Chapter 6: The Weekends

Highschool with GFriend

Eunha's POV

My eyes flutter open in the morning to find the most cutest thing ever. Umji had her arms wrapped around me and her head seemed to lay on my shoulder. I didn't want to move. I stared in awe. I had to get this on camera. I turned my head and saw Sowon and Yuju missing but Yerin and SinB were still in deep slumber. I reached under my pilliow trying not to move too much. I grasped my phone in my hand as soon as I felt it. I quickly took it out and with one hand swiped on the camera. I first took a couple selfies and then some pictures of just Umji. I awe at the pictures and then go to my messages. I see no texts from PikaPikachu64 so I decide to message first

EunHaHaHa46: Good Morningggg~~

She must still be sleeping or she messages really quickly. I hear rustling in the bed sheets. I look up to see Yerin get out of bed and stretch. She yawns loudly. She blinks away her tiredness and then looks down at me. She's still sleepy because all she does is just stare.

"Good morning, Yerin~" I say in a sweet voice and a smile. She smiles back after a few seconds.

"Good morning. Already on your phone? Awe that's a cute sight. You two are the cutest couple ever." She yawns and stretches as she walks out of the room.

I blush at the last part and look over at Umji who is still sleeping. I suddenly remember what I did last night and get the urge again. I lean towards her but stop soon. Our faces were very close. I gulped. I leaned a bit closer and then she suddenly started to shift. I quickly leaned back and then saw her eyes flutter open. I held my phone near my face. She opens her eyes slowly. She spots me so close to her. (Since Umji's head was on Eunha's shoulder or near her shoulder.)

"Good morning, cutie~" I smile at her and she blushes and sits up quickly.

She looks around and then rubs her eyes. Once they open again, her eyes fall on me. I sit up next to her, closing my phone and tossing to the side.

I give her a little frown and nudge her shoulder,"No good morning for me?" 

She stutters at first but then mumbles a quick "Good morning." before blushing like crazy.

I smile as she asks, "Wh-why were you still in bed?"

"Because you were on top of me and you looked too cute to be woken up." I give her a wink before getting up,"Let's go get something to eat, shall we?" 

I hand her by hand to help her up. She looks away before grabbing it and getting up. She lets go quickly but I could see her blushing. She's so cute. Skinship must make her embarrassed. It makes with to touch her more. I grin to myself. 

As we head out the room I see Yerin on top of someone on the couch. The person was squealing loudly for someone to help her. And within 1 second I could already  tell who it was.

"Ah, good morning you two." We turn around to see Sowon cooking some scrambled eggs. She smiles at us. I smile as I head towards her.

"Good morning. Mmmm, smells nice." I peak at the egg and my lips.I turn back to Umji who was looking at Yerin smooching Yuju and Yuju shouting for help.

"Help me!! Someone! Anyone! My heart can't handle this!" Me and Sowon laugh. 

"Yah, shut up already." We turn around to see SinB enter the room. She heads towards Yerin and pulls her off Yuju. "Leave her alone you overgrown child." 

Yerin whines and sulks,"Nooo~ Yuju~Give me my Yuju~" 

Yuju rises up from the couch gasping for air. She pants,"Th-thanks, SinB"

"Yerin does it to everyone." SinB just shrugs as she heads towards Sowon.

As their eyes meet, a smile crawls onto SinB's face. I step away from Sowon as SinB and her start to talk. I smirk at them before leaving and heading towards Yuju on the couch. I sit down on the couch next to Yuju.

Grinning, I whisper to her,"Aren't you lucky? Getting kisses from your crush."

She blushes and smacks my arm,"Sh-shut up." 

"Alright breakfast is served." Sowon says and we all head to the dining table. 

TimeSkip

Everyone was doing there own morning routines. I finished my mine so I sit on the couch and turned the tv on. I was decided to watch the first channel that came on. It was a kids show. Tom and Jerry. I found it funny so I would laugh every now and then. After a little while I saw Yuju poke her head from behind a wall. 

"What you doing?" She says.

"Watching Tom and Jerry." I reply glancing at her before focusing on the tv again.

She walks towards me and sits down next to me on the couch. She lets out a light sigh. We watched the show in silence but laughed every now and then. 

"SINB-YAH!" We jolt at the sudden shout. We turn around our heads to the hallway to see SinB running away with something in her and giggling to herself. 

"GIVE MY BRUSH BACK! I'LL KILL YOU!" Sowon runs down the hallway chasing SinB.

Me and Yuju look at each other then look at the tv to see the same thing happening with Tom and Jerry. We face each other again before bursting into laughter. 

"The Tom and Jerry line."Yuju laughs.

"Hahaaha! I can't breathe!" I clutch my stomach as me and Yuju continue to watch and laugh at the tv and the two. 

Soon enough Sowon comes into the room with steam blowing out from her ears. She sits down next to us as she grumbles and brushes her hair.

"Look, Sowon, you and SinB are on tv." I say and me and Yuju burst into laughter and tears. 

Sowon gets so ticked off but instead of yelling at us she gets up and leaves. Me and Yuju stop laughing and look at each confused. Then we heard shouting.

"NOOOO! SOWON! I'M SORRY! PLEASE ANYTHING BUT THAT! I'LL EVEN CALL YOU UNNIE FROM NOW ON! PLEASE! I'LL DO ANYTHING! PLEASE! UNN-" SinB's shouting is spread through the house but then cut off and turns into mumbles. 

I hear Yuju who start giggling again as she turns around to say to me,"The two-" 

"Yujuuu~" Yuju stops as soon as she hears her name. She freezes for a bit but then looks behind her. I followed her eyes to see Yerin hiding behind the wall. 

"H-hey." Yuju gets up as Yerin shows her full self. I can see Yuju's hand tremble a little as she stares at Yerin who was dressed up all pretty.

"What're you so ready for? You two got a date that I don't know about?" I teasingly say to them as I shake my head.

"No not really. But I was hoping for us to hang out somewhere. It is Saturday today so I have the perfect place for us to hang out. That is, if everyone wants to go." Yerin looks at Yuju with hopeful eyes.

I stare at them from afar; she(Yerin) hopes for the answer she wants.I watch the two and I could tell Yuju was having a a hard time having her words to come out.

So I stepped in and did it for her,"You know, SinB and Sowon are have already got something planned I believe and me and Umji have plans of our own. I'm sure Yuju would love to tag along with you though. Unless you don't like the fact that it's only going to be you two." 

Yuju and Yerin turn their focus to me. I smirk as Yerin tries to avoid eye contact,"N-no. Not at all. Sh-should we go now, Yuju?" 

"Oh-uh yeah. Let me quickly get ready and we'll go." Yuju stutters as she speaks. They stare at each before awkwardly walking away. 

I sigh and shake my head at the two. I grin to myself as I think about them enjoying their date. Then at that moment I got bing sound from my phone. I quickly bring my phone to my face. I finally got a message back.

PikaPikachu64: Good morning~

EunHaHaHa46: Hey, you just woke up?

PikaPikachu64: No, I woke up a little while ago but was doing my morning routines. What about you? 

EunHaHaHa46: I've been up for a while. Honestly I'm really bored right now.

EunHaHaHa46: Also, did you eat breakfast yet?

PikaPikachu64: Yes I have mother ;P

EunHaHaHa46: *Grandma voice*Back in my days, we had to go out to the farm and milk the cows and then just drink the milk with 6 people in one family. You kids should be very grateful. *Shakes head*

PikaPikachu64: Bahahahahaah XD

PikaPikachu64: My parents I swear

I giggle at my own text as we continue to text. Then after a while Sowon comes into the room. I put my phone down after saying goodbye and face Sowon. 

"Where are Yuju and Yerin?" She looks at me confused. 

I grin,"Well Yerin wanted to hang out with everyone so I told her I had plans with Umji and you had plans Sin-" 

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Whoa. You told her what?" Sowon cuts me off

"If you let me finish-" She cuts me off again

"Yeah sorry." I roll my eyes at her.

"I told her I had plans with Umji and you and SinB had plans together so she could go and hang out with Yuju. So, in the end they are on a date together. Eunha 1. Sowon 0." I smirk and Sowon shakes her head in a playful manner.

She scoffs,"I can do better. If you want to play with me: just know I don't go easy on anyone." 

I smirk again,"Oh, you're on." 

We stare at each other before laughing.

"May the best win." We say in unison as we fist bump. 

"Also, do me a favour. I need you to take SinB out for a while." I say as I turn my attention back to my phone.

"What? Why?" She leans on the couch from behind.

"Because I told Yuju and she said if she came back and we all hadn't actually gone out, or were out, she would kill us." I say.

"How does that make sense? Won't you want to spend more alone time with your crush?" Sowon groans.

"Yeah but she doesn't want to be alone with Yerin. She's not 'ready' yet." I speech mark ready.

"Ugh. Well fine. That means you and Umji get to hang out." I look at her and she smirks.

"Yeah and?" I ask her with a frown.

"You two go cute together. Small and small relationship is so cute. Plus everyone saw you and Umji cuddling in the morning. You two were holding onto each other for dear life." She chuckles as leans away from the couch.

"Shut up!" I pout and cross my arms, clearly burning red.

"Sowon 1. Eunha 1." Sowon turns her back to me as she gives me peace sign over her shoulder and walks away.

"Goddamnit." I sigh and turn the tv off. I get up and head to the room where Umji was. I entered and she look up and smiled. My heart started to beat so quickly

"Goddamn she's so cute." I thought to myself as I try to calm my heart. I walked up to her and sat down next to her on the bed where she was laying on her stomach.

"So... How are you?" I asked and mentally face palm myself. Everytime.

"I'm good." She replied.

"Good." I say nervously.

"How are you?" She askes and I don't turn around to look at her.

"I'm good." I reply with a dull response and feel something stuck in my throat.

"Good... That's... good." She said, stopping between every word.

"Good." I say as my voice was about to crack.

"What am I supposed to say? I lied to Sowon so she could be with SinB. She won't believe me if I don't go with Umji. Ugh." I take a deep breath of air.

"Hey, so uh...you wanna like....hang out? We could go somewhere? Since everyone else....like....is going somewhere. I mean you don't have to if you don't want to." I say the last few words quickly. 

"Sure." I turn around shocked to see her smiling at me.

"Really?" I smile and she nods. 

"A-alright. I've got a good place to go. Get ready and I'll meet you in a bit." I say as waddle away. I lean on the wall where no one could see me and left out a big sigh of relief. I suddenly feel a smile creep onto my face. My smile disappears soon after when I realize, I don't know where to take Umji.

I ruffle my hair as I head to a room where I can change. I brought good clothes so that was one thing. I put them on and put on some make up. I gave myself a wink in the mirror and went out to the living room. Thank God, Yuju's parents aren't home. I still had no clue where to take Umj. I'll just walk around town and try to find somewhere good just by looking around. 

"Ugh, this is never gonna work.." I groan to myself. When I suddenly hear two people having a chat. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi and sorry it took so long. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. The next three chapters are going to be of their dates. Sorry for any grammer or spelling errors. I at english. I have no excuse.