Nine

Her Identical
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was six in the evening after the meeting end.  Their meeting went well not until yuri saw jessica talking with a guy who claim to be his friend secretary. 

Once they step out of the car yuri went straight ahead going to the elevator not waiting for jessica, he don't know what's going on him but he absolutely don't feel happy the way jessica smiled to that man. 

Jessica step inside the elevator and look at yuri who is avoiding her gaze. She don't know what's going on with her boss mind and she exactly didn't do anything wrong to him.

why does she even smile like that?! 

What is wrong with him?

That's what Jessica and Yuri thought, both of them didn't say a word inside the elevator that felt like years for them because how slow the elevator is. Yuri earlier can't concentrate in the meeting properly because he keep glancing towards the direction of jessica and keep seeing how jessica giggling slightly to the boy, it's like both of them flirting to each other which he clearly don't like it. He tried to focus on the meeting but the smile of jessica flashed through his mind so in the end he didn't listen to it and let the face of jessica's sink through his mind.

she can smile to that boy but he can't even smile at me like that?! 

They got in the right floor and yuri step out of the elevator, walking fast through his room and closing it with a bang that startle the girl.

Is he mand or what? Tsk. Whatever.

Yuri harshly pull his necktie and sat on the bed. 

"What the hell is wrong with me?!" Yuri lay down in bed but regret it cause he smell the perfume of jessica in the bedsheet. 

"This is crazy?! Why am I acting like a jealous boyfriend?! She's not even mine!" Yuri groaned again and rest his head on the his hand murmuring something.

Yuri stand up and go out cause in his situation he needs a drink to calm him down, yuri opened the door and saw that jessica also step out looking good in her faded jeans and a Shirt.

"Going somewhere?" 

"Yes, I will going to meet a friend at the café." Is that secretary she will going to meet?

"okay, have fun." Yuri said bitterly and left jessica to have a drink.

-

Jessica entered the café that her friend told her, she push the door and look around to find a familiar face. She gradually smiled to it when she saw that her friend waving to her in the corner of the shop. 

"Hey. Did you wait long?" Jessica said when she sat down in front of her friend.

"Nah, oh right what do you want? I'll go order." 

"Coffe Latté, drew thanks."

"Okay, I'll be right back." Drew smiled at her and left to order their drink. Once drew left jessica wait patiently and look outside. The scenery she saw outside reminds her of her life in states. The building the streets. She just missed going back to the states and wished that she will going to visit it again. Jessica sigh then a slight tap she felt and saw that drew already arrived with two cups in his hand.

"So jess, It's the first you agreed to go out with me huh." Drew grinned and took a sip in his drink. Jessica shakes her head at her friend.

"I just agreed because I'm bored at the hotel."

"Ouch." Drew said acting like he's really hurt in what jessica said to him, jessica just laugh at him in the sillyness he made. 

"It's really true jess  after how many times I tried to ask you out and you always turned me down don't you know how you hurt my ego is?" Jessica just smiled at him. Drew is hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter