Chapter 11- Hospital

Love Potion

 

 

“ LET GO OF ME!” Sinb yelled.

“ SINB SHE’S GOING TO BE FINE! STOP ACTING LIKE THIS!” Yuju tried to hold her back. 

 

The other three girls received the bad news about Yerin. They arrived at the hospital where Yerin was sent to, meeting up with their leader, her girlfriend, and the two managers. Sinb lost herself and started to panic when she saw Yerin on the transporting bed.The nurses had to contain her in the waiting room with Yuju. Sinb was at the point that she was desperate to see Yerin, badly. She was in pain, frustration and emotionally unstable. Yuju tried her best to control the now crying Sinb. 

 

“ How is she?” Umji asked calmly as she whipped her tears away, Eunha held her and caressed her back.

“ She’s alright…Apparently she’s in the operation room for her hand. The broken glass had cut her weakest blood vessel causing a huge amount of blood loss, and other areas on the arm.” Sowon explained. Umji chocked and coughed as she heard her one of her cheerful Unnie being under this kind of treatment. The doctor came out of the operation area as the mental door opened wide, Sowon was the first to ask about her situation.

 

“ How is she??” Sowon asked in a worrying manner.

“ She’s alright, she’s fine now, she’ll be transferred to common ward and stay in the hospital for further check ups.” The doctor smiled as the girl sighed in relief. “ Thank you doctor..” Eunha said.

 

“ But, there’s something I need to confirm.. How did she end up like this? Seeing from her cuts, it’s an accident, we have our duty to be responsible for all patients actions.” The doctor said seriously as he took out a memo book.

“... I found pain relief medicines in her pocket…” Sowon took out the leftover package, and the doctor took it, he examined the package and was surprised. “ This is for the heart.” He whispered. 

 

“ The heart?” Sowon exclaimed.

“ Yes the heart…but, this doesn’t make sense, we did a full body check up on her after the operation, there were no other conditions, especially the heart.” the doctor said in confusion.

 


 

" Sorry miss, we can only allow one person in the room for privacy reasons." A nurse said to the girls and the managers. Everyone automatically turned their eyes to Sinb who has a puffy eyes. 

 

" Me? Are you sure manger oppa?" Sinb asked carefully, even though she's a bit excited. 

" Yeah, she needs you the most now." He nodded and the others made way for her. 

 

Sinb carefully knocked on the door and went in. Sinb was greeted with Yerin's wide and welcoming smile. Sinb smiled back at her and sat down beside the hospital bed. She looked at down at her hand and took it. 

 

" Hey, how are you feeling?" Sinb asked softly.

" Better when you came in." Yerin laughed. The heaviness on her chest that was there all this time, suddenly disappeared under Sinb's touch. The remaining pain in her heart faded, her hand didn't hurt as much anymore, the bleeding finally stopped after the operation. Sinb frowned at the sight of her white bandages on her forearm and hand.

 

" Yerin..." Sinb tightened her hand with hers. " I'm so sorry..." She apologized. Sinb didn't know why, but she felt guilty when Yerin was hurt when she was not around. She couldn't be the first one to be there for her.

 

" Why are you sorry Sinb?? You didn't do anything wrong." Yerin said weakly, she trembled as she saw Sinb frown. Sinb could only nod in silence. Yerin smiled and leaned towards Sinb to give a feathery kiss on the forehead. " Don't worry about me ok?" Yerin said. Sinb could only bite her lips and nod again. 

 

Yerin lied down on her bed and Sinb helped to adjust her pillow. Then the doctor and a nurse came into check on them. 

 

" Ms.Jung, how are you doing?" 

" I'm fine now, thank you doctor." 

" Call me Dr.Kim, and this is your nurse, Wonwoo Kim, from now for your stay at the hospital for a week, apparently there's been some abnormal symptoms to your case." 

" What is it?" Yerin asked seriously. Sinb knitted her brows as she held Yerin's hand once again. 

 

" You have to be a 120% honest with your condition, have you been experiencing or pain in the surround of your heart, or heavyness in your chest?" Dr.Kim took out his notebook and clicked the pen. 

 

" Um, both actually.." Yerin said truthfully. " What? Why didn't you tell us??" Sinb exclaimed. 

" I thought it was, a one time thing.." Yerin explained herself. 

" Can you discribe how the pain felt? And when did it start to happen?" Dr. Kim was ready to listen carefully. 

" Well, it started two weeks ago. And, it was...unbearable. It was thousands, no, millions of knives stabbing my heart, then it would start to spread along my body..." Yerin said carefully when Sinb looked at her with nervousness. 

" Is there a pattern?" He asked once again. Yerin thought hard about the question. She then looked up and looked at Sinb. 

 

" Yes, yes there is."

 

 


 

Back at the dorm....

 

The other members got home for a goodnight sleep without Sinb as she insisted to sleep at the hospital with Yerin. However, Sowon was still up, she flipped through her belongs in her cupboard, she took out a pink box which was some what damaged. She pulled the cover out harshly and something dropped on her hand. It was a memo. 

 

" What the..." Sowon looked down and squinted her eyes. She read the title that said WARNING. She shallowed the silence down her dry throat. She shivered and bit her lips as she read further to SIDE EFFECTS. She read it out carefully, to make herself clear. 

 

Side effects: if a person drinks the love potion..

 

  1. Mood swings along with the person they are attached with. 
  2. Physical Pain, Headache, Heartche due to jealousy, sadness, nervousness.
  3. Phycological Pain, Emotional unstable, Strong emotions such as ual desires, lust due to jealousy, sadness, nervousness. (Possibly heat.)
  4. Potion Overdose. 

 

" And five.....Death. If the spell isn't broken." She hitched her voice as she read on. She covered in horror. " I knew it. It's all my fault." Sowon covered her eyes. 

 

" It's the Potion." 

 


 

DUNDUNDUN.

 


Sinb laid herself down on the sofa next to Yerin's bed. She decided to stay to make sure she's fine. The managers allowed her since she had no schedules for the next five days, they just need to make sure the media and fans does not inturput their rest, especially Yerin. 

" Ah- I swear to god.... This is the hardest sofa I've ever met." Sinb adjusted herself once again, she didn't want to complain but the sofa was extra hard for her somehow. 

" Sinb..." Yerin called out. 
" Hm? Do yo need anything?" Sinb asked. 
" Uh..You.." Yerin said shyly and hid under the covers. 

Sinb heart was screaming cute as she sat up for the sofa. " Come again?" 
" I mean, the sofa isn't comfortable right? You can sleep with me if you want.. the bed is big enough for the both of us." Yerin blushed, thinking how bad the excuse is. 

Sinb could only smile and stood up from the sofa, taking her mattress and pillow with her. Yerin moved a bit to her left as Sinb came from the right side from the bed. Sinb laid herself down next to Yerin, closely. Their arms were touching, the both felt a smooth feeling when their skin touched. For Yerin, it was calming. 

" Sinb.." 
" Yeah..?" 
" Thank you. For staying with me." 
" Unnie, I know how much you don't like hospitals...I don't want you to sleep alone here.." Sinb said quietly, enough for Yerin to heard, smiling from ear to ear. Yerin could feel her own heart race, in the same pace as Sinb's. The room was filled with their own heartbeat. Sinb and to suppress her own heartbeat with her hands.

Few minutes passed as Yerin fell asleep, Sinb admired her beautiful features that was showered with the night light that was left on for them. Yerin was shivering in her sleep so Sinb had to sit up and hover across her to tuck in her blanket that was flipped over. Unfortunately(?), Sinb slipped due to the friction of the blanket and she stopped herself from falling on to the older girl. She could feel Yerin's breathing on her cheeks. " That was close." Sinb cursed(?)

" Sinb...." Yerin called out and reached for her waist unconsciously(?) and flipped her down on to the bed. Sinb blushed as their body contacted. Yerin was hugging her waist, her injured left arm and hand laid on Sinb's stomach and Sinb's arm was trapped underneath Yerin's head like a pillow. Yerin's nose brushed over Sinb's arms and she smiled, looking how cute the older girl was. 

" I can't believe you're his." Sinb kissed her forehead and Yerin snuggled into her. She savored this moment. 

She didn't want to wake up from this dreamland. 


--

Eunha couldn't sleep. She walked to the kitchen for a glass of water. She didn't know that someone was their first. It was their leader, Sowon. She had a cup of cold coffee in a mug that wasn't touched. Sowon was surprised when she saw Eunha standing there.

" Hey. Why aren't you sleeping yet?" Sowon stood up and pulled her into a hug, rubbing her back. Eunha smiled and her waist. " I don't know why. But, why are you up?" Eunha now saw a piece of white paper that was on the table. 

" What is that?" Eunha asked, she recalled the hug but Sowon stopped her to do so. " No, don't leave me." Sowon hugged her tighter and sinked her head onto Eunha's right shoulder. Eunha sighed and smiled to hug Sowon who was acting like a kid now. She might be the oldest but she's still a child in front Eunha, and her only.

" Mind telling me that's wrong? Is this about Yerin." Eunha asked. Sowon could only nod. 
" And the potion?" Eunha asked, like she already knew the answer already. Sowon shoot her head up and widened her eyes. Eunha could only give her a weak smile. 

" How.." 
" Kim Sojoung. Who do you think I am?" Eunha crossed her arms and pouted, " I know what's going on since the day she drank it, I even kept a diary with me, in case something goes wrong. And now..." 

" It's all my fault. I can't believe I didn't read the paper earlier. I should have been more careful, I-" 

Eunha tiptoed and kissed her, sealing a kiss on to Sowon's pink lips. Sowon closed her eyes and enjoyed the taste that Eunha gave her. She responses with small gentle kisses as Eunha reached for her cheeks and held them. Sowon placed her hands around her waist and leaned down to kiss her deeper. 

" You, talk to much and worry to much sometimes." Eunha smiled, " It was partly my fault to, we wouldn't have bought it if I found it." Sowon could only smile at her and kiss her forehead. 

" Plus, I think I found a way to break the spell." Eunha whispered. 
" What? Really? Oh babe I don't know how to live without you." Sowon showered her with kisses on the cheek, stealing one kiss from her lips. 

" But.." 
" But?" 

" This can...hurt Sinb." 

 


Try guessing what's Eunha's answer ;) see you!