Chapter 18: The End?

Highschool with GFriend

Sowon’s POV

Another day of school. I rushed out of my class and headed to my locker. As I was getting my books out, I heard a very familiar voice.

”Oh my god, stop~” I turn to see SinB who was pushed against the wall form another tall girl. I couldn’t see exactly who this girl was but her hair was silver colored and she wore a black leather jacket.

”Come on, babe,” I heard the girl’s seductive voice. She grabbed SinB’s hand and kissed the back of it,”Let’s ditch this place. We can head back to my place for some fun” 

SinB’s face turned red and she failed to be able to say anything. I scoffed. I turn around and head to where everybody was seated.

I arrived and obviously, everyone was flirting. Thankfully, as I sat down, Umji broke away from Eunha. Eunha started whining to Umji.

"Sowon unnie is here, we don't want her to feel left out," I heard Umji whisper to Eunha and I clenched my fists.

"Ah, SinB!" Eunha calls out and I turn around. 

SinB ran over to us with a big smile at that same girl from before following her and smiling at her.

"Guys, I want you to meet my new lover. Byulie introduce yourself," SinB grabs the girl's hand and pulls on it.

The other girl smiles charmingly as she pushes her hair back, "Hello, ladies. My name is Moon byul-yi but just call me Moon or Moonbyul."

I must admit she was very attractive but my heart clenched when I saw her smile at SinB the way she does. I have no reason to feel this way. She doesn't belong to me. She's moved on from me so I should too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SinB's POV

I introduced everyone to Moonbyul even they know who she was. This was all part of the plan and it was working. I noticed Sowon glaring at Moonbyul but then her expression changed and she became her normal self. Ugh, this is not right! She's supposed to be angry and jealous and then come back for me!

I ignored her and stared at Moonbyul as lovingly as I could. Moonbyul was very handsome. She surprised me with her gorgeous smile first time. She has a charming smile and then a cute smile where her nose wrinkles up. I would totally date her if I wasn't so in love with Sowon. I wish that idiot just realize it was all a misunderstanding! I scold myself for letting her slip into my mind once again.

I stand up, catching everyone's attention. I slip my hand into Moonbyul's hand, "We need to go somewhere."

Moonbyul stands up too and I shoot a quick glance at Sowon, who looks disappointed but then shakes it off. I drag her to the lockers. 

"Alright, we wait until the first bell goes and Sowon arrives," I turn to see Moonbyul leaning on the wall. I lean next to her. I faced forward, the way she would come.

"Moonbyul unnie, thank you for this once again and I'm sorry," She chuckles at me.

"Come on now, SinB. We're friends now. It's fine." She ruffles my hair and I giggle.

"Say, Moonbyul, do you like someone?" I ask and she freezes but then melts into a smile as she stares at her phone screen.

"Yes, but we could never happen. Only in her wildest dreams..." She says with a soft smile and I give her a confused look. (a/n: SHE'S TALKING ABOUT ME! I LOVE HER OKAY?! GO AWAY MOONBYUL STANS BUT MOONSHA (yes I made a ship name for us) IS THE BEST SHIP)

"What does that even mean?" She turns to me with a smile but it changes as she looks behind me.

I was about to turn around when her right-hand cups my cheeks and she presses her lips to mine. She pushes my head onto the wall and my eyes widened. I shut my eyes tightly and wrap my arms around her neck since I already knew what was going on. 

I heard a gasp. Moonbyul broke away as if she was surprised someone had caught us. She looks at Sowon with wide eyes but it sighs in relief and she places her hand on her chest.

"Oh, thank goodness," Moonbyul intervened our hands, "It's just Sowon."

I see Sowon's shocked expression is replaced with a frown instead. She covers her face with her hand for a brief second before rolling her eyes at us.

"That was a close one, you should be more careful," She smiles and walks past us like nothing happened.

I clenched my fist in anger, it was at this point, I had lost it. I started walking after Sowon but Moonbyul grabbed my wrist. I turn to her and she just smiles at me.

"Good luck." She pushes me and with a smile and waves heads the other way.

I quickly run after Sowon. Her shoes clacked against the hallway floor.

"Sowon! Wait!" She doesn't respond. I grit my teeth and practically run at her and grab her wrist. I pull her back. 

Her body pushes onto me and we stumble backward until my back hits the wall. I hiss a little at the pain.

"Are you okay??" I look up to see Sowon has her hand against the wall, next to my face.

I blush but I use all my confidence, "Sowon, please. Listen to me!"

She freezes but then rolls her eyes. Her hands were about to leave the wall when I wrapped my arms around her neck, pulling her face close to mine. 

"I love you, Sowon," I whisper and my warm breath against her lips sends shivers down her back. I see her eyes widened but she doesn't say anything back, "Aren't you going to say it back?"

She looks away, "SinB, let go of me. You have a girlfriend."

I roll my eyes as I frown at her, "Can you stop being like that?! I'm not a player! This was all part of my plan and I know damn well you knew from the start."

She scoffs, "Go and date Yuju."

"Ugh! You are literally so annoying!" I glare at her and she returns me the glare and was about to say something but I cut her off.

I grab her collar and pull her into a kiss. She melts into the kiss right away as her arms wrap themselves around my waist. I move my arms to wrap around her neck. Our kiss was passionate as it showed our longing for each other. After a little, we broke away still holding each other in each other's embrace.

"So much for your innocence." I laughed at Sowon who smiled back. We parted each other. She started to walk away once again and before I could even call her out, I heard a bing go off on my phone.

Sowon: Today 5:00 pm sharp, you have to be at my house ready for a sleepover. You need to pay for what you started.

I looked up to see Sowon peeking around the corner and I laughed. I hugged my phone to my chest and jumped in joy.

"I'll meet you there, babe!" I wave towards Sowon and skip away back to everyone else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's so nice to know that our problems have ended." Umji said softly as she stirred her latte.

Eunha laid her head on Umji's shoulder, "I'm glad. I wonder what the future holds for us all?"

Umji sipped her latte and placed it down as she went to kiss the bridge of Eunha's nose, making her chuckle, "I wonder too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! IT'S FINISHEDDD!!!! I'VE FINISHED MY FIRST EVER FANFIC ON ASIANFANFIC!!!!I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED IT! Anyway, quick news. This hasn't ended just yet. Yes it's marked as complete but there will be a "bonus" chapter and a little look in the futre ;)