Chapter 1

My Amnesia Chae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara POV

 

"According to the statistics office, there are more than 50 million people living here in South Korea..." I paused and scanned the young faces of every young boys and girls, sitting in this room and see if their attention are now on me. After a few seconds of silence, confirming that i have all their ears, I smiled and continue.

 

"Of all the people in this country, how will you know which one of them is for you? What if he or she already passed by in front of you but at that moment you were tying you shoe? What if he or she is already standing beside you but you've look the other way? What if he or she is on the other side of the road and you are about to cross paths but a taxi stopped just right in front of you?" I paused again to take a deep breath to calm my nerves then cleared my throat to continue.

 

"Of all that many people, there are some who's lucky enough to find their soulmate while there are others who's still in the process of looking for the right one and there some others who just gave up."

 

"Do you know what's the most regrettable thing? It is letting go of that person who's already in front of you."

 

"But what if he or she comes only once in your life? Will you let him or her to slip away?" I left a hanging question for them to analyze. A couple of seconds of silence passed until a voice began to speak, it's not that loud but enough to fill the whole room.

 

"No, Dara sunbaenim, i will not let her go." My eyes darted to a young boy. I can tell from his face, he has this charisma and charm that reminds me of someone. I smiled at him.

 

"That's the spirit, young lad! And that is the same when you want to reach your dream. Just remember this everybody, once you are already standing in this training room, you grab that chance and work hard for it. Because if you don't grab it the first time, you may find it hard on your second try or maybe worst, there is no second chance, nothing at all."

 

"And That's it! Thank you for listening, i hope it gave you something to remember me by." I smile while i bow my head, signaling the end of my pep talk. 

 

"Thank you Dara sunbaenim!" All of them said in chorus followed by a round of applause. I can see in their innocent faces that somehow i made them feel that it's not impossible to reach for their dream.

 

Honestly i'm really not used to giving some kind of speech or pep talks but YG made me do it and seeing these young hopefuls reminds me of myself when i was in their place. Why not give them some piece of advice on how to start reaching their dreams? 

 

My phone suddenly ring and have to excuse myself from the crowd. I saw the caller ID, it's Bom. I press the answer button and proceed walking.

 

"Hel.." but before i could even say my greeting she's already yelling on the other line.

 

"Yah!!! Where are you? The ceremony is about to start!" 

 

Oh !!! I totally forgot, today is Seven's wedding day.

 

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry, Bom, i got caught up here in YG. i'm on my way now!!!" I ended the call and rummage through my bag for my keys and run as fast as i can to the parking lot.

 

****************

 

Seven's Wedding reception

 

Sounds of clinking glass filled the whole reception, signaling the newly weds to perform their ceremonial toast that was followed with the sweetest kiss of the day.

 

"You know, i don't get it why they make things difficult, why do they have to entangled their selves just to drink wine?" Seungri pointed to the newly wed couple and instantly earn a laugh from everyone at our table which consists of the rest of bigbang members, ofcourse there's Bom, Minzy, Hayi and Su-Hyun.

 

"You're just jealous, you Panda, 'coz there's no one in their right mind will come to marry you." Bom playfully poked Seungri's cheek. Another round of laughter erupted from our table. This guys really never stop teasing each other.

 

"Yah!!! That's a bit harsh noona, hmmp, I bet Hyung here is now regretting why he'd proposed to you." Seungri pointing out Top and gave Bom a smirk, knowing that he got his revenge.

 

"What did you say?" Bom retorted and playfully slapped Seungri's head.

 

"That's enough sweetie, I chose you to become my future wife because i love you, so come here and give me a kiss." Top puckered his lips and Bom willingly gave in.

 

I watched as they shared a simple yet so full of love kiss. Top proposed to Bom a month ago, honestly i was not surprised, sooner or later this will happened, these two were inseparable, i'm glad that they found each other and want to be together for the rest of their lives.

 

"Oh, stop it lovebirds you make me jealous." I said acting enviously.

 

"Then let's hook you up with one of  Seven oopa's friends here." Minzy suggested as the rest of Bigbang, Hayi and Su-hyun proceed to the dance floor. Leaving the three of us at the table.

 

"That's a good idea Minzy!" Exclaimed Bom as she clapped her hands together then proceed to scan the room looking for a potential candidate.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter