Six

Her Identical
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the afternoon both yuri and jessica decided to rest in the park nearby, they been walking around here in malaysia for how many hours that's because yuri tour jessica round here in malaysia. Once they sat in benches jessica massage her legs softly. Augh oh my gosh! My legs are hell rightnow. Yuri notice it and asked weather she wants help or not.

"Your leg hurt?" 

"Yeah, but I can handle it." Hell no! Jessica simply said so that yuri wont worry anymore. And it work. Yuri wipe his sweats using his handkercheif and eyed the people around here. It's quite hot rightnow in malaysia cause summer is nearly approaching.

"You want help?" Yuri snap to his side and saw a man talking to jessica- more on like flirting for yuri. The man keep smiling and looking at jessica's smooth legs. 

"No, it's okay."

"You sure?" 

why do you care? She said it's fine. Yuri chant in his head. Still eyeing the man who didn't realize his existence beside jessica. 

"Yeap, I'm okay thanks anyway." Jessica smiled and realize that jessica smiled to the man a beautiful smile that jessica rarely do. Wait a minute? Is she blushing? What the--- 

Yuri groaned inwardly and flip his handkerchief then gave it to jessica. The man then look at yuri then yuri gave him an intense look. More likely throwing daggers to the man using his eyes.

"Wipe your sweat." Yuri said and turn to jessica when jessica didn't touch the thing in his hand. 

"Oww, I should go now." The man said to jessica afraid that yuri will kill him alive right here, right now in the park. 

"Oh okay." After the man left jessica look at her boss weirdly but yuri just raised an eyebrow at her and wiggle the handkercheif to her face. Jessics look at it then back at yuri finally jessica sigh and shook her head. She don't want to use it it's embarassing. Especially it's a thing that came from her boss.

"It's fin-" Jessica didn't finish her words when yuri wipe her sweat for her. From her forehead down to her cheek and neck. Jessica froze in a moment her body can't react rightnow. Yuri noticed it and gulp. He can't help it, he don't want his secretary to be sick not here in malaysia miles away from seoul. Yuri cleared his throat and regrain his self from embarassment. 

"Wipe it." He put the handkercheif in jessica's palm and start to walk alone in the park leaving the jessica rooted sitting there. What did just happened? Jessica chant and stared at the handkercheif in her hands. 

It's already near evening and yuri stood near the sidewalk where you can see a beautiful view of the ocean. He watched as the sun goes down hitting a tint of orange in his face. They decided to eat dinner early so that when they go back to hotel, they can rest and get ready for the meeting for tomorrow. 

Jessica was on the other side of the sidewalk not far from yuri she is also looking at the view snapping a picture of it in her phone. She put down her phone and saw the handkerchief that yuri lend her earlier

what in the world I'm feeling? It feels weird to me. 

That is the first time jessica experienced like that, it makes her heart pump for a moment. She did not expect that her boss is that gentle to the people around him, now she surely see the other side of yuri as in Kwon Yuri not Yuri as Her boss. She already spot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter