Chapter 5

My Amnesia Chae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara POV

Flashback

I suddenly woke up from a dream I couldn't remember. My mind was filled with those tiny bits of memories from our last nights' concert. Rays of sun light starts to peek through our bedroom window. I turn to my side and came face to face with the most important person in my life. From last nights fierce make up is now a bare faced innocent sleeping girl whom i fall in love with.

I caress her cheek and trace her lips with my thumb. I can't help but to think, maybe i did something good to deserve this or rather to be with her. I claimed her lips with one short kiss. Without opening her eyes she smiled and snuggle close to me.

"Marry me..." I whispered in her ear.

For a moment i thought, she must be very sleepy as i don't get any reaction from her. When suddenly she got up from bed and went straight to the bathroom. Did i said something wrong? Maybe it's not the right
time. I can hear her brushing her teeth and gargling mouthwash, i smiled a little. She's such a clean freak, after a minute or two she came back.

"Can you repeat what you just have said?" Chaerin blurted out. She looks like she's about to cry. Aigooo this kid leader is really cute. This time it's me who went to the bathroom. I grab the dental floss from the cabinet and quickly return to Chaerin.

She watched me as i pull the white thread and cut it off when it reached the length i desired. I can tell by the look on her face, she's confused. 

"When i was young, my mother will always scold me because i'm a forgetful kid." I began, explaining what was the thread for. I took her hand and gently tie the thread around her ring finger.

"That's why she always made me wear one of this. Because everytime i'll look at my finger, it instantly make me remember what my mother told me." I kiss her hand and look her directly in her tear strained eyes.

"And this time, i'm doing the same thing, it's for you to remember that on this day, i asked you to marry me."

Tears from her eyes are non stop. I just hope that those tears are from happiness. For the second time she got up from bed and grab her polaroid camera. She put her hand on my cheek, the on i tied the thread with, then snap a picture of it.

"So that i will not forget that on this day, you ask me to marry you and i said yes!"

I can't explain what i'm feeling right now. Too much good has been happening in my life. I grab her face and pull her into a searing kiss.

"Yes, Dara, i will marry you..." Chaerin said while our foreheads touched.

"I love you, Chae."

"I love you too, Dara."

And we locked ourselves in each other's embrace and spent the morning just like that.

End of flashback

I didn't know i was lost in my own world and was smiling like a fool as i remember that memory very clearly. Until Bom c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter