Chapter 4- Boom

Love Potion

 

 

“ Unnie can you pass me the mascara?”

“ Yeowon-ah, the mirror.”

 

The girls were preparing for their stage at music back this afternoon, they had to look decent to meet the directors before they get their actually make up in their preparation rooms.

 

“ Girls, you ready?” The manager asked as he got off the car. The girls answered and got off as soon as the two mangers opened the door for them. Fans were waiting for the for a long time, they cheered for them, cameras flashing. As usual, they posed of the photos and smiled,waving back at their fans, giving out hearts. 

 

Suddenly, Yerin thought of the idea of holding hands with Sinb next to her. she took Sinb’s left hand with her right, then used her left hand to make a heart with Sinb’s free hand. Sinb looked at Yerin whom was smiling happily at the fans, her lips automatically turned in a wide smile plastered on her face, as the camera’s flashed.

 

You’re smile is the brightest when you are truly happy.

 

Then they went backstage, they put on make up, and dressed up. Sinb’s stylist was doing her hair when Sinb was on her phone texting and playing games, waiting for her make up to be done. Yerin, on the other hand, was not. Instead, she was staring at Sinb from far away across the room.“ How can a person be this pretty…” Yerin whispered, stoking her bangs with her hand slowly. Sinb sensed someone looking at her direction and turned her head. 

 

“ Sinb, hold still.”Her stylist Unnie gave her a confused face. 

“ Ah, sorry…” she gave her a apologetic smile and turned back to her original position. “ I swear there is a ghost in this room.” 

 

The ghost was hiding her face with her self-checking mirror. Cursing underneath her breath.

“ I- What am I doing…” Yerin blushed. Eunha then appeared in there sight as soon as she puts down the mirror when she thought it was clear.

 

“ Yerin-Unnie? What are you doing?”  Eunha asked.

“ Um, uh, Ah- why is this mirror so dirty?” Yerin used her sleeves to pretend cleaning the mirror, doing a fake cough. Eunha just smiled at how cute she was, Eunha plopped herself down beside where Yerin was sitting at. “ Say, Eunha-ah… Don’t you think Sinb changed?” Yerin asked playing with her fingers. Eunha looked at Sinb, she was scrolling down her phone calmly. “ Um, no, it’s just the usual her though? The cool Sinb she is. Why ask?” 

 

“ Uh, no reason. Gotta jet!” Yerin got off of her seat and went to her manager that was calling her for check up. Then,Sowon approached Eunha and sat own beside where Yerin previously was.“ Yewon told me Yerin was in bed with Sinb.” Sowon smirked.“ And she just told me did Sinb change.” Eunha said.

 

“ I guess the potion worked then.” Sowon said calmly.

“ I guess it really did. i still can’t believe it.” Eunha held Sowon’s hands.

“ Honey, not in public.” Sowon teased.

“ What? I’m just holding your hands!” 

“ You’re so cute. Wanna know how it really works to be secret couples?” Sowon smirked. “ What do you mean?” Eunha asked. Sowon then pulled Eunha up. Leading her out of the room. 

 

“ Where are we going?” Eunha asked.

“ Just follow me.. we still have time” Sowon smiled leading her to the fire escape exit. Where no people were.

 

 

 


“ Eunha- Unnie, Why were you blushing?” Sinb asked.

“ Eunha- unnie, you have some thing red on your neck?” Umji pointed out. Eunha cursed silently/mentally because Sowon for pulling her out of the room just to make out without people finding out. Now she’s being questioned by their youngest members backstage, watching other groups preforming. Sowon laughed when she saw the funny view, Yuju started to ask her what was funny. All members gathered around Eunha, but Yerin was no where to be found.

 

Suddenly, A large BOOM was heard from the stage, some idols were surprised and scream when the fireworks set off on stage as effects. Instinctively, Sinb looked around for Yerin as soon as the sound went off. She looked behind her and saw she was standing right in front of the boy group NCT DREAM. Sinb, ignoring the backstage camera, she quickly pulled Yerin beside her.

 

“ Unnie, are you ok?” Sinb said. Yerin just nodded. Sinb frowned, but the camera man turned around to shoot other groups. She took this opportunity to wrap her arms around Yerin’s waist and into her arms, giving a slight hug as they stood there. She could feel the older girl shiver, she must be shocked by the sound. “ Hey, I’m here don’t be scared ok?” Sinb whispered into her ears. Yerin blushed when she did that but Sinb couldn’t see as the lighting became dark backstage. Sinb rubbed her hand down her back in a slowly motion to calm her down, instead it did the opposite. Yerin could feel her whole body heat up, shivers sent down her spine from head to toe, an a weird sensation in her stomach as Sinb’s hands touched her back. It feels nice. All Yerin could do was to hug her back, simply attached to her.

 

Yeirn wasn’t scared anymore, however, she wanted the hug to stay longer.