Five

Her Identical
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day has come and as expected yuri and jessica looks so awkward with each other. They more likely a couple the way they dressed. Yuri is in his khaki shorts and plain v-neck black shirt a hat and shades that hanging between his chest, yuri is really handsome in that state making some girls turned their head 360 when they saw him. While jessica is in her dress that is above her knee and hair is bun perfectly. It emphasize jessica's beauty even more, revealing her perfect white smooth skin. 

They step out from the car and stood away from each other. Yeap that's awkward they look like. Yuri cleared his throat and told jessica where they are. 

"So umm, we are here in the central market of malaysia this place is quite famous in the tourist because of the handy crafts they made..." 

Jessica took a good look into the market. it looks vintage now I understand why tourist loves to go around here. 

"You can also buy gift and souvenirs here if you want." Jessica look at yuri and smiled remembering what her sister text her last night 

"Let's go?" Jessica simply nod at him. 

Yuri and jessica began to walk inside and eyed the beautiful craft that people hardly work on it. It's amazing that God gave them a beautiful talent and express this to people. Jessica somehow catch her attention to the beautiful work of art. She touched it with her hands and simply smiled. It reminds her with krystal. It's just a key chain but this key chain contains lots of effort just to made it beautiful.

Yuri was busy buying things to his father when he noticed a beautiful smiled that plastered in jessica's lips. Yuri saw jessica talking to the owner of it. It seems jessica would buy that thing she was touching earlier. 

"Sir, here's your change" 

"Oh thankyou" yuri smiled to the lady and look at jessica again, afraid that the girl will lost in his sight. 

"You done?" 

"Ah yeah, can I go there for a moment? I love to buy books from there." Jessica point at the book store beside. 

"Okay, let's meet here before lunch. If you need anything don't hesitate to call me. You have my number right?" Yuri said making jessica blush for a moment. She didn't how to react but this small gesture of her boss actually touched her.

"Okay." and after that yuri walked in the inner part of thr market. Yuri is so familiar of the place,  he memorized the shortcut of it. He enter one of the shop and then memories flashed again when his foot step on the brown tiles. Remembering the moment when he and sooyeon first go here, the smile of sooyeon invade his memory the hug that sooyeon gave him when sooyeon saw some beautiful paintaings inside. Yeap sooyeon really loves to paint a lot. It's her passion. 

"Oh! Yuri-ah it's been a while  since you got here" a familiar voice greet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter