CROSSROADS

Love Potion
Yerin POV
 
 
The Company decided to publish a official statement about my condition since Buddies are worried sick. The statement said that I was in hospital due to injuries and over practice, and hope that buddies will give me time to recover. I felt kind of bad lying to our fans, but we can’t talk about the love potion really, no one would believe us anyways, right?
 
 
 
“ Yennie please get well soon!”
 
“ Unnie take care of yourself, you’re priority now.”
 
“ YERIN I LUV YOU SO MUCH AND I MISS YOU!”
 
“ SINB-AH TAKE CARE OF YOUR FAVORITE UNNIE!” 
 
 
I chuckled because the comments and thanked gratefully when my fans were all so considerate. I closed my iPad and covered myself underneath the blankets, wanting to take a nap. I closed my eyes, but my thoughts suddenly drifted to Sinb, the innocent girl who I had to kiss repeatedly for the next few days, or even weeks…
 
 
“ Not that I’m complaining.” I smiled at my thoughts and chuckled a bit. 
 
Sinb was always the one taking care of me even though I’m the second oldest. My Sinb is always the coolest and she is always thoughtful, sometimes she can be really protective about me towards others, I wonder why is that? I knew the fight we had weeks ago was about me being close to Sana, but I think that Sowon should be the one worrying about Eunha, not Sinb worrying about me being-
 
 
Wait.
 
Why am I assuming that she is jealous…
 
 
I flipped myself around facing the celling that was only inches away from my face and I traced circles, I thought I was sleepy but I’m fully awake, thinking about our youngest member…
 
I smiled as the memories about all the times we kissed. Her lips were inhuman, they were soft like marshmallows, like addictive chocolate and whip cream. I love sweets. And Sinb might be my favorite flavor. Our relationship as became from sisters to kissing buddies. I don’t want to used the word “ Friends with benefits because thats just wrong. I blushed at the thought, it sounds so wrong, but the voices in my head is shouting the word “hot”. 
 
 
Sinb. My Eunbi. What would happen if things went back to normal? What if she doesnt have to kiss me anymore? 
 
I’m not possessive. But I can’t imagine if her lips were on others. 
 
 
——
 
 
Sinb’s POV 
 
 
I don’t want her to hurt anymore. I don’t want the love of my life to be in pain anymore. Yerin Unnie is too kind to deserve this kind of suffering. But I can’t help to feel how good her lips taste, even if it’s only a peck, but I feel like I can taste the entire universe. Like how that sounds crazy, I feel like my heart is going to explode any moment. 
 
 
I can’t be selfish, I want Yerin to get better. I want her to get better no matter what. 
 
 
Even if that means to break our current state, my heart is ready for another heart break. 
 
 
——
 
No ones POV
 
 
The manager explained the six girl their schedule for today in the car. He passed on a file for Sowon to read it out for her babies. 
 
“ So, Yuju and Eunha, you have vocal lessons this afternoon after rehearsal.” The 97liner nodded in sync and plugged their earphones back in. “ Umji and me, we have Japanese lessons.” Umji nodded and smile at her leader. Sowon then raised an eye brow, and looked at Yerin who was smiling at her, waiting for her job for the day to announce. 
 
“ Uh, Sinb And Yerin, you two, have dance lessons.” Sowon said calmly, even she was about the argue to their manager about Yerin condition, Sinb beated her, she shot her head and questioned, “ Manager Oppa, didn’t you say to let Yerin Unnie rest until she’s recovered?” Sinb was a bit annoying to this mistreatment, Eunha patted her shoulders to let her calm down. Yerin gave their manger a weak smile, Sinb was sweet as usual but she didn’t want to say anything since Sowon was looking a bit pissed as well, but not as much as Sinb. 
 
 
“ Girls, calm down, only Sinb is going to dance, Yerin is there to coordinate her with her dance moves, she requested herself, not us.” The Manager laughed and Yerin nodded, the other looked at their jibang lover in disbelief. 
 
 
“ You know, if I sit around, I’ll do no good, at least I’m sitting down and watching only, not going to move around, is that alright Sinb?” Yerin aegyoed. 
 
 
Sinb only blushed and covered her face with her hands, how can she be this cute? Sinb only sighed and nodded. Yerin smiled and looked back at Sowon, she mouthed to her, don’t worry, leaving Sowon her signature wink. Sowon sighed as well and smiled back to the younger. 
 
 
 
The manager dropped Sinb and Yerin off at the dance studio. Sinb had grabbed their gym bags and walked to the dance studio. Surprising, their trainer left a note on the door. Yerin took it and read it out:
 
 
“ Dear Sinb And Yerin, I suddenly don’t feel to well and I apologize, please record Sinb’s dance and email it to me, I’ll inspect it afterwards.” 
 
 
“ I guess I’m dancing alone then. How lonely.” Sinb sighed, Yerin could only sigh as well. She feels bad for not able to dance with the girl. Sinb did some stretches, arms, legs, back and neck, Yerin only sat at the sofa and curled into a ball to watch Sinb warm up, she gulped at the sight then ever Sinb bent over or jumped showing her bare abs in mid air, Yerin her lips in response. 
 
 
“ Unnie, are you ok? You look at bit.. red?” Sinb walked towards her and took her phone, selecting the songs she needed in to a playlist, she likes to train with some warm up songs, some from boy groups, less likely to be girl groups. Yerin only shook her head, 
 
“ I’ll play the songs for you, I’ll be your dj for today.” Yerin smiled, Sinb only smiled back and nodded, handing her her phone. “ Good luck, I’ll be watching.” Yerin sets up the speaker and connected with her phone, then she sets up the camera in front of the mirror for Sinb. 
 
 
“ Ready?” Yerin asked, Sinb nodded, “ Bring it.” And smirked which made Yerin’s heart skip a beat. She blushed but managed to play the song, it was one of Sinb’s favorite song, “ I NEED YOU” by BTS. Yerin then ran back to the sofa, she sat down quietly and watched as Sinb danced to the rhythm, Sinb is a well known professional dancer of kpop, not matter practice or on stage, she shows her best figure and best performance, to put her heart and hear work into her passion. Yerin was attracted by the movement of the dancer, her face expression was no kidding, Yerin gulped at the sight where Sinb did the I need you part, her body temperature was unusually hot as she watched the young dancer focus on her moves. 
 
 
Once the song was over, Sinb lied on the dance floor to catch her breath, Yerin smiled and poked her cheeks with a cold iced water bottle for the dancer, Sinb silently mouthed thanks as she was too tired and sat up against the mirror, Yerin sat right across her face to face, she was silent as she waited for Sinb to finish drinking her water. 
 
Yerin could only stare at Sinb, her lips in anticipation, Sinb then looked back at her, knitting her brows.
 
“ Unnie? Are you alright?” 
 
Yerin didn’t response, she only moved closer and sat on Sinbs legs that were stretched out on the floor, Sinb was a bit shook but she panicked a bit, Yerin was acting a bit weird since she swallowed the potion, she seems more active and more intimate than usual, but Sinb was used to it, still a little bit shy but she held Yerin’s waist gently, enjoying what she could have now. Yerin looked at the younger girl with a gentle gaze, Sinb was then lost in her adorable round eyes that showed so much love, this time was different, Sinb could feel Yerin heartbeat jumping in a fast pace, Yerin raised her arms and cupped Sinbs face lightly like it was a vulnerable master piece. 
 
No matter how much Sinb wanted to stay this way, she still needed to say something. 
 
 
“ Unnie, are you sure you are okay?” Sinb slowly sat up just to adjust herself to check on her unnie who was acting so lovingly, Sinb assumed it was the potion making all this happen. Yerin only shook her head, she faced Sinb even closer, their lips only inches away, Sinb wanted to kiss her right there and then, but she had no right to until the potion works or making Yerin feel the pain. 
 
 
“ Tell me Sinb..what do you see.. in my eyes?” Yerin asked slowly, Sinb only gulped, afraid she will say the wrong things or the wrong answer. 
 
“ Uh, eh, I mean, your cute pupils?” Sinb gave a weak smile, Yerin only smiled and giggled, 
 
“ There’s no pink magic fairy mist?” Yerin asked, Sinb only nodded.“ Can I kiss you then..?” Yerin asked shyly, Sinb was half shook and half confused maybe a tint of happiness, scratch that, she was more than happy and excited to kiss her. 
 
“ I mean-“ before Sinb could even answer, Yerin kissed her soft lips as she moved her body closer to Sinb’s, Sinb was surprised as she gripped tighter onto Yerin's waist, feeling the closeness of their bodies emitting heat, Sinb leaned herself in completely as she smiled into the kiss, Yerin took the advantage and wrapped both of her arms around the young dancers neck, moving her lips against Sinb’s. They exchanged small kisses, when Yerin broke the kiss, Sinb immediately took one hand and placed it gently behind Yerin's neck, pulling her lips closer to hers as Yerin supported herself with hands on Sinbs shoulders, caressing softly around her neck, bitting her lower lips with care. Sinb lost herself in feeling and touching the girl of her dreams. They both pressed their foreheads together after trailing their last kiss, Sinb only closed her eyes and Yerin kissed her forehead. 
 
“ Why?” Sinb asked as she looked back at the older girl with love. 
 
“ I wanted to prove to you, that with out the effect of the potion, I can still love you without it.” Yerin said with a smile. Sinb only smiled like an idiot, she shook her head and hugged Yerin in silence. 
 
“ Hwang Sinb, I-“ Yerin was then shut by Sinb’s lips sealing hers once again. When they pulled away from each other, Sinb only looked at her with sad eyes, and a weak smile painted on her face, Sinb was on the brim of crying, she held back as she was a strong person to control her emotions easily.  “ Are you not going to say anything?” Yerin said. Sinb only shook her head. Yerin was a bit heart broken, did Sinb not trust her with the potion on in her body? 
 
Yerin only hugged Sinb back in their close position, 
 
“ Unnie, I’ll confess when it’s time, when theres no potion or pink stupid fairy dust in your eyes..” Sinb thought as she closed her eyes. She just wanted to enjoy the moment where Yerin was in her arms. 
 
They were like on a cross road with their hearts crossing past each other, maybe they were destined to love each other another time, when the right time comes for both of them.
 
 

Dear sinrin shippers,

 

THANK YOU ALL FOR SUPPORTING THIS SLOW UPDATED FIC!

I have been BOMBARDED by comments updating Love Potion for ages.

Thank you all for reading once again, and I hope you all enjoyed!

SINRIN IS LOVE SINRIN IS LIFE!

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YERIN AND UMJI MY LOVELY BABIES!

-Godjiang77