Eleven

Her Identical
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back in my office, I'm currently doing nothing here because it's her day off, so I don't have any idea right now where she is. I also don't want to text and ask her what she's doing cause I don't wan't to look like a stalker to her. Gaah. I run my hands into my face and messed up my head. This is so frustrating. 

The feeling of, I want to see her but I don't also? I click my tongue in that. 

Her vacant table outside was unoccupied, the files was arrange in the side, the PC was off and the wooden table was very neat. At times like this, I'm already observing her what she's doing on her spot if I don't have anything to do or I'm done doing my job.

I just sat here then look  behind those glass. My office was tinted which is good cause No one will ever gonna saw me that I'm secretly looking at her. Even Jessica, She won't see me and I'm stupid enough to rattle when she had printed some papers behind her and look at my direction while waiting to finish the printing. I immediately look away before she caught me then that's when I realize that she can't see me inside my office. Goodness. I noticed that she was spacing out that time and I found myself smiling because she look so cute. 

Can't get enough looking at her, Oh my god. I'm going crazy at my secretary. 

I stand up from my seat and go look at the window like what I'm usually doing when Jessica wasn't my Secretary before. Office works was boring for me, I think I need to loosen up myself.

--

Jessica

I've been thinking the Kiss that my boss given me that night when we were in Malaysia. I don't have any idea why did he do that. So unprofessional of him I mean, I'm his secretary but they way he react was different. 

The way he asked me when Drew drop me off in the hotel that night he look so pissed, then when he get drunk and I helped him go to his room but I ended up sleeping next to him and in the Morning when I woke up I found myself cuddling him. That I find it insane, and the way he forbid me to call him 'sir' if it's only the two of us. What does that mean? It looks like he is controlling me. Yes he's my boss but the way he was acting was out of boundry. 

I'm supposed to get angry at him but whay do I feel I like it also? And this stupid heart of mine can't stop beating when I saw him. Since that...Since that time he save me when I nearly fall in the ground during our tour in Malaysia. 

Ugh! He doesn't like me right? It can't be! C'mon a boss liking his secretary? What is this a novel?! Oh god!

"Jessi!"

"What?!" 

"Are you okay? It looks like the fork you were holding to is about to bend because of your grip." 

I look down at my hands, right. I took a deep breath and exhaled. I'm going insane. Seriously, Speaking. I have forgot that I'm with My bestfriend rightnow eating in a fast food. 

I need to get out of my appartment because I think I'm going nuts drowning myself of this thoughts of mine. It's my day off today luckily, Tiffany texted me to go out with her. 

"You okay Jess?" I look at he and nod.

"I am. Tiff. Nothing to worry about." Swriling the spaghetting to the fork and shove it to my mouth.

"Okay. So how's working with The Kwon group?"

I paused and look at her before I spoke. "It's fine."

Remember Tiffany the one in San Francisco? Yeah, She's here in Korea now, last month she arrive here surprisingly and bombared me with so many many many questions regarding why I left San Farancisco. Drew was right of what she said regarding Tiffany.  

She is my college bestfriend and she's working now as an gym instructor but hell she eats like a pig yet she's still manage to be fit.

"That's good. It's not hard?" I wipe the sauce in the corner of my mouth while munching.

"Nope."

"You know what? You're lucky because you got the secretary spot." I gave her a look. Why am I lucky? Did she know that I'm suffering to be a secretary? Yes. I don't have problem with the paper works but my boss? No comment. Drew also said that to me. 

"Why?"

"Yuri was having a hard time to pick his own secretary, he has a high standard, he want a trustworthy person and dedication towards the field. He wants the best. And it happened you are capable in that one. That's why you're lucky. Many people wants to get your position and I bet, They are jealous of you." 

I scoff. Lucky my , yeah right. At first I was lucky for me.  "It's true Jess, It's like hello? One take then you're in? Like who wouldn't imagine that." Tiffany spoke bitting her own pizza. God this girl. but wait....

"It looks like you two were close?"

"Nope. I only heard that speculating inside the Gym. He works out there. It's funny, Boys have more blabber mouth more that women in the gym." She rolled her eyes in annoyance. Oh okay? but I Don't think I'm still lucky to become his secretary.

"I heard also that he have a fiancé." I stopped playing the straw in my drinks and glance up. Yes I heard it but I don't have any idea about that. 

"Who?" I'm just curious. nothing more nothing less.

"Sooyeon was the name. I haven't seen her face before but the guys says She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter