Twelve

Her Identical
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica found herself responding in the kiss they're making. Not minding that their current position is awkward and if they will not gonna stop soon, this only means that thia two will leads them to a very unexpected fight not to mention they were in the bed.


She felt Yuri's hand slowly sliding down to her waist in a very sensual way, touching her side and wast about to slip under her pajama's. That's when Jessica head snapped out. She get her will power to broke the kiss and stared wide eyed at her boss, shocked at what they were doing. 

Still catching her breath, Jessica unknowingly slap Yuri in the cheek. 


Head turns in the side, Yuri smirk. He guess he went overboard. She looked at Jessica but the woman was already entered the bathroom and locked the door. Yuri her lips and chuckled. His hangover has gone away, thanks for that kisspirin.


Behind the closed door of the bathroom, Jessica was silently cursing in her head on why did she kissed her boss back earlier. She don't want him to missunderstand that but it's too late plus Did she just slapped her boss????? 


Oh my god, Jessica you are so dead! You'll eventually loss your job, what are you going to do now? but wait a minute! He took advantage of me! He kissed me without my permission! aurgh!

She clutched her hand in her hair and pulled it. Her face is so red and her heart is beating uncontrollably.  

I'm so so dead!


A knock on the door Jessica break her trance of reacting over the kiss, followed by her boss voice.


"Sica, I'll be going now be sure you will arrive at the office in 30 minutes. Thankyou for everything by the way." Yuri said and go out of the room chuckling not waiting for Jessica's response.

He will going to take a bath in his office since he has a private bathroom there and spare clothes incase of emergency like this.


Jessica heard the front door closed. Oh god! I'm still not yet fired! but what if he will going to fire me once I'm already in the office? That's why he wants me to go in the office. Aurgh!

Jessica faced the mirror in front of her. 


"What? don't tell me you like what happened earlier?!" She shout at her reflection who is blushing furiously.


--


Yuri saw Jessica arrived in her desk, beautiful and fresh. He smiled widely and checked the time


there still 10 minutes left. Oh well, Let's get to work done. 


Yuri began to do his job in his desk, eager to finish it so that he can have time admiring the girl behind those tinted glass. Yuri smiled widely, he felt alive and more inspired on doing his job today infact, he is in the very good mood.

It is because Jessica was present today? or perhaps the shared kiss they did earlier? 


Whatever that is, Yuri was contented at what is happening between Jessica and him.


-


Jessica on the other hand can't concentrate on her work today, she maybe look presentabl but truthfully, she was bothered and confused. She click and drag the mouse and do some clicking in the computer.


It doesn't say that he liked me right? I don't want to held my hope high. He is high too reach while me is just a simple commoner. Get a grip Jessica!


She punch multiple letters in the keyboard finishing the Job Mr. Po given to her. 
but he kissed me! People don't usually give kiss if they don't like that certain person right? 


She exhaled through her nose and slump her shoulder. She was blushing, it remind her again the kiss earlier. Yuri didn't just peck her lips but instead, He kissed Jessica passionately for more than a minute. Luckily, Jessica was fast enough to end it before it's too late.


I'm confused. Jessica said through her mind and bit her lips secretly. She still can feel how soft Yuri's lips is, the way it moves it made her dizzy and drunk at the same time, she could feel butterflies in her stomach flying  that gives her unexplained feeling. Jessica never been dated a guy before and it's her fist time to feel like this but at the same time, she was afraid to whatever may come to her life but as long she didn't step some people in her way, She would try to find out if Yuri really liked her.


How can I if that boss of mine act like there's nothing happened? Is he just playing with me? or he isn't sober enough that's why he kissed me?! 


Jessica felt angry, her fingers that is typing in th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter