Eight

Her Identical
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri was busy on his necktie checking if it's okay, he then fix his hair and one last look in the mirror, yuri grab his blazer and go out of the room. Ready for the meeting he will attend.

Jessica was already in the lobby waiting for yuri to come. She bolted up immediately when she saw yuri walking towards her, eyes fixed only for her like she is the only one that yuri saw, didn't care if he bump into someone. 

"Ready?" Yuri smiled to her when he stop in front of jessica. 

"Yes.." 

"Okay let's go." Yuri said but instead of walking ahead, yuri walked together with jessica. Making the girl surprised while raising her eyebrow but she eventually swayed it. 

During the ride both of them didn't say a word, it was a good atmosphere inside except for jessica, she clearly can't look in the eyes of yuri because she rember what happened last night.

Damn it! She cursed herself in side her head, it's still fresh in her mind the scene where jessica's hand is in yuri's chest. She still feel how hard yuri's abs is. Crap jessica! 

"So, how's you're sleep Ms.Jung?" Yuri grinned when he remember jessica hugging him. 

"Ah, fine." Jessica said not looking at him cause she knows what yuri mean. She can already picture out yuri's grin in her head.

"I'm sure you did." Yuri said in a teasing tone which jessica bow down her head in embarrassment. Oh god. 

-

30 minutes before the meeting start and they are now inside the conference room. Basically they been there for an hour and yuri is looking at jessica in the side for about 30 minutes.

Jessica on the other hand avoid yuri's gaze she keep herself busy by looking at the folders in her lap. Yuri was bored and want to talk to jessica but the girl are surely avoiding his gaze and look at the not so interested folders.

"Jessica.." The secretary look up to him

"Yes sir?" Errr Sir... he cleared his throat and ask what time is it.

"9:35 sir." Can you stop calling me sir? It iritates me. 

"okay." Yuri said and then jessica go back to her buiness again. what's with that folder anyway? It's much better if she's looking at me rather than that stupid folder.

"Jessica." Jessica sigh and look again to yuri but yuri did not speak but instead he just simply starred at jessica.

Jessica felt shy and look down again. Is he teasing me again? Gosh.

"Yah." y-yah? 

"sir, if you don't have anything to say to me might as well you just wait there until the meeting will start." Jessica said annoyingly, she don't know what to do anymore everytime she look up to yuri he will just starred at her and it's creeping her out.

Yuri smirked when he heard the tone of his secretary. Might as well to .

"What's with the folder that you keep looking at? It's more interesting if you just look at me." Jessica stop reading and look at yuri who is smile widely at her. Jessica simply rolled her eyes and back to her work again.

"I'm doing my job sir." Jessica said controling not to spat at her boss right at this moment afraid that she will loose her job.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter