One

Her Identical
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Is a busy day in seoul south korea as you can see the people scattered down the road. Some of them are waiting for the bus, some are walking to their distinations, some are calling for the taxi because they are already late for work. Students are running through the school gate before the bell rang, afraid to get late and being punished by a teacher that is guarding on it.

7 o'clock in the morning a man named Kwon yuri just rose up from the bed, getting ready to go to work because today is the day for the final round in interviewing for his new secretary. He drag his self inside the bathroom and strip all his clothes before he step into the shower and let the water run down through his toned body.

Yuri is currently working under the company of his father as a Chief Operating Officer while his father is the CEO but, later on his father is planning to pass the throne to his only son because his father is quite old. He can't handle the building anymore by his own so he intrust his son to operate it. He knows that his son is smart and talented. He believe what can yuri do to make their business still on top.

Yuri got out from his bed room and walked through the kitchen to eat breakfast. Yuri is like a man that every woman who dreamed about. He's kind, have a heart, hard working, good looking etc.etc. all of good aspects is in him, even money. He can buy whatever he wants but, the only thing he can't buy for his self is happiness. Yes, happinesss. He may get all he wants by the power of money but he knows that there's something missing inside him. He's lonely. sad. hurt. empty. He's not like this before for the past six years. He can smile until it reaches in his eyes, he laugh with all his heart out, he's a happy and loved but all of it just changed in a blink of an eye. 

The yuri that they used to know is not the yuri is it now. After his soon to be wife died because of brain tumor. He's world crushed into million pieces when the love of his life passed away. It pains him. Everynight he cried cause he miss the warmth that his fiancé gave, even the condo. It's their condo that yuri bought for the both of them to build their own family with her. But now, he's the only one who is left. 

Yuri move a side when there's few tenants who got inside the elevator with him. He checked his watch and saw that he still have 30 minutes before the interview start. The elevator ding and step out and walked through his car in the basement. He sigh first before he turned the engine on.

"It's a normal day again for me" 

-

Yuri was tapping the steering wheel of his car as he followed the beat of the music coming out from the radio, sometimes he sang along if he knows the lyrics. Suddenly he step on the break and his eyes widen while looking in front of the coffee shop. what the??

Jessica got out from the coffee shop after she finished taking her breakfast and find a taxi to go where Yuri's company is. She is getting her final interview as a secretary of the COO.

Yuri rooted in his place and feel his heart beating fast in less that an minute. He don't know if he just saw his fiancé knowing that she already dead for the past six years.

"No it can't be" he shake his head and look again to the girl who is now getting inside the taxi. 

"But it looks like her!" He jump a little bit because of the loud beeping sound coming from the back that made him snap back into reality.

"Sorry" He shouts into the window and look again where he saw the girl but it was gone already.

"You must be crazy yuri" he chuckled and began to drive again. He smiled sadly cause he remember again his fiancé by the girl he just saw earlier.

...

"Good Morning Mr. Kwon" The HR manager bowed at him when he arrive inside the interviewer room.

"Good Morning, so let's start?" They nod their head and the HR manager gestured her assistant to call the first one.

There are 3 pannels and one chair in front of the table. 9 folders is being placed in the long table in each pannel including Jessica's folder. The pannels are The Board of the Director, The COO and The HR manager. Yuri is in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter