Chapter 16- Love (END)

Love Potion

“ Whoa. What happened to you all?” Sinb asked as she looked at the four who just returned from the park. 

Umji and Yuju had their hair messed up in the explosion, Eunha and Sowon were covered in dirt. 

“ Don’t.” Sowon said putting a hand up, “ I need a shower.” She added.

“ Me too,” Yuju said.

“ Me three.” Eunha followed.

“ Me four.” Umji sighed. 

“ While you two were lovely dovely, we,” Yuju said as she made a circle with her finger, “ managed to break the spell once and for all!” she said proudly as Umji patted her head. 

“ Thank god it’s finally over.” Eunha said as she sat down in her natural habitat ( the couch ). 

“ Yeah. Jeezuz.” Sowon said as she sat down next to Eunha. Umji and Yuju went to the kitchen to get drinks for the others.

“ Thank you, guys. Me and Yerin unnie really appreciated your help.” Sinb smiled as she looked at all of them. 

“ Speaking of her, where is she?” Yuju asked while coming in with glasses of water and handed them to Eunha and Sowon.

“ She’s sleeping now in her room.” Sinb said. “ She suddenly said she was tired and wanted to sleep.” 

“ It’s probably the potion. I am sure she will feel better when she wakes up.” Umji said. 

“ Let’s hope so.” Sinb smiled as she walked towards Yerin’s room.



Yerin woke up in her sleep.

She felt someone warm sleeping next to her. It was Sinb who was sleeping soundly next to her, with her back facing her. Yerin smiled and tried to get out of bed quietly, but that woke Sinb up.

“ Unnie..! You’re awake.” Sinb said as she rubbed her eyes, she tried to get up.

“ How are you feeling?” Sinb asked softly. 

“ Better than before. You?” Yerin asked as she sat back in bed. 

“ I’m good if you are good.” Sinb smiled. Yerin laughed and patted her head.

“ You’re cute.” 

“ I think you are the cutest.” Sinb replied. Yerin blushed while Sinb chucked. 

“ Come on, I made noodles for you in case you are hungry when you wake up.” 

Yerin checked her phone and realized it was 5am. She must have slept soundly with Sinb next to her. 

Sinb was already in the kitchen heating up the noodle she made for Yerin hours ago, she also heated up soup that was leftover from yesterday. She places the two bowls down on the table and chopsticks next to them. She then poured a glass of water and handed to Yerin who just sat down at the dining table,

“ Eat, you must be hungry.” Sinb said as she sat across Yerin. Yerin her lips as she saw the food sitting in front of her. Sinb smiled and looked at her as Yerin ate and chewed. 

“ You know, you are really cute when you eat, unnie.” Sinb said as she looked at Yerin dreamingly. 

“ Thank you, I know.” Yerin said but her eyes were still on her food. 

“ Maybe that is why I like you.” Sinb said, “ you cherish everything. Even the food you eat.” 

Yerin stopped eating and looked at Sinb and smiled, she then got up and pulled the chair with her to sit next to Sinb. Sinb shifted a bit so Yerin can fit her chair in front of the table.

“ Why?” Sinb asked. Yerin only gave her the spoon.

“ Feed me.” Yerin said cutely. Sinb breathed. she breathed really hard when Yerin looked at her with those puppy eyes, how can she resist this adorable creature?

“ Say ah.” Sinb said as she scooped a bit of soup in the spoon. She placed her other hand underneath the spoon in case it spilled. Yerin opened and gladly accepted the soup that was now in . 

“ Are you a baby?” Sinb said as Yerin held on to Sinb shirt and tugged it to indicate that she was finished. 

“ I’m your baby.” Yerin said with a proud smile. Sinb scoffed as she fed her another spoon of noodles. 

Bite after bite, Yerin finished her meal under Sinb’s help. Yerin sat at the table while looking at Sinb who is now washing the dishes. Yerin saw how Sinb’s sleeves were sliding down her arms and water was touching it. 

She walked up to Sinb and helped her roll her sleeves up. Once she was done, she back hugged with her arms around Sinb’s waist. 

“ Do you need help?” Yerin said. 

“ No, you need to rest. I’m nearly done anyways, go back to bed.” Sinb said as she wiped down the last bowl and placed it in the drying rack.

“ I can’t sleep well without you.” Yerin said as she hugged Sinb tighter.

“ Stop lying, you were sleeping like a pig just now.” Sinb laughed and earned a slap from Yerin who now has puffy cheeks. 

Sinb turned around and leaned on the kitchen counter, Yerin looked at her and smile, she hugged Sinb again while she patted Yerin’s head. 

“ Wanna go to bed?” Sinb asked as she kissed the crown of Yerin’s head. 

“ Yeah, I’m still a bit sleepy.” Yerin said. “ Are you going to sleep with me again?”

“ Do you want me to?” Sinb asked.

“ Ah..can you?” Yerin asked shyly and hid her head into Sinb’s neck. 

Sinb only laughed and nodded, she took her hand and dragged her to the bedroom.

Sinb crawled into Yerin’s bed and Yerin covered them with her blanket. Sinb was now facing Yerin while putting her arms under the pillow. Yerin faced Sinb too as she spotted a bit closer. 

“ Sleep now.” Sinb said as she closed her eyes. 

“ How am I supposed to sleep like this?” Yerin asked frowning. 

“ What do you mean? We always sleep like this.” Sinb asked confusingly as she opened her eyes.

“ You’re really dumb aren’t you?” Yerin said as she took Sinb’s arms and draped it around her waist, she moved a bit more closer that she could hear Sinb’s breathing. 

Sinb couldn’t move because her arms are now around Yerin and Yerin was cuddling into the crook of her neck. 

“ What..what is this?” Sinb stuttered, a bit uneasy of how close they are. They were never this close. 

“ We are going to change the way we nap together from now on.” Yerin simply said and snuggled into Sinb more, sniffing the scent that made her relax. 

“ W-why? Are you comfortable like this?” Sinb gulped, she shifted her arms tighter around Yerin and pulled her closer to her. 

She had to admit, she likes it a bit too much. She could feel Yerin move around within her arms, she could touch Yerin’s slim waist that was protected by her arms, and she could smell the scent that she could never get used to it since debut. Everything was just too perfect. Sinb never imagined that they could cuddle like this. 

“ I’m super comfortable. Why? Don’t girlfriends cuddle like this?” Yerin asked and raised one leg over across Sinb’s waist. 

“ Unnie!” Sinb blushed. It was a bit too much to handle for her. She can’t sleep like this!!! 

“ Stop whining. I wanted to do this for a while. You always looked so cuddly.” Yerin said as she closed her eyes. 

“ oh alright..” 

“ Are you comfortable?” 

“ Yes, yes I am.” 

Sinb only smiled softly and looked at the older girl with love. How can someone be this cute? she thought to herself. Moreover, how can she be hers?


“ Unnie? are you asleep?” Sinb asked carefully. Yerin opened her eyes again and looked up at the main dancer. 

“ No, not yet.” 

“ Are you really in my arms, like this?” Sinb said as she hugged Yerin tighter. Yerin only chucked. Sinb still cannot believe the girl is love since forever was cuddling with her, in her bed, smelling her scent as she hugged her back. 

“ Yes, really. You dork.” Yerin said as she caressed Sinb cheeks. “ Or else, will I kiss you like this?” 

Yerin raised her head a bit and pulled Sinb face downwards to let their lips meet once again. Sinb was caught by surprise but was melted into the kiss immediately. 

Yerin’s lips never failed to lure Sinb into a state of utopia. And Yerin loved how Sinb would gently hug onto her waist every time they kiss.

The tingles from every kiss were different than when Yerin was under the spell of the love potion. The feeling of each other lips always lingered after they separate, Sinb never understood why she won’t be able to get enough of Yerin’s petal-like lips. 

“ I love you.” Sinb said, being too intimate, she felt like she needed to say it or else she will die.

Yerin stopped kissing her, and looked at her with sincere eyes. 

“ I know. I love you too.” 

Didn’t want to scare Yerin away, Sinb gently lifted her shirt, she then traced her fingers on Yerin’s stomach.

Noticing her movement, Yerin shyly buried herself into Sinb.

“ S-sorry, was that too much?” Sinb asked, scared that Yerin was uncomfortable with it. 

When she was about to move her hands out of Yerin’s shirt, she shook her head and grabbed Sinb’s hands and placed it back down on her. 

Sinb blinked her eyes twice to see what just happened. 

“ Ah..you like that?” Sinb said as she caressed Yerin’s bare abdomen. 

“ Y-yes.” Yerin said shyly. 

Sinb laughed, seeing how Yerinloved her touch made her feel like she was on cloud nine. 

A few minutes past, Yerin fell soundly asleep under Sinb’s touch. It felt so nice that her head became fuzzy, slowly, her eyes felt heavy and she drifted off to dreamland, hoping she could find Sinb next to her when she wakes up.

Sinb took her hand out and tugged the comforter even higher to cover themselves better. 

“ Goodnight, Yerin.” Sinb said and kissed her forehead. 

She looked at the girl who is now soundly asleep. All the bitterness, the sadness that her love for Yerin had cost her was all now worth it. 


 

Sowon opened Yerin’s room door and found the lovers sleeping soundly. She smiled at her kids and close the door gently. 

“ They are still sleeping?” Eunha asked with a whisper.

“ Yeah, let them sleep, they have been through a lot.” 

Sowon sat down on the couch in the living room. Eunha followed her and sat next to her lovely leader. Sowon placed an arm around her girlfriend as Eunha leaned on her shoulders. 

“ Do you think they will be okay?” Sowon asked worryingly. 

Eunha nodded, “ Have you seen the look in Yerin’s eyes. She looks like she’s in love with Sinb since she was born, even without the potion.” 

“ Sweetie, let’s not buy stuff from strangers anymore.” Sowon pouted and hugged her. 

The couple laughed and went back to their bedroom, and shut the door close behind them. 

“ I’m sure without the love potion, Yerin and Sinb will still fall in love with each other anyways.”

 

“ It’s destined.” 

 

-END-

 


 

Thank you for patiently waiting for an ending ;-; 

real time SINRIN CUDDLED IM CRYING SINRIN NATION FOR THE WIN ;-;-;-;-; 

sinrin is so cute sinrin sinrin sinrin is uwuwuw

Please look forwards to more upcoming stories! 

-Ann