Chapter 5- Trip and Fall

Love Potion

 

 

YERIN’S POV 

I ran to the bathroom as fast as I could. I quickly twisted the door knob and opened the door, I slammed it back closed and locked it. I walked to the basin and washed my face with cold water. I stared at myself into the mirror. Why? What just happened? Why am I blushing?? Why is my heart beating so fast?

Few hours ago…

It was the weekends, so most of the members stayed at home. When I meant most is only me and Sinb. Thinking of the thought made me nervous. I have zero idea why, I’m not usually like this. But I don’t hate the feeling for some reason. I touched my chest, feeling my rapid heartbeat. Am I sick?

“ Unnie? Are you ok? Is there something wrong?” I looked back and saw Sinb at the doorframe of me and Sowon Unnie’s room. She was standing there leaning on to the side. She looks great as usual, pretty. I mentally slapped myself and walked to her.

“ Yeah, I’m fine..” I wrapped my arms around hers and pulled her to the living room. “ Do you want to watch movies? It’s been a while, wanted to watch with the rest of the girls .. but too bad they all went on dates.” 

Sinb rubbed her neck and gave an awkward smile, I wonder why, was she not comfortable staying alone with me? I frowned at the thought and sat down on the sofa. She knelt in front of the shelf that we had stored, filled with movies and Sinb’s favorite collections: Harry Potter.

 

“ Can we watch this again?” She pleaded with an adorable pout which made me chuckle, seeing her pick another Harry Potter movie, I knew it.

“ Sure, anything is fine by me.” I said softy, she is such a kid.

And I take that back. After the movie started playing, I turned around, all I could see was her serious expression when the scene of people on brooms fighting around for a golden flying ball. Her eyes were focused on the screen while mine was on hers. I took a deep breath. The way her brows arch in a perfect crest, down to her eyes, nose. And lips, her lips looks smooth and soft. I quickly shook my thoughts away and turned back to the screen as she sneezed. 

“ Bless you.” I said. Concerned about the cold surrounding, I shared my blanket with her, I had to scoot closer to her, not that I am complaining.I took her hands and naturally intertwined them together. “ Thanks.” She said, eyes still glued to the TV screen, but smiling. I blushed at her action. I simply wanted to have more contact with Sinb. 

We stayed like that for a while, when the movie ended I had to stretch my aching back and arms. I stood up from the sofa, however I lost balance as soon as I stood up when my legs were numb. I fell towards the ground but landed on something soft.

 

“ Ow…” Sinb sighed. I quickly got up to support myself above her. Realizing I fell on her. 

“ Unnie, are you ok?” Sinb said in a worrying tone, she touched my face and held my cheeks. God, her hands are warm and soft. “ Yeah, I’m fine, sorry I must be heavy…” I quickly got up, but surprisingly, Sinb pulled me into a hug. My heart pounded like a hammer and I could feel hers.

“ How clumsy can you be?” She whispered, loud enough for me to hear. 

“ Thank ...you…” I said slowly, she finally let go of me. Suddenly our eyes locked. The atmosphere is now thick. Her eyes, imminently drawing me into hers, her chocolate orbs were…

“ Sinb? Yerin? Are you guys playing wrestling?” We both heard Umji and Yuju standing there looking at us in confusion. I quickly scrambled away and stood up form Sinb. I have to go. 

 

Present (SINB'S POV)

Yerin Unnie, she ran to the bathroom and slammed the door. I guess I messed up again, I sighed and got up from the floor. Just now was a close call, I was holding her in my arms and I wanted to kiss her badly. Too much? 

“ Yeah, we were playing wrestling.” I patted my shirt when it became wrinkled. 

“ Yeah, sure.” Sowon smirked. Sinb glared at her.

“ When did you guys get home anyways, didn’t hear you come through the door.” 

“ Um, maybe because you guys were busy with..” Eunha smiled widely.

“ Ok, I get it! I’ll just..I’ll just go to my room.” With heavy footsteps, I dragged myself into my bedroom and flopped myself on to the bed. “ God, she’s too cute to handle.” I smiled, burying face into the pillow and screamed.

 

NO ONES POV

 

As night fell, Gfriend was preparing for a goodnight sleep, they got through their “ night routine” and quickly went to bed.Sinb finished washing up and went back to her, but she forgot to brush her teeth and went back to the bathroom. She saw how the door wasn’t properly closed, so she just went in without knocking.

 

 As she went in, she was greeted with Yerin’s half body.

 


Hottttttttt hot hot hot hot. Sinrin is life bye. Sorry for stopping here hehe.