Chapter 3

My Amnesia Chae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara POV

 

I grab my pillow and buried my face in it to muffle my scream of frustration. I can't believe she's here, she is really here. But she don't remember me or any of us.

 

After seeing her at the store the other day, I thought that maybe she was just angry at me that's why she said she don't know me but when YG called me for a meeting and revealed that Chaerin has been involved in an accident and had amnesia, I don't know what to feel. And when i've learned that it happened 2 years ago, guilt once again occupied every  corner of my brain. That was the time when i have made the most stupid thing in my life.

 

I left her... on the day of our wedding...

 

When i asked why did he hide such thing from us, especially from me, all i got was...

 

"I don't want you to blame yourself. You've done enough harm to yourself."

 

That doesn't change it at all, i blame myself even more now. I'm the reason why 2NE1 suddenly disappeared from the limelight. If it wasn't for me, Chaerin wouldn't asked to leave, she wouldn't been in an accident. It was all on me.

 

After of what seems to be like an eternity, dwelling in my thoughts, i heard a knock on my door and found Thunder peeking between its frame.

 

"Noona, i've made hot chocolate, come join me in the kitchen" His warm smile somewhat lessen the emptiness and loneliness i feel.

 

"I'd love to, Doongie-ah! I'll be there in a minute." I muster a smile and accepted his offer as i got up from my bed. 

 

I found Thunder already seated comfortably in the dining area with a steaming mug between his hands, so I took the seat opposite him and took a sip of warm chocolate. The warm liquid gush down my throat. I love hot chocolates, especially whenever i feel sad and lonely.

 

"Hmmm, this is good Doongie-ah." As i took another sip.

 

"I'm glad you like it Noona, by the way, How's your meeting with CL? Is it true that she don't remember any of you? Did you tell her that you're her ex?" Thunder suddenly fired questions after questions.

 

"Woah!!! That was fast, is this why you invited me here for a drink?"

 

"Ahmmm, sorry noona, i just want to..." Thunder said while scratching the back of his head.

 

"Nah it's ok, I was about tell you anyway"

 

I sighed and took another sip of my warm drink.

 

"Meeting was Ok. Yes, she don't remember us. YG said she was diagnosed with amnesia and No, i didn't tell her the i am her ex girlfriend because i don't have the heart to." Answering all of his question at the same time.

 

"What are your plans noona?"

 

"Huh? What do you mean?" I frown upon hearing the question.

 

"Come on, Noona, everybody knows your still in love with Chaerin, you haven't been in a relationship for the past 2 years and don't you ever try to deny it because you've never been a good liar."

 

"I... no... how?... who said..." I can't seem to think on what to say about that. I was taken aback on Thunder's sudden boldness.

 

"Noona, it's all written in your face. Don't you think it's time to make amends and start to build your relationship again with her?"

 

"I don't think Chaerin have already forgiven me. What i did was unimaginable. I admit i still want her, i still love her but she don't remember me anymore..." My voice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter