Chapter 15- Cure

Love Potion

please read this following message: 

Hello! I know it has been nearly two years since I've updated this fic. I have been quiet busy with life and um, frankly, I have a bit of more time to write for my upcoming summer semester. 

I came back thinking, yes! THIS FIC DESERVES AN ENDING! And yes! THERE SHOULD BE MORE SINRIN FANFICS! 

YOU GET A SINRIN FIC AND YOU GET A SINRIN FIC AND YOU GET A SINRIN FIC!

Just to let you know I have A bUNch OF drafts and up coming fics that I CANNOT WAIT TO POST, I just need to make sure everything is perfect for me to present it to my fellow readers ;-; 

So here I am. I will try to provide everyone a fic that has less grammar mistakes and make sure everyone has a good time reading. 

Please be safe out there under this pandemic, I understand that it can bring a lot of stress but please hang on tight. Hopefully, everything will be fine soon. 

 

Happy reading!

Ann

 



Previously on “Love Potion”: 

 

“ Tell me Sinb..what do you see.. in my eyes?” Yerin asked slowly, Sinb only gulped, afraid she will say the wrong things or the wrong answer. 


“ Uh, eh, I mean, your cute pupils?” Sinb gave a weak smile, Yerin only smiled and giggled.

 

“ There’s no pink magic fairy mist?” Yerin asked, Sinb only nodded.

 

“ Can I kiss you then..?” Yerin asked shyly, Sinb was half shaken and half confused maybe a tint of happiness. Scratch that, she was more than happy and excited to kiss her. 

 

“ I mean-“ before Sinb could even answer, Yerin kissed her soft lips as she moved her body closer to Sinb’s, Sinb was surprised as she gripped tighter onto Yerin's waist, feeling the closeness of their bodies emitting heat.

 

Sinb leaned herself in completely as she smiled into the kiss, Yerin took the advantage and wrapped both of her arms around the young dancer's neck, moving her lips against Sinb’s. 

 

They exchanged small kisses and savored each other's touch. When Yerin finally broke the kiss, Sinb immediately took one hand and placed it gently behind Yerin's neck, pulling her lips closer to hers as Yerin supported herself with her hands on Sinb’s shoulders, caressing softly around her neck, biting her lower lips with care. 

 

Sinb lost herself in feeling and touching the girl of her dreams. They both pressed their foreheads together after trailing their last kiss, Sinb only closed her eyes and Yerin kissed her forehead. 

 

“ Why?” Sinb asked as she looked back at the older girl with love. 

 

“ I wanted to prove to you, that without the effect of the potion, I can still love you without it.” Yerin said with a smile. Sinb only smiled like an idiot, she shook her head and hugged Yerin in silence. 

 

“ Hwang Sinb, I-“ Yerin was then shut by Sinb’s lips sealing hers once again. When they pulled away from each other, Sinb only looked at her with sad eyes, and a weak smile painted on her face.

 

Sinb was on the brim of crying, she held back as she was a strong person to control her emotions easily.

 

 “ Are you not going to say anything?” Yerin said. 


Sinb only shook her head. 

Yerin was a bit heartbroken, did Sinb not trust her with the potion on in her body? 

Yerin only hugged Sinb back in their close position.

 

“ Unnie, I’ll confess when it’s time when there’s no potion or pink stupid fairy dust in your eyes..” Sinb thought as she closed her eyes. She just wanted to enjoy the moment where Yerin was in her arms. 

 


 


Sinb woke up from the vibration nearby her, it was her phone ringing. She slowly opened her eyes and realized Yerin was lying on her, sleeping peacefully. She tried not to wake the older girl up and picked up her phone. It was Sowon calling. 

 

“ Hello?” She said as she rubbed her eyes.

 

“ Where the hell are you girls? Are you okay?” Sowon asked worriedly, “ The manager couldn’t reach you guys, it’s been three hours..”

 

“ Sorry unnie, we fell asleep in the practice room...Yerin is okay, don’t worry.” Sinb said as Yerin snuggled closer to her arms. 

 

“ It’s alright, you better get your asses back to the dorm, I’ll tell manager Oppa to pick you up. Something is wrong the potion bottle.” 

 

“ What...what’s wrong?? Will this effect Yerin unnie? S-she’s okay though??” Sinb suddenly got worried and checked up on Yerin once again. She was breathing peacefully in her sleep. 

 

“ We don’t know yet, something happened and the bottle is glowing.” Sowon said calmingly. “ Don’t worry, come back and we can figure this out together..okay?” 

 

“ Okay unnie, thank you.” 

 

“ Hm, see you soon, make sure Yerin is okay on the way home.” 

 

Once Sowon hung up, Sinb tried to wake Yerin up by patting her arms. 

 

“ Yerin unnie...wake up, it’s time to go home..” Sinb shook her body lightly, but the girl wouldn’t wake up. Sinb got worried and just in case, she checked her pulse. It was beating like a drum. Sinb even pinched Yerin’s cheeks but she wouldn’t wake up.

 

“ Come on sleepy head..we have to get home..” She stared at the sleeping girl, she was so peaceful in her sleep. Sinb couldn’t help but smile at her. 

 

“ What do I do with you..please wake up..” She softly traced her hands on the side of her cheeks and sighed. She looked at Yerin’s lips that looked so so soft. Sinb gulped as she unconsciously leans in to take a closer look at Yerin’s face.


“ If you don’t wake up soon..I’m going to kiss you..” Sinb whispered. Before she could even lean in one more inch, Yerin slowly opened her eyes. She found herself so close to Sinb’s face, and (gay) panicked to push her face away.


“ Oh..Sanks kod you wof uf (Thank god you woke up), I tot you wer def (I thought you were dead)” Sinb said as she stayed in the position were Yerin's hands were still on her face. 

 

“ Oh my god, Sorry Eunbi-ah, I didn’t mean to!” Yerin took her hands off Sinb’s soft cheeks. Sinb shook her head as she rubbed her reddened cheek. 

 

“ Does it hurt? Sorry, I got surprised by how close you were…”  Yerin said quietly as she blushed. 

 

“ It’s okay unnie. We have to get home soon, something is wrong with the potion.” Sinb said as she stood up. Sinb held her arms out so she could pull Yerin up. 

 

“Potion? What is wrong with it? Is everything okay?” Yerin frowned. 

 

“ Everything is okay Unnie, for now..don’t worry about it, Sowon Unnie and the rest has an eye on it back at the dorm. We will figure this out together okay?” Sinb reassured her. 

 

“ Okay..” Yerin was still a bit worried, but she trusted Sinb that everything is under control.

“ Manger Oppa should be here soon, are you okay?” Sinb checked on her.

“ I’m okay..thank you.” Yerin said as she looked at her, then remembered her hands were still holding on to Sinb’s arm. “ Ah.. sorry..” Yerin then let go of her arms. 

Sinb smiled softly, instead of letting Yerin go, Sinb held her hands and pulled her closer.

“ It’s okay, I like it better like this.” Sinb smiled. Yerin could only blush as she looked away in shyness. 

 

Sinb’s phone vibrated in her pocket, she picked up her phone. It was their manager telling her that he is outside of the studio. 

 

“ Let’s go home unnie.” Sinb said as she held Yerin’s hand tighter. Yerin smile and nodded.


-----


The duo arrived back home with a hint of nervousness coming from the living room, Yerin only tightens her grip onto Sinb’s arms.

 

The glowing pink potion bottle was on the living room table, with Sowon hugging Eunha away from the bottle, Yuju holding two pot in her hands while Umji hid behind her. 

 

“ Did Manager Oppa leave?” Sowon asked, Sinb only nodded, but her eyes on the potion. 

“ What do we do with this and why is it glowing like that?” Eunha asked nervously. 

“ Me and Yuju when to check on the bottle after we came home as we planned.” Umji said calmly, “ It was glowing like this when we arrived.” 

“ This isn’t normal right?” Yuju added. 

“ Something must have happened.” Umji said, then she looked at Sinb and Yerin. “ Something must have happened between Yerin Unnie and Sinb.” 

