Chapter 3- Same Bed 

Love Potion

 

 

Sinb woke up as she felt the heaviness on her chest. She then realized there a was a pleasant smell, she rubbed her eyes and saw, her unnie hugging her tightly by the waist, her head laying between her chest and arms. Sinb widened her eyes, not wanting to wake her up she quickly picked herself pulling herself out of her embrace, trying not to scream out loud. 

 

“ What is this…” Sinb asked herself. She then rubbed her eyes again she if she was dreaming or not.

“ Seriously, What is this..” She then pinched herself. It was NOT a dream. She then looked at the older girl who was sleeping peacefully. She smiled at the sight and helped her cover the blankets. Sinb got out of her bed and greeted Umji at the kitchen. 

 

“ How was your date last night with Yuju unnie huh?” Sinb smirked as she got her mug out from the cupboard. 

“ It wasn’t a date!” Umji said as she hit Sinb on the shoulders. Blushing.

“ Doesn’t answer my question.” Sinb laughed.

Yuju followed by the laugher, entered the kitchen. “Morning.” Yuju then kissed Umji by the cheek and grabbed her mug out too. Sinb was leaning on the counter sipping on her coffee ,that almost slipped beacause of what just happened.

“ Whoa.” She whispered. Umji glared at her and mouthed Don’t say anything ,but it was too late.

“ Morning, unnie. I see what you did there.” Yuju then laughed at Sinbs response and held Umji by the waist.“ Since when?” Sinb smirked.

“ Yesterday.” Yuju said proudly, looking back at Umji as she blushed. Then Sinb left her kitchen with a smile on her face as she knew the fourth oldest and the youngest were dating already. She was happy for them. She then went back to her room. She found Yerin already awake. She could see how her eyes lit up when she say her. Yerin quickly got up and hugged her.

 

“ Where did you go?” Yerin rubbed her eyes and yawned.

“ Um…Kitchen?” Sinb tried to contain her eagerness to hug Yerin back. But she was scared because of her reaction yesterday. Sinb frowned as the memory came back to her. Yerin pulled back and saw her frowning.

“ Why are you frowning?” Yerin caressed her cheeks. Sinb looked into Yerin's eyes and gave her apologetic look.

“ About last night…I’m sorry if I over reacted.” 

“ Sinb-ah, It’s ok as long as you love me.” Yerin smiled. Sinb looked at her again, she almost thought it sounded so sincere. Sinb however still took it as a joke and laughed.

“ You’re funny.” As she laughed at Yerin's flirty-self. She then let go of the hug, avoiding her heart to explode.

 

“ Um, why were you in my bed?” Sinb asked.

“ Uh…I don’t know.” Yerin blushed. “ I woke up and was on your bed for some reason.” Sinb thought it was weird. Really weird. She remained smiling at the idea of it, like an idiot to be exact.

“ Sleepwalking maybe?” Sinb suggested. She couldn’t help but to be secretly happy that she woke up with Yerin's in her arms.

“ Maybe, I’m sorry if I caused any trouble.” Yerin said quietly.

“ No no no, it’s totally fine, I’m totally fine with it!” Sinb panicked as Yerin looked like she would cry any second.

“ You’re fine with sleeping with- I mean same bed with me?” Yerin said wit her eye smile. Sinb wanted to die happily the moment she flashed it. She wanted to scream. 

 

All she could answer was a weak “ yeah.”