I blush brightly before hitting her playfully,"Come on, let's go." 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, Sorry it took so long to update. Anyway I'm sorry for any grammer or spelling mistakes you find. I . I hope you enjoyed.