Chapter 3: Before The Sleepover

Highschool with GFriend

Sowon's POV

Yuju,Eunha and I were going home together. Until it was time for us to split and head back to our own homes. I arrived home and opened the door with the keys my mother gave me.

"I'm back!!" I shouted as I closed the door behind me. 

"Welcome back!" I hear a faint shout bacl from down the hallway. 

I walk through the hallway and into my room, closing the door behind me. I throw my bag into the corner and bring out my other bag for the sleepover I had already packed. I it and check over everything again. After checking getting items I had forgotten I look at the time.

"Mum! It's almost time for me to head to Yuju's house! Can I go early?" I shout as I peak my head out the door.

"Yeah, okay! But I'm dropping you off! Now hurry up and come sit, I'll get my stuff and we'll leave." She says as I see her walk into her room.

 

Eunha's POV

I throw my bag onto my bed as soon as I arrive home. I check my text messages and there were no texts. I sigh before realising I haven't packed for the sleepover. I grab my sleepover bag and start stuffing things I'll need. I look at the time and realise, I'm 5 minutes late. I change out of my clothes and grab bag and run out into the living room where my dad sat.

"Dad, I'm leaving now. I'm late. Okay? Bye! Love you!" I shout as I quickly head outside without even listening to him. Yuju's house wasn't to far away from mine so I could walk. Sowon must've left early since her house farther from ours yet she still walks. I check the time and speed walk or run as much I can. 

-------------------

I finally arrived from what feels like forever. I take a deep breath before ringing the bell. I waited and through the stained glass, I could see someone coming towards the door.

"Hey, you're finally here?" Yuju replys as she swings the door open almost hitting me.

"Careful there. I'm here now, may I come in?" I ask giving a little bow and she laughs before letting me in.

Yuju leads me to her room where the door was closed. When she reaches for the doorknob and opens it. I see Sowon already inside,sitting on Yuju's bed,with a pillow in her hand and her phone. We both enter the room and take seat. I sit on the bed with Sowon and Yuju sits on her chair.

"As expected of Sowon. Never late." I say and Yuju laughs.

"Of course, I won't be Sowon then." She puffs outs her chest with pride. Yuju continues to laugh and laugh when she suddenly snorts. Both me and Sowon start laughing as well.

"Yuju! Your other friends have all arrived!" Me and Sowon look at Yuju in confusion.

"What? I thought it was only going to be us 3?" I ask tilting my head to the side.

"Look I'll explain in a second. Let me bring them here." Yuju says as she quickly leaves the room.

Me and Sowon look at each other and just shrug off. In a little while Yuju enters with three different people following her. Me and were so shocked to see..............

-----------------------------------------------

Ugh, I haven'y uploaded in too long and I said I would upload shoirt chapters each day. Sorry guys, on the second we got project that was due today. (Its the 3rd day). It . I'm sorry for any grammer mistakes and any spelling errors I dont have excuse I at english. I have you enjoyed :)