“ Because something happened between them..the bottle started to glow?” Eunha questioned. 

“ Umji-ah, what time was it when you found out it started glowing?” Sowon asked. 

“ About three hours ago, why?” 

“ Yerin...what did Sinb and you do three hours ago..?” Sowon slowly approached the bottle. 

“ Sinb danced, and I watched her..” Yerin said as she tried to remember what happened. 

“ That’s it?” Eunha asked. Yerin only blushed in response. “ What is it? Yerin Unnie we have to know the deta-”

“ I-I-I confessed to Sinb that I am in love with her!” Yerin stuttered as she blushed. Sinb looked at her in surprise while the rest looked at them with their mouth wide open, especially Yuju. 

“ Oh my…” Umji covered . “ Yuju Unnie please close your mouth..” she said as she tried to close Yuju’s mouth with her hands.

“ Aww congrats, this is so cute!!” Eunha said while clapping her hands, smiling. 

“ Oh my god, my babies are growing up..” Sowon whispered in disbelief, trying to wipe the fake tears that were coming out.

“ Guys please this is not the time to do this! what about the potion!” Sinb blushed as she found Yerin covering her face. 

 

Sinb was secretly exploding inside with happiness but this wasn’t the time to do this. She cleared as she watched Yerin play with her fingers, she realized how the older girl’s ears were burning out of redness. Sinb only smiled when Yerin looked at her shyly and covered her face again. 

 

Umji cleared as she began to explain what might have happened. “ So, what I am thinking is that because Yerin Unnie realized her who her um..true love is..the potion is acting weirdly...hopefully this is a good sign?” 

 

“ Let’s hope so..” Sowon said, “ What do we do now? Yerin for the past few hours have you experienced any pain? Did the pink mist show up?”  

“ Not that I can think of..” Yerin replied. 

“ Does that mean...She’s cured? Sinb did you guys kiss under the condition of the pink mist?” Umji asked seriously.

“ No..we..we, okay yes we kissed but not with the pink mist.” Sinb said but feeling kind of shameless. Yerin only looked at the other girls in silence. 

“ The glow is an indication of a successful pairing” Eunha blurted out. Sowon looked at her, “What? How do you know?” 

“ Google.” Eunha smiled as she showed her screen. Sowon only rolled her eyes. 

“ so..we followed the rules..” Umji rubbed her chin, the others only looked her with worried eyes. She then let out a soft chuckle.

“ Yerin unnie is safe. We just need to make the bottle explode to make sure.” 

 

The girls cheered in happiness while Sinb and Yerin only looked at each other with soft smilies. Sinb was then pulled back to reality. 

 

“ Wait, guys, how do we do that though?” 

 

Eunha pulled out her phone once again and started typing, she then smiled, “ According to Google, the bottle should explode when two hearts connect.” 

“ What does it mean two hearts connect? Like you mush them together ?” Yuju made hand gestures that seemed really aggressive while Umji only sighed.

“ No, Yuna Unnie, it means they must confess their true feelings to one and another..” Umji slowly turned to The duo who was still in the state of happiness. 

 

“ let’s give them space girls.” Sowon said as she dragged out Eunha while Yuju and Umji handled the bottle.

“ We will try to find a safe place for this.” Eunha said. 

“ Yuju go grab the shovel!” Sowon shouted down the hallway. 

“ Sinb, try not to mess this up” Umji winked at her and closed the door behind her. 

 


 

Yerin and Sinb sat on the couch, both knowing that their feelings for each other were clear now. However, the awkwardness that they have is over the rooftop. They have been friends for a very long time, they knew they had feelings for each other, and it was time to break the ice. 

 

Sinb, was hella nervous. The girl in her dreams, the girl that she kisses, the girl that confessed to her as sitting next to her. But she’s just too shy to do or move. 

 

“ Eunbi-ah” Yerin called out softly, it was not common for her to call out Sinb’s real name.

 “ What I said earlier was true. Now that the love potion is out of my system, do you believe me now?” 

Yerin looked at Sinb with sincere love as she took Sinb’s hand’s into hers.

Sinb looked back at her, then looked at Yerin’s hand that was holding her. It was incredible, how can she calm her down so fast with just one touch?

“ This is unfair you know? I love you for a long long time and yet you never seem to know.” Sinb smiled, she couldn’t handle what was happening, the love of her life was confessing to her, saying that she loves her back.

 

Yerin only lowered her head in guilt. Sinb only looked back at her softly, she lifted Yerin’s chin just to look at her. 

 

“ Jung Yerin, I love you so much that I could be jealous and cry in my room for the whole day, I love you so much that my heart hurts every single time you cry. I love you so much that my body shivers from head to toe with every touch from you.” 

 

Sinb stopped and smiled, “ What I’m saying is that I love you with my whole heart.” 

 

“ Do you understand?” Sinb asked with a chuckle.

 

Yerin smiled and nodded, but she couldn’t hold back her tears. Sinb only pulled her closer and hugged her. The couple was happy with each other’s confession.

 

“ I love you too.” Yerin buried her face into the crook of Sinb’s shoulders. 

 

Two hearts then connected as one. 


 

 

The rest of the gang came to the park, it was 1 am and no one was around. Sowon managed to find a spot that was soft enough to dig. Eunha, Sowon, and Yuju started to dig while Umji sat on the side watching the bottle. They finally managed to dig up a hole that was deep and small enough to prevent it from flying everywhere. 

 

“ So, what do we do now?” Umji asked as she kept an eye on the now glowing bottle. Yuju tried to poke it but Sowon slapped her hands away.

“ We are going to bur-” Sowon was going to explain her plan, but it was too late. 

 

Eunha was grabbing Sowon’s arm and Umji backed away from the bottle. 

 

The love potion bottle was glowing. 


Yuju saw how the bottle was glowing like it was about to explode and picked it up. She panicked and dance around like the floor is lava. Yuju threw it around as it was hotter than her sweet potatoes. 

“ WHY IS IT HOT?” Yuju shouted. 

“ YUJU JUST THROW THE BOTTLE IN NOW!” Sowon shouted as Eunha was panicking. 

Yuju didn’t know what to do but she threw it in the hole that the girls dug earlier. Umji and Eunha tried to cover the hole up as much as possible. 

The ditch was now covered with dirt, it started rumbling intensity, and dirt was flying out of the hole. The glow shined outside of it and blinked rapidly.  

“ Unnie! The bottle is glowing too much!” Umji shouted, “ Take cover!” 

Eunha ditched the shovel and Sowon hugged her as she stood back. Yuju grabbed Umji’s arms and into a hug far away from the hole. 

“ It should happen anytime soon,” Yuju said. 

 

BOOM. BOOM. BOOM. 

 

Three loud bangs were heard from the hole. Dirty was flying everywhere as it landed on all four of them. Eunha screamed as she held on to Sowon as her life depended on her. Umji wanted to shout but Yuju beat her to it and her eardrums are hurting. 

 

After a few minutes, it was silent. The four finally peek from their hiding spot and looked at the explosion site. 

 

“ what the hell.” Eunha cursed, “ Look! It’s not glowing anymore.” She said as she pointed at the now open ditch. 

Umji peeked her head out of Yuju’a embrace, she then let Yuju’s arms go and got up.

“ Yewon-ah! Don’t go near it it’s too dangerous.” Yuju grabbed her and pulled her back to safety. 

“ Unnie, trust me on this.” Umji said with a smile. Yuju was so worried that she held onto her tighter, but she only let go to follow her to the ditch they made. 

The two peeked into the hole, they both froze in place to see what happened to the potion. 

“ Sowon Unnie..” Umji called out, Sowon and Eunha walked out to where the couples were. 

“ what...where is it??” Eunha asked in shock. The group looked around the area but the potion disappeared.  There was no shattered glass or pink fairy dust that was left of the potion.

 

The love potion was gone. 
 


 

SINRIN IS LOVE SINRIN IS AMAZING AND SINRIN IS LIFE uwuwuuwuwuwwuwuuwuwuuwuwuwuuwuwuw.

stay safe and stay awesome!