Chapter 2

My Amnesia Chae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin POV

 

Flashback

 

Why?...

 

Why?...

 

Why?...

 

That's the only word that floats inside my head as i walk absent mindedly along the busy street of New York. We decided to get married here since Korea still doesn't accept same marriage. No one knows this besides our closest family and few trustworthy friends.

 

"Unnie... let's go home..." Harin pleaded while putting a coat over me as the rain starts to fall heavily. The weather seems to know how i feel that it starts to mimic my own feelings as i continuously walk, still in my wedding dress that is now drench and covered with mud.

 

I shrugged the coat away and run as fast as i can. I heard Harin's voice calling out my name but i didn't care. I need to be alone. I need to get away from here, from everybody. I don't care where my feet would take me. 

 

I run and run and run.  I was not my self anymore. The world passed by me in a blur until a blinding light, screeching of tires and loud car horn pull me back in the harsh reality...

 

End of flashback 

 

I'm looking blankly at the wall opposite me, sitting in the kitchen while remembering that painful scene.

 

"Oh my god, CL!!! You were in an accident? Why didn't you tell me?" 

 

Matthew, my stylist and long time friend seems shock and surprised that made me snap back to reality.

 

"Huh? No!!! i just made that up. That's just my alibi on why i have a "FAKE" amnesia. Just in case we see each other again." I emphasized the word fake.

 

"Oh?! So you're really expecting to see her again huh?"

 

"Yes, it's better to be prepared and it can't be help. We are in the same group. We are 2NE1. Besides i've been gone for too long. YG told me that 2 years is enough to get me going. But i did not expect to see her this early."

 

"That is so complicated CL, you could have just said "I hate you" or " you for leaving me" or you could've just slap or punch her right in the face. You rather chose to have an amnesia and say "Who are you? Do i know you?" Huh? What kind of revenge is that?" Matthew sounded exasperated.

 

"I was surprised ok? I did not expect to see her on that stupid store grabbing that same stupid juice as me!" Explaining myself.

 

"Hmmm... I think maybe you really want to have an amnesia so you could forget all the things she's done, don't you?" Matthew eyeing me suspiciously.

 

"And that's not gonna happen, Mat. I don't think i can forgive her. I couldn't even say her name right now!" I assured him.

 

"So... you really gonna put that show?" 

 

"Hmmm... yes!!!" I grin wickedly.

 

"Just be careful CL, or you'll end up hurting even more..." Mat reminded me. I just nodded and continue to ponder with my thoughts.

 

After my failed wedding, i lost all my motivation to work. So I decided to take a break. I asked YG to let me have time for myself and i thank him for all the thing he's done to cover my absence.

 

He released a statement for 2NE1's hiatus and told the press that we will focused on our solo careers at the moment. And i'm glad he gave Bom and Minzy both a solo album, i didn't mean to abandoned the group but what can i do? I'm human too, i can't bear to work with the person who left me in front of the altar on my wedding day. YG told me to take my time to recover and heal.

 

And 2 years had passed until YG called me a month ago, informing me that i have to return here in Korea to resume my work. He said that we have to comeback as a group. This means seeing and working with her again. I thought i've already moved on but upon seeing her again made me question my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter