Chapter 6

My Amnesia Chae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin POV

How time suddenly flies. It's been a month since we started our plans for our comeback. It's been that long since i started this whole show. I start to feel bad about it, i keep on lying to everyone but what can i do? It's all because of her.

I purposely had her teach me our dance everyday and night that usually we end up going home very late. I can see the amount of patience she's exerting just to be with me. If i know she's just trying to wash her conscience by showing me kindness, that guilt is eating her alive everytime she sees me.

I'm brewing this plan since the beginning, since i saw her again that day.

My official plan?

I'll make her fall in love with me all over again and when she's head over heels for me i'll leave her hanging just like what she did to me.

"Oh my god!!! CL, you sound and act like a villain." Mat said, ogling his eyes at me when I told him my ultimate plot for revenge.

I just chuckled.

"You let Dara do all this and that, just to leave her in the end? It's like i'm watching a live k-drama. You're wicked."

"Yes matty, wicked but hot!"

"Cheers to you and your evil plan!!!" Matthew said raising his glass of wine.

We shared a laugh and drink to that.

*********

"Chaerin-ah, don't forget, my wedding is a week from now. I want all my members to be there." Bom approach me after our recording session. Damn I totally forgot about that.

"Ammm, about that unnie i..."

"Ofcourse, we'll be there, how can we not? It's your special day, don't worry i'll bring puddong with me." Dara suddenly butted in.

Puddong...

I haven't called by that name for so long, it makes my heart flutter. I can feel my face blush without my consent. The worst is i have to feign my innocence. this.

"Puddong? Who's that?" I asked them with the most innocent face i could pull off.

"Awww, that's our pet name to you, Chae, or rather Dara invented it." Bom said.

"Oh, I'm sorry Puddo... i mean Chae, it's just i miss calling you by that name..."

And once again, my body acted on it's own, my lips curve into a smile. What is happening to me?

"I miss seeing you two being sweet and..." But before Bom can finish her sentence Dara slap her arm and she immediately realized what she was trying to say. I find it a good chance to turn the tables.

"What do you mean Bom unnie? Dara and I ? Are we a couple or something?" I can sense their tension.

"Ah.. what i mean Chae is, you two a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter