Chapter 10: Why am I jealous? We aren't dating or anything!

Highschool with GFriend

 

 

SinB's POV

"Time to wake up, SinB." I heard a voice call out to me and I groan and flip to the other side and continue to sleep.

"SinB." I heard the voice become stern but I didn't respond nor did I move.

There was a brief moment of silence before I heard soft footsteps come to where I laid. Then I heard the same voice in my ear but this time I recognized who it really was.

"Wake up or I'll kiss you." The warm air hit my ear and sent shivers down my body.

I sat up quickly and looked at her with wide eyes, "Wha-what are you doing here?!"

Sowon chuckled as she sat down on my bed, "Well, Yuju and Eunha had left before me and I don't like going alone so I decided to pick you up." 

She looked down at me, "Nice PJs by the way. You should've worn them to the sleepover."

I looked down at my black dragon shirt and white shorts. I quickly grabbed my blanket and covered myself and she laughed.

"Wh-why didn't you just go with Yerin or Umji?" I asked, trying to not make her notice my blush.

"I did." She said and I looked at her questioningly,"They're outside waiting for us."

Sowon stood up and headed to the door, "Hurry up and get dressed. We're waiting down there for you."

Before she could leave, I ran up to her and grabbed her wrist. Sowon looked at me with her eyes widen just a bit. She tilted her head to the side giving me smirk.

"Why'd you stop me? Want me to stick around until you're ready or something?" Her smirk became bigger, making the blush on my face bigger.

I let go of her, "N-no. I just...I..uh..don't know. Just forget it. Go ahead and wait outside. I'll be ready in a few minutes." I sigh and rub my face. 

Sowon grabs my wrist and pulls me back again, before quickly wrapping her arms around my waist, "Are you sure you don't want me to stay with you?"

Her smirk on her face was closer than before. If I wanted I could've just rubbed it off her face right now. I shook the thoughts out my head and frowned at her. I placed my hand on her cheek and pushed her away to make it seem like I wasn't affected by her line despite the huge blush on my face. 

"Yes, I am sure. Now, get out." I leave her embrace, instantly missing it. I pushed her out my room and just before closing the door on her face I said one last statement, "Yerin's lines never work with me, why would yours?"

I close the door and let out a sigh, "Why would yours? How the hell did your line actual make my heart speed up?" I mumbled to myself.

I shook it off and changed my clothes quickly. I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair. I skipped out on breakfast and left after saying goodbye to my mother.

Yerin and Umji stood outside talking to Sowon, "Ah, SinB's here."

"Yes, I am. Shall we leave now?" I raise my eyebrow and they nod. 

"Hey, so SinB, you're the same age as Umji?" Sowon walks up to me and I nod.

"Yes. You're the same as Yerin, right?" She nods with a smile

"Yup! Hey, your house is very close to the school. I can see it right over there." Sowon points to our school in the distance.

I can't help but laugh at her childness, "You know, an old person like you really doesn't look good acting like a kid."

"YAH! I'm not old!" She slapped my shoulder and I laughed loudly.

"Old people shouldn't yell. Your fake teeth might fall out." Her left eye twitched in anger.

"Hwang Eunbi, I am goi- COME BACK HERE!" I run off to school as she chases me. She was fast with her long legs but I'm a fast runner.

As soon we reached school, I turned around to look at her. That was when she caught up to me and caught me.

"Gotcha!" We both laughed as she held me in her arms. I smiled as she laughed. I didn't want the moment to end but of course, all good thing have to end one day. Like this moment and our time together.

"Sowon~!" A voice called out to Sowon. Sowon looked up and gave a bright smile to the person. She let go of me and ran to the person instead.

"Wheein! I can't believe it! It's been forever since we've talked! What are you doing here?" Sowon hugged the mysterious women.

"Oh my god, Wheein?!" Yerin and Umji show up behind us. Yerin runs up to Wheein hugging her too whilst Umji just waves.

"Hello my children! I have returned and I am not leaving this time!" Wheein proclaims and Sowon and Yerin freak out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Who the hell is she?" I bite on my pen angerily. 

Umji, who sits next to me, places a note on my table. 

"Her name is Jung I open in it and read it in my head, Wheein. She was senior of Yerin unnie and Sowon unnie and a very close friend as well. That's about all I know."

I frown and quickly scribble on the paper,"If she's friends with Yerin, why don't I know her?" I toss the paper to Umji.

"Umji returns the paper in a matter of seconds,Wheein unnie is popular with everyone but Yerin unnie and her friendship was something like a secret. Sowon unnie and Wheein unnie's was pretty open and well known. Everyone shipped them together."

I grumble angry as I read it and toss the paper over my shoulder, "Whatever..." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I find myself looking for Sowon at lunch. To my disappointment, she was already with her. I sigh as I start to walk away. Luckily, I bumped into Umji and hung out with her since Yerin was also with Sowon and Wheein.

I bite into my sandwich angrily, "Ugh! I don't understand why I feel so mad!"

"You're jealous." I frown at Umji who smiles teasingly.

"Ugh, be serious, Umji." I roll my eyes.

"I am!" She pouts,"You're not mad, you're jealous. So basically you are angry but you're jealous of Sowon unnie paying so much attention to Wheein unnie."

I feel my face warm up and become red so I don't say anything.

"If you like her, just tell her. I can say with confidence you won't be disappointed." Umji smiles at me and I feel myself smile back.

"I'll do it when she's free and leaves Wheein's side."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Two weeks." I sigh.

"T W O  W E E K S! It's been two weeks and she doesn't even want to leave Wheein's side!" I grit my teeth in anger.

Umji frowns as she rubs her chin,"This is not right..."

I groan loudly,"I'll give up con-"

"No!" Umji suddenly cuts me off, startling me.

She clears , "I mean, why don't you try approaching her?"

I frown, "I guess I'll try. Maybe when she's heading to class that she doesn't have with Wheein."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had walked out of maths class and hoped to see or bump into Sowon. I looked around as I walked to my next class. I smile smugly as I spot her over the crowd. She was so tall you could see her head perfectly even over the huge crowd. I snicker at that. I quickly pulled my sticky note, that I had saved for her, out of my pocket.

"Sowon unnie, meet me after classes end at the library. ~SinB"

I hold the sticky part out as I hold the note and walk over to Sowon. I walk up to her as she looks at her schedule. I hold her hand which results in the sticky note sticking to her hand. I quickly let go as she looks down, pretty shocked. I raise my eyebrow and smirk over my shoulder as I walk away. I watch her look down at her hand which had the sticky note. I smile as I watch her read it with an adorable confused face and walk away to my next class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Classes had ended and I headed to the library. I pulled out my harry potter and the half blood prince, sit down and begin to read. I had told Umji about the sticky note thing and her reaction was so cute. 

"You're so bold, I wish I was like you~" Umji rests her chin and sighs dreamily. I laugh at her.

"Don't worry, I'm sure Eunha's head over heels for you, either way~" I laugh loudly as her eyes widen and her face turns red but then her face falls ad she tries to smile but fails.

I snap out of my thoughts when someone pulls the chair next to me and sits down. I look up to see Sowon smiling and resting her cheek on her hand whilst looking at me. I quickly pack my book away, panicking that I was keeping her waiting. I put one leg over my other and place my hands on top. I looked down at the table and smiled at nothing in particular. I started to sweat as I heard her laugh. 

Sowon finally stopped laughing, wiping away her tears and clenching stomach, "SinB, why'd you call me here? I was meant to go home with Wheein today."

I feel anger rising inside me, "Don't you go home with her every day?"

"Yeah but today we were going alone usually someone else is there." Sowon tries to explain herself.

I scoff and roll my eyes, "Yeah, yeah. Whatever."

The atmosphere becomes thick as we both become silent. 

"So," Sowon starts, "You still haven't answered my question. Why did you call me here?"

She sounded a little more serious. I looked over at her serious expression. My own expression softens looking at her. I turn away and look at the table once again as I sit properly, getting ready to do what I keep here to do. I swallow the big lump in my throat. My fist clench as I turn to her once again.

"I..." The lump came up my throat again, preventing me from saying anything. Sowon tilted her head slightly, waiting for me to continue.

"You...what?" Sowon askes.

"I-" I gulp down the lump and stand up from my chair, grabbing my bag, "I-I can't do this. So-sorry."

I quickly walk out the library as I hear Sowon shout out to me. I continue to speed walk down the empty hallway when suddenly a hand grips my wrist and pulls me back. I look up to see Sowon's eyebrows raised and slightly open.

"Si-SinB," Sowon says softly. Too softly. As if she was worried she did something wrong. Which she did.

I turn around but don't walk away, "What?"

She doesn't let go of my wrist, "Di-Did I do something wrong?"

I nod my head, "Wha-what did I d-do wrong?"

I bit my lip as I turn around sharply, "YOU MADE ME FALL FOR YOU!" 

 

Sowon's eyes widen and she let go of my wrist in surprise, "Not only that, you made me feel like you felt something back then within a few minutes made me feel like you didn't know me!" My eyes become watery.

I shake my head and look down as I try to wipe away my tears, "SinB..."

I didn't look at her and continued to wipe away my tears, "SinB...Look at me."

I shake my head, "No."

"SinB," Sowon cups my cheeks and makes me look up at her.

I look at her face with tears running down mine. Sowon was smiling sweetly and her cheeks were pinkish as she looked me in the eyes. My eyes widen. She lets out a little laugh as she wipes my tears away with her thumb. 

"I also am in love with you." She caresses my cheek and my eyes widen even more as her cheeks turn a brighter shade of red.

"N-no way...Re-really?" I break into a huge smile when she nods shyly. I wrap my arms around her waist, "Yes! So, we're dating now?"

I look up at her as she shyly nods and turns away. I peck her cheek, "I love you, Sowon!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eunha's POV

It had been two weeks and I had not received one message from PikaPikachu64. My brows furrowed as I looked at how I messaged her yet she just left me on read. I texted, "Hey, are you mad at me? Did I do something wrong?" but I quickly erased it because I had no courage to text her anymore. I sigh heavily. 

"Woah, that sounded heavy." I turned around to see Yerin smiling brightly at me.

"Ah," I look down at my closed phone, "You heard that?"

"I bet anyone in a mile's reach would've heard it. Are you alright?" She sits on the table of the desk in front of me. Her expression had became serious.

I fix my hair back, sighing once again, "Yeah..."

"You know, it's alright. You can tell me. I don't tell anyone's secrets and can help you out very well." Yerin smiles but it was weird. It wasn't like her usually closed eye smile. Her eyes were open and staring right at me like she knew the answers to everything.

I was hesitate but told her anyone, "I, uh, have this online friend and I really like her. In that way. I don't know if she feels the same way or not but if we ever meet in person, I'll confess and hope for the best. Anyway, the problem is, it's been two weeks and I have received no message from her at all. I don't know what I did wrong."

"What's her username?" Yerin says with her eyebrow raised and a little smirk on the side of her face.

"PikaPikachu64" Yerin's usual smile over takes her previous smile.

"Good news for you. I know exactly who that person is." Yerin says and my eyes widen.

"Re-really?!" I smile brightly as she nods with a chuckle, "Who?!"

Yerin then freezes. I see look away before she smiles at me but it wasn't her usual smile or weird smile. It was another and it made feel uncomfortable. I could tell there was something wrong.

"Well?" I ask and she chuckles hesitantly, "Who is it?"

"It-It's," She shakes her head before giving me the uncomfortable smile, "It's me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! WHATTT???!!!! IT'S YERIN?!!??!?!? OH MAI GAA! OH YERIN! Anyway, XD, sorry this took so long. Just want to say this book will be coming to an end soon. Anyway, now back to the normal ending part. Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed. Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes.