Chapter 8- Cookies

Love Potion

 

 

“ Girls! I bought the ice cream you guys wanted! ” Yerin took off her shoes and threw them on the ground. She just came back from the convince store. Sowon came out from the kitchen with a spatula in her hand. 

 

“Yerin-ah! Don’t throw your shoes around, place them properly! Organize the rest of them too.” Sowon scolded her. 

“ Ah- but unnie I’m tired..” Yerin complained. Sinb popped out of nowhere and walked to the door, she started to pick up the shoes that were scattered around the floor. Yerin and Sowon was shocked by her actions and just watched her clean up. Sinb never cleaned up. 

 

“ Thank you Sinb-ah.” Yerin wanted to help her but Sinb stopped her by shaking her head and took the vans out of her hands. “ it’s ok Unnie..I’ll do the rest, go shower.” Sinb gave her a light smile. Yerin blushed and nodded. 

 

“ Unnie? What’s for dinner?” Yerin asked and dragged Sowon with her. “ Guess.” 

“ Fried noodles and octopus soup!” Eunha chirped, from the living room.

“ Spicy beef soup!” Yuju shouted.

“ Unnie, it’s burning.” Umji pointed at the frying pan, popping out of nowhere.

 

“Ahhh!” She quickly turned off the gas and stopped the burning. They all just laughed when they saw their eldest Unnie panicking. Sinb came over attracted by their laughter.

 

“  What’s so funny? Ah- the smell..” Sinb had to open the windows in the kitchen and the living room. Yerin helped her with it, however when the both reached to the same handle of the windows. Their hands touched. Yerin felt a warm wave touching hers. Sinb quickly withdraw her hands when she felt the same thing. 

 

“ Uh..Sorry..” Sinb apologized. And continued to open the windows.

“ It’s alright..” Yerin said shyly, she knew that Sinb felt the same thing when she blushed. 

 

“ Oh? What is this?” Eunha asked. She took a nicely wrapped pink box on the table and showed it to the girls.

“ For…Yerin?” Yuju read out. Yerin walked over to see what it was. She smiled when she saw the box.

“ Ah, That’s from Taehyung-ssi. As a greeting gift, home made cookies.” Yerin smiled and opened them. She took one piece and ate it. “ Wow, it’s really good!” She beamed at the pleasing taste of the cookie. Sinb could only frown at the sight, seeing how Yerin was happy with the cookies Tahyung gave. 

 

“ Really? Can I have one?” Yuju asked and took one too. Eunha shared one with Sowon, eating one bite and then fed her girlfriend who was busy with cooking. Sinb frowned even more when the girls look happy with cookies.

 

“ Sinb-ah, are you not going to have one?” Yerin handed her the box but Sinb walked away. “ I’m not hungry, I’m going for a walk.” Yerin was upset with her response.

 

 “ But, it’s almost dinner time-.” 

“ That’s why you shouldn’t be eating those cookies.” Sinb said coldly and walked out of their dorm. Yerin looked at the cookies and place them down on the counter. Umji sighed and went up to Yerin. 

 

“ Unnie, She didn’t mean to do that..Maybe she’s on her diet or something.” Umji explained. Yerin gave her a weak smile and thanked Umji. “ I hope so.” 

 


 

The next day, The girls were filming for a show along with Yerin and Taehyung being the host of the show. They were at backstage checking their microphones. Sinb was alone adjusting her casual outfit. She was wearing black ripped jeans with grey cropped hoodie and a leather jacket, along with a pair of military boots. She checked herself in the mirror making sure she looks decent. Yerin came into the room where she was. 

 

“ Oh, Sinb-.” Yerin’s looked at Sinb and realizing what she was wearing, and gulped at the sight. Earning a questioning look from Sinb. 

 

“ Unnie?” Sinb walked up to her and waved her hands in front of her. Yerin froze in spot as Sinb got closer, she could feel herself inhaling Sinb’s usual perfume, but she got a bit nervous and blushed as she saw her exposed waist. Rapid heartbeat could be heard.

 

“ I’m not fine at all.” Yerin whispered, Sinb tilled her head in confusion.

“ Are you not feeling well?” Sinb stepped closer and placed her hand on Yerin’s forehead. She could only shiver into Sinb’s touch of her cold hands. Sinb’s boots made her taller than Yerin, so Sinb was basically hovering her with her pleasant smell.

“ No no, I’m ok…This suits you by the way.” Yerin was tidying her jacket for her, then patted to flatten the bumps on the leather. Sinb smiled and and held her hands that was helping her. 

 

“ Yerin-Unnie, you look pretty in this dress.” Sinb smiled and looked into her eyes. Yerin was wearing a white dress that really made her like a goddess to Sinb. Sinb kissed her forehead and hugged her. Yerin was stuck in her embrace and held her tightly too. Her hugs are alway so warm and calming. 

 

“ Are you nervous?” Sinb asked.

“ Um- no..” Yerin answered slowly. Sinb chuckled and smiled.

“ You’re lying, I can feel you shake now. You’ll do just fine. Fighting.” Sinb said. 

“ Thank you.” Yerin closed her eyes as she enjoys the hugging.

 

Then, a knock came from the outside and they pulled away as quick as possible, both blushing but hiding. “ Come in.” Sinb said. Then the door opened, it was Taehyung. Sinb bit her lips and took Yerins right hand with her left.

 

“ Yerin-ah, we should be going.” Taehyung smiled at the pair.

“ Ok, thanks for coming to remind me.” Yerin beamed and looked back at Sinb, and then  her hands that was held tightly into Sinb’s.

 

“ See you on the show..” Yerin then kissed her cheeks and let go of her hands. Taehyung put one arm around Yerin's shoulders and continued to talk about something else. Sinb was hurt by the sight and decided to look away as soon as they walked towards the door. She couldn’t handle the pain. As the door shuts, Sinb sat down on the chair and sighed, touching where Yerin just kissed, holding on to her left fist tightly.

 

“ You’re seriously driving me crazy.” 

 


 

 

The girls sat separately with MCs on the right and the rest of Gfriend no the left. They started to film 30 minutes ago and now they were enjoying and opened to talk about relationships. 

 

“ So, who has the most girlfriend material in Gfriend?” Taehyung asked the girls. Yuju raised her hand and looked at Umji.

 

“ I think Umji-ssi has the most.” Yuju smiled.

“ Why so?” Taehyung asked. 

 Yuju was lifting her fingers as she goes on with the list, “ Because she’s kind, caring, beautiful, kind and-”

 

“ Ah- Yuju-ssi. You said kind already and you can stop now.” Yerin said in a joking tone which yearned a laugh from the audience. “ Umji-ssi is certainly a girlfriend material right? Then, who has the most boyfriend material Umji-ssi?” 

 

Umji looked around and spotted Sinb who look at her, she then nodded and lifted her mic. “ Ah- I think it’s Sinb, because once she protected me at the airport.” 

“ Me too.” Eunha added. “ She would hand be blankets when I have a skirt on.” 

“ Yeah, she’s a really protective person.” Yuju added. 

“ I agree, she’s a real gentlemen.” Sowon laughed and Sinb hit her on the shoulders, they all laughed and continued with the show until it ended.

 


Backstage...

 

“ Good job Umji-ah.” Yuju said, patting her on the head. 

“ Smooth.” Eunha laughed and gave her kiss on the cheeks. Sowon gave her a thumbs up. Sinb came out of the bathroom and spotted two figures together hugging. She quickly hid around the corner to wait for them to leave.

 

“ Me?”

“ Yeah, I wanted to give you this. It’s been great working with you and I just wanted asked that--”

 

Her tears were dripping down her cheeks as she covered , trying not to make a sound. She ran away as soon as she knew who the other person was. She didn’t want to hear a thing.

 

It was Yerin and Taehyung.

 


OH NO DON'T HIT ME. SINRIN FOR LIFE.