What's in a title?

I Promise This Isn’t A Cult

Rocky walked into the empty room. He made the mistake of showing up first, now he had nothing to do. The room started to dim until it was pitch black and the floor started to swirl. Rocky didn't know if he fell asleep or if this was really happening but either way he was freaking out. He pinched himself but nothing happened. He tried to yell out but the floor swallowed him. His lungs felt like they were on fire from the lack of air and his head felt like it was melting into mush. Then as quickly as it started it ended. Rocky opened his eyes but was blinded by the sudden light. When his eyes finally adjusted to the sunlight he realized that the room was gone and he was now sitting under a dead tree surrounded by a thriving forest. 

"Huh, that's weird." Rocky said to himself. "Wait… how did I get here?" He asked not really expecting an answer but got one anyways.

"You were summoned here." A voice said. Rocky looked around and spotted a guy dressed in a pink and purple striped(stripped?)(stripe) cat onesie. Oh god it was one of these dreams. Rocky thought to himself as he stared at the man cat. "Would you like to know why you were summoned her- Hey! Stop that!" The cat pouted and Rocky stopped pulling on his cheeks and pinching his arms. "As I was saying… Wait! Where are you going?" The cat chased after Rocky. 

"I'm going home." Rocky answered when the cat caught up.

"But you can't return, no one leaves this place. Plus why would you want to go back?" The cat asked. 

"I got a test in 1st period," Rocky suddenly stopped and the cat bumped into his back. "I have a test in 1st period… that. Actually school in general." Rocky Turned around to face the cat. "Okay, what's the adventure?" He asked but it came out more like a statement.

"Adventure?" The cat aksed.

"Yeah, I was summoned here for a reason right? Like an epic quest to save the world or something."

"Nope! I was just lonely and wanted a friend! I'm Minhyuk by the way." The cat, Minhyuk(nr), smiled sweetly.

"Excuse me, but if anime has taught me anything, it's that friendship is the greatest quest." Rocky explained in a slightly offended tone.

"Soooooo you'll be my friend?" Minhyuk(nr) aksed.

"Of course! Now let's start some mayhem." Rocky followed Minhyuk(nr) to the closest town and they proceeded to pillage and steal everything that caught their eyes. Both boys were happily chatting as they walked away from the burning town with their bags of loot, when someone stopped them. A guy dressed in a red and black dress with hearts stamped everywhere and a crown sitting on top of his head.

"You two," the queen pointed to Rocky and Minhyuk(nr) "What happened to this town."

"We happened." Rocky answered boredly. Minhyuk(nr) nodded his head in agreement.

"Guards! Take them to prison, we'll chop of their heads after tea time." The Queen ordered. A bunch of playing cards grabbed the two guys and dragged them to the kingdom where they were thrown into a bird cage.

"What are you in for?" A stranger asked. Rocky looked at him, the guy had white fluffy bunny ears, a red vest over a white dress shirt, no pants but he wore black boxer briefs, and black vans.

"We robbed and set a town ablaze for s and giggles." Minhyuk(nr) answered. "Why are you in here again? Did you fight with Bbomb again?" 

"Who's Bbomb?" Rocky asked.

"Bbomb is the queen. And I wouldn't call it it a fight… I just told him he was getting fat." The bun answered.

"Minhyuk… Have you ever thought about not insulting the queen?" Minhyuk(nr) said in an unimpressed tone.

"But it's so fun." Minhyuk(mx) giggled happily.

"We should probably bounce before tea time is over." Rocky suggested.

"But how do we get out?" Minhyuk(nr) asked. 

"Oh, just open the door it isn't locked." Minhyuk(mx) answers. Rocky lifts the cage's door and they hop out.

"You would think they would have a better security system." Minhyuk(nr) said when he noticed that there were no guards.

"I'll have you know that Bbomb honestly doesn't give a single ." Minhyuk(mx) explained, "He's just doing this for s and giggles." 

"Seems like that's what everyone is doing." Rocky said.

"Ehhh, you're not wrong." Minhyuk(mx) shrugged. "There isn't much else to do around here." 

They else leave the castle without any trouble but after getting to the next town, Rocky starts to feel funny. The world around him starts to fall apart, everything crumbles into an eerie darkness until he's back in that pitched black room. A light shines and Rocky slowly opens his eyes. He's laying down in an unknown bed, looking up at a dirty ceiling. 

"Guys I think he woke up!" Minhyuk(cnb) said excitedly.

"We can all see that." Bbomb replied.

"How are you feeling?" Minhyuk(btb) asked Rocky, ignoring everyone else as they crowd around the bed.

"Like a train hit me. What happened?" Rocky asked.

"You slipped on an ice cube and hit your head pretty hard. You're in the nurse's office." Minhyuk(btb) explained.

"It was pretty funny at first but then you didn't get up." Minhyuk(mx) added. "Also your last words were ' school'." He snickered.

"... school." Rocky groaned. Which made everyone laugh.

"At least you got to miss all your classes." Minhyuk (dc) offered with a shrug.

"Wait… how long has school been over?" Rocky asked.

"Like 3 hours dude." Minhyuk (m6) answered.

"Shouldn't they have sent me to a hospital or something."

"ing probably, but who cares about that, let's get the out of here." Bbomb got up and everyone followed suit. 

 

The end because this has been sitting in my docs for 2 months.

.....
 

A/N: sorry if the ending is kinda ty. Normally I write chapters in one sitting but this one took a while to complete because whenever I came back to it I just didn't know where to go and then I would just give up. 

 

Also idk when the next chapter will be written because I'm in the process of finding a new job because the one I work at currently is really taking it out of me. It feels like all I have time for is work and sleep. So hopefully I get a new job so I can quit this one. Plus the management running the store are a bunch of es and I'm so done with their .

 

Also also, I think I might be ending this story soon. I can guarantee 5 chapters before I officially end the story. It's been a nice run but I've been struggling to update this story for a while. Not only because of work but also because I haven't been in the writing mood and I've honestly ran out of ideas.