Chapter 7

My Amnesia Chae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara POV

 

 

Flashback

 

For the nth time, i can’t seem to get the perfect look i want. And again i dab a piece of cotton against the bottle of make up remover and frustratingly remove my unsuccesful work.

 

“Why can’t i get this right?” I furiously mumbled while looking at myself in the mirror. I closed my eyes for a moment and took a deep breath, trying to calm my nerves. I didn’t notice someone had just invaded my personal space.

 

I felt her arms found its way to my waist, resting her chin on my shoulder, back hugging me. I know too well the scent of its owner. I open my eyes and found Chaerin staring at me through the mirror.

 

“What seems to be the problem Ssantokki-shi?” She asked me gently. I lean my back and put my hands over hers, feeling her warmth.

 

“I’m practicing putting make-up but i still can’t do it. I just can’t rely on our make-up artist forever. I just always wanted to look good...For you...”

 

She tightens her hug and smiled at me warmly. I like how we look in front of the mirror.

 

“What are you talking about? With or without make up, You’re still the most beautiful person i’ve ever met.”

 

Chaerin and her flowery words never fails to make my heart flutter and my insecurities vanished in an instant. She turn me around and cup my face with her hands.

 

“Sandara Park, remember that, for me, no one can match up to your beauty, not only from the outside but especially from the inside.” I bet my face turn crimson upon hearing that. She lean in for a kiss which i gladly accept. It was short but sweet.

 

“And now...”

 

Without further notice, She suddenly lifted me up to the table, leaning my back against the mirror clinging my legs around her waist.

 

I felt her hand lifting my skirt. I gasped and at the same time putting my arms around her neck. I suddenly felt warm and aroused. Chaerin can make me feel a lot of emotions everytime she’s touching me. I guess, it really is true love.

 

“Chae... what are you doing?” Although i know where will this lead to.

 

“Do you think i came here unprepared? You are underestimating me my Ssantokki, let me take away your stress and insecurities. This body is mine and mine alone...”

 

I can feel her lust over me and i hope she can feel mine. Her hand sneakily remove my lingerie and touch my throbbing .

 

“Chaerin-ah...Chae... someone might see us...” I said breathlessly between my moans and still continue on her deed, acting like she heard nothing. She found my left and began massaging it. 

 

She pull back a little so our eyes could meet. She kiss me again, this time it’s hard and full of desire, our tongue battling each other for dominance which she clearly won. I gasp for some air when she my ear lobe as i felt her fingers taunting my entrance. She then whispered seductively in my ear.

 

“By the way Unnie, What i mean by the word “inside”, is this...”

 

End of flashback

 

Oh my, is that a dream? No, ofcourse not, it’s a memory. But it felt like it just happened. Wait...

 

I suddenly remembered Chaerin and me, in the dressing room, our bodies merely just an inch from each other then i had an attack...

 

I open my eyes and sat bolt upright immediately as soon as i remembered what happened. I feel dizzy by my sudden action. My eyes is trying to adjust in this brightly lit room. And when everything is going back to normal, i turn my head to observe the room.

 

It doesn’t look like i’m in a hospital but i’m not in my room either. A knock on the door broke my analyzing state.

 

“Oh thank god you’re awake unnie.” Chaerin greeted me while entering through the door.

 

“Where am i?”

 

“Oh, yeah, you’re in my room, after i called the medics and got you stabilize, they said you just need to rest, no need for hospital. I don’t know where you live so i brought you here.” She explained while peeling some apple. I forgot how her room looks like considering we spend so many moments here back in the day.

 

“Here, you have to eat something.” She place the peeled fruit on a tray and put it in front of me.

 

“I called Matthew to bring some food but for now eat this.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter