Chapter 4

My Amnesia Chae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin POV

This is the official day of 2NE1's comeback, i couldn't be more excited. I miss being on stage, i miss the crowd and i  miss my group mates.

I woke up with the smell of pancakes and bacon wafting through the kitchen. I guess Mat is cooking since it's his first day here in my house.

Yes, i offered him a place in my house since it's more convenient for the both of us plus we got to split the bill paying everything that is needed in this house. Well there's no more such things as "free" these days, you gotta pay for everything.

I walk out of my room then made my way to the kitchen. The smell of food makes my stomach growl. I guess i really am hungry that i went straight to fridge not noticing the figure behind the counter, while on it's back, frying bacons and supposing it is Mat.

I rummage through the contents of my fridge and found a box of orange juice, I brought it to table, fill a glass of it, drank then took a seat. As i gulp the last drop of the juice i ask Mat to hurry up and serve the food.

"Yo!!! Matty!!! Where's the food? I'm really hungry... oh by the way, you didn't tell me you cook!"

"Well dear, i don't."

Mat answered while standing behind me. Did he just entered the kitchen? He's supposed to be cooking.

"Huh? I thought your cooking?"

"I am not! I can't split my body in two honey!"

"Then who the hell...?"

I didn't finished my sentence when Mat pointed his finger to the direction of the mystery cook and follow his gaze and saw who that person is.

"Da...Dara?" I ask while my eyes widen in shock. As she came out from the counter carrying two plates of pancakes and bacons.

"Good morning Chaerin and Matthew." She g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter