Seven

Her Identical
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Jessica was aboout to leave knowing that her boss is asleep now, she carefully freed her hand but gasp when yuri pulled her to lay down beside him.

Jessica tensed a little bit when she feel a hot breath hitting her neck, she tried to get up but failed because yuri pulled her again.

"Stay." Yuri mumble causing Jessica's heart to thump. She don't know what is wrong with her but the way yuri said that, she have a urge to stay but her mind tell her not to.

"Stay..." And again she sigh and stop struggling. oh boy he's drunk, maybe I should leave him if he already fallen asleep I can't get out if he's hugging me like a teddy bear. 

Jessica did stop and starred at the door waiting for yuri too sleep her eyes adjusted in the dark already so she scan the whole room trying to entertain herself but as time pass by she felt sleepy and she is only concealing herself not to sleep. Not here in this room. Not in yuri's arm. She get her phone in her pajama pocket and saw that she's been here for almost an hour. 

Carefully removing yuri's arm in her waist she lift it up so she can't get out, unfortunately yuri feel it and tighten his arms in jessica's stomach.

"I said stay." Yuri sternly said. 

Great! Just great! Jessica groaned inwardly she want to go back into her room but yuri won't let her. So to her annoyance she talked to her boss.

"I want to go back in my room."

"No."

"Why?"

"Just stay."

"Your drunk."

"I'm sober enough..."

what the? If he's sober enough it means--

"You don't know who I am." She test yuri weather he's telling the truth or not. 

"Jessica. Stay" and that's it. She feel her heart thump again and at the same time it makes her nervous.

"I shouldn't in here sir." 

"So? We're not doing anything wrong. I just want you to stay right here. Just sleep. We have a meeting tomorrow." And by that yuri snuggle closely towards jessica, scooping the latter not making any single space invade between them.

This is bad... Jessica thought. She bit her lips and try  to calm herself down. She knows it's her boss order but this is wrong. Difinetly wrong. 

"Jessica..."

"Hmm?"

"If i will wake up in the morning that you are not beside me I will fire you, Understand?" Yuri know it's not right to blackmail but he wants jessica to see when he woke up. If this is the only way to make her stay then he will  give it a shot knowing that jessica nee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter