Chapter 1- Potion.

Love Potion

 

Eunha was walking down the streets with Sowon hand in hand. They were just a lovely Couple who was on a date on a Sunday morning. They walked pass the streets, looking around small vintage shops that they liked. They found a small shop that was right in the corner of the streets.

" Sojung-ah, what is this?" Eunha let go of Sowon's hands just to point at the mysterious shop they walked pass. Sowon laughed and took her hands back into hers.

" Honey, don't let go of me."

" Aw, I'm asking you a question."

" Ok ok, Uh...I don't remember this being here?"

" Seems fun? Let check it out, might be a new shop or something." Eunha said enthusiastically, pulling Sowon with her into the shop.

The outside looks plain, but when they stepped inside, it turned into a wonderland, with light pink, light blue and white candy colors. Eunha looked around while Sowon was texting the other girls about the shop.

" Ah! Babe, look at this." Eunha carefully lifted a tiny pink bottle. Sowon held her waist carefully and looked closer at the tiny bottle that her girlfriend was holding on to. " What is this?" She squinted her eyes to read the title of the product that was on the bottle.

" Love- Potion?" Eunha read it out for her, as a caring girlfriend.

" Oh my god!" Sowon said is English.

" What?"

" So cheap!" Sowon exclaimed. Then realized she was too loud, covered up herself mouth to shut herself up.

" That's not the point! Unnie this is a love potion." Eunha smiled.

" But is this real?" Sowon said with suspension.

 

" 100% real and redeveloped." A voice called out. They were greeted with a girl in a pink apron. She had a friendly smile and took the bottle from them slowly. Leaving Eunha and Sowon nodding slowly, kind of dumbfounded. " Works on everyone!" She explained further." This. Is our best seller. This is the last bottle though. I'll make it cheaper for you guys as a welcoming gift."

" Ah, should we get it?" Sowon asked Eunha. She then nodded and said," Sounds fun to me."

" Thank you, I'll quickly wrap it up for you." The girl then rushed to the counter and wrapped it nicely in a gift box with a pink ribbon in top. She then handed to the Wonha coupled and they left. They turned around to she the girl waving back at them saying goodbye.They were chatting about it along the way back. But then they suddenly remembered, how do they use this position? And what exactly is it? They quickly ran back because it was getting dark already, but they only found a convenience store it the shops original position. They looked at each other in confusion.

" I swear it was here a while ago." They both said in unison.

-----

Sinb was sitting on their dorm couch, looking through the twitter comments on their GFRIEND official twitter account as a hidden user. She smiled at them as buddies twitted about them.

 

" Sinb-yah, Unnie is going out to eat. Wanna come with? Umji and Yuju went out to eat themselves." Yerin shouted from her room. Sinb jumped up and smiled as she saw her friend all dressed up to go out.

 

" So, how do I look?" Yerin turned around and made some poses, earning a laugh from the younger girl.

" You look perfect." Sinb blurted out. Yerin smiled at her response.

" So, are you coming with me? Or else I'm going on with Joy." Sinb's smile froze and quickly got up, changed into her usual outfit and ran back where Yerin was, the living room.

" Ready?" Yerin's took her hand out, indicating that Sinb should hold her hands. Sinb gulped, it was just a friendly gesture. Why nervous?

 

Because it was her crush she was holding hands with.

Yerin was the kind of girl that catches all their fans heart, a darling and a princess. Sinb was on of the victim. She secretly loves her friend and had a thing for her since pre-debut. But, Sinb didn't have the courage to say that she loves her friend. She didn't want to ruin their friendship between them, and among the members too, but all of them knew, expect Yerin herself. Sounds cheeky but, when Yerin hugs,kiss or bites her anywhere but her lips, Sinb enjoys is a lot, but she doesn't want to show any of it because, it was forbidden. Cliche but, true. The rest of the members were encouraging her to ask Yerin out, like how the Wonha couple was formed. That's a another case, because they were in love with each other. Not like Sinb's one sided love.

" I really have no chance." Sinb frowned.

They went out to eat, everything was perfect until Sana from Twice came in, she was all lovely and sticky with her Yerin. And she could she how much she enjoyed her hugs from Sana. Last time she claimed Eunha as her girlfriend and Sowon got pissed, but she held back to not expose her relationship with Eunha. Now she's here with Yerin.

" I'm going back. You guys enjoy yourselves." Sinb got up from her seat, leaving Yerin with Sana alone and walked out of the restaurant. Yerin looked as Sinb left her seat, she then excused herself and caught up with Sinb.

" Hey, what was that?" Yerin asked as her linked arms with Sinb.

" What, the fact that she was flirting with you? Or the fact that you like her?" Sinb said in annoyance. Turning around causing their arms to detach. Yerin frowned at her action.

" Sinb, you're speaking nonsense why are you like this?" Yerin asked.

" Because-" I'm in love with you and I'm jealous maybe that's why. But words didn't come out. Because it can't. Yerin waited for her answer, nothing was spoken, but a sigh came out of .

" Forget it, lets so back to the dorm." Sinb walked off, Yerin following behind her sadly. Did we just fight?

----

" Ok they are fighting." Eunha said, she came back with Sowon finding Sinb on the couch, crossing her arms. Well, for Yerin, she was sitting at the dinning table, leaving her cold cookies on a plate in front of her. It was her favorite midnight snack.

" Girls? mind telling what's going on?" Sowon asked, but no response came. She mouthed 'ok' and raised her brows, dragging Eunha with her into her room. She then locked the door.

" Sowon! They are fighting and all you think is this?!" Eunha whispered. Sowon just dropped her jaws at her answer, then face palmed.

" Look, babe, I would love to, but not because I want to make out with you so dragged you in here. Give me the love potion." She demanded. Eunha just blushed in embarrassment and took out the small gift box. She smiled at how cute her girlfriend was and took it out of her small hands.

" Look, why not give it a try?" Sowon said, Eunha laughed and girl. “ Sinb loves Yerin since forever, why not let Yerin fall for her?” 

" Leader-nim, you really believe in this nonsense?" Eunha held her waist and pulled her close. Sowon smiled and leaned in.

" I do, babe.." She brushed her lips lightly and hers before sinking into Eunha's lips. They kissed softy and pulled away.

" Well, let's give it a shot?" Eunha giggled as Sowon kissed her neck.

" Ok, but first, you're my priority.." Sowon pinned Eunha on to the wall and kissed her once again. She  placed her bottle in her pocket, before trailing her fingertips on Eunha's heated skin.

 


Hi I love gfriend bye.

How was this chapter? Leave comments to tell me how you felt about it!!