Micro-surgical Vasectomy Reversal

I Promise This Isn’t A Cult

Rocky didn’t know what was going on. One moment he was with Astro backstage, waiting for their turn to perform but he was suddenly hoisted over someone’s shoulder and was now being taken somewhere else. Was this a kidnapping? How is that even possible? Why was no one stopping them? His questions were soon answered when the person let him down. It was none other than Minhyuk.

“Hyung, I didn’t know BtoB was performing today.” Rocky noticed they were in a empty waiting room. Well mostly empty, Minhyuk was also there. “Monsta X is also performing today as well?” Minhyuk nodded his head and made a quiet ‘mmhm,’ not looking up from his phone. Rocky shrugged it off, he’s probably playing a game or something.

“Do you guys always sneak off whenever you perform at the same events?” Rocky asked as he sat down next to Minhyuk and noticed he was playing a pretty intense rhythm game with only one earbud in, what a mad man.

“Only sometimes, most of the time we’re too busy socializing with other idols we only see at events like this.” Minhyuk handed Rocky a water bottle. “But it’s nice to have some relaxing time.”

“I DID IT!” Minhyuk suddenly stood up and did a mini victory dance.

“What exactly did you do?” Minhyuk asked.

“I finally got a master triple S on this super hard song on proud mode, which is the hardest difficulty.” Minhyuk grinned as Rocky and Minhyuk clapped for him, truly impressed even tho they had no idea what he was talking about.

“Rocky, do you know when you go on stage?” Minhyuk asked as he scrolled through songs.

“Ummm, I’m not sure? I usually wait until someone tells me.” Rocky laughs nervously, Minhyuk looks up from his phone super fast.

“Dude, same.” Both Minhyuk and Rocky burst out laughing, Minhyuk rolls his eyes.

“You two are hopeless, I swear.” Minhyuk was texting someone on his phone, before he stood up. “I gotta go, B.A.P is visiting our waiting room, I gotta steal their maknaes.”

“You need to stop taking other people’s kids.” Minhyuk called after the older Minhyuk.

“People need to stop having adorable kids.” Minhyuk replied as he left the room.

“Rocky, never take other people’s kid. No matter how cute they are.” Minhyuk had a very serious face and it honestly made Rocky worried.

“Hyung…What happened.” Rocky asked timidly, Minhyuk sighed before he looked off into the distance as if the memory was playing on the yellowing white walls.

“It was a dark day when the Great Maknae War… Or was it Maknae War III… The Civil Maknae War? Okay so there have been a loud of Maknae wars during our time.” Minhyuk coughed into his hand before restarting, “as I was saying, it was a dark day, we lost a lot of good people, some better that others if I’m honest. Anyways tl;dr people were stealing maknaes left and right and it was like a where’s waldo but with maknaes. It took hours just to get everyone back to their own group. I’ve never seen so many grown men cry.” Minhyuk finished.

“I would have left Sanha with whoever took him.” Rocky said with a shrug of his shoulder.

“Yeah, but you’re technically a part of the maknae line so you would have been taken. Probably by Minhyuk hyung, he somehow took most of the maknaes, even his own.” Minhyuk laughed, remembering how everyone, even BtoB, had to bargain with the elder to get their youngest members back. It was honestly the craziest day he’s ever experienced and Monsta X has done some pretty crazy . Like that time with the pleather corset, , and Where’s Waldo costume. Jin from BTS still can’t look at any of them without laughing. Aww, good times, good time.

“Minhyuk hyung is too powerful, but he’s a gentle ruler, so it probably wouldn’t be too bad.” Rocky broke Minhyuk out of his thoughts.

“I guess, but still don’t steal maknaes.” Rocky nodded and Minhyuk smiled back. Rocky’s phone starts to ping like crazy and they both assume it’s time for the younger to hit the stage.

“Looks like I’m up next.” Rocky said as he looked at the messages from s.

“Good luck, I should get back to my group as well.” They walk out the door and to Rocky’s surprise Sanha is standing outside the door.

“Rocky! Where have you been? Who was that?” Sanha looked at Minhyuk was he walked away from them.

“I was hanging out with a Monsta X Sunbaenim.” Rocky chuckled nervously.

“REALLY!? Which one?” Sanha looked at him with sparkling eyes.

“Shouldn’t we be going on stage soon?” Rocky asked, trying to change the conversation.

“Ah, I totally forgot! We have to hurry, c’mon.” Sanha grabbed Rocky’s wrist and ran towards to wherever they were supposed to be at. They meet up with everyone else and a stylist checks over Rocky’s clothes and makeup, making sure nothing was out of place.

“Where were you Rocky?” Moonbin asked, when the stylist gave Rocky the ‘Okay’.

“He was with a Monsta X member!” Sanha butted in, Moonbin looked surprised.

“Really? What did you guys do?” Now everyone was interested in the conversation.

“We just talked for a bit, I accidentally bumped into one of them on my way back to the room.” More like forcable taken by a BtoB member then left with the Monsta X member but the others didn’t need to know about that. Before s could ask for more details, Astro was given the signal that they were up in 2 minutes, so it was time to focus. They stage went off without a hitch and Rocky was walking off stage with adrenaline pumping through his veins and pride filling bones. Arohas had been extra loud this time, it always made him feel giddy and happy hearing their chants. The previous conversation was forgotten as they happily chatted about the performance and Rocky was thankful. The cult was saved to live another day. Speaking of cult Rocky wondered what everyone was doing.

 

Gentleman Prince: She’s didn’t get pregnant! I’m like trying so hard to get her pregnant and it’s not working???

Drummer Boi: Give her a break and try again later, you can’t rush these things.

Pretty Senpai: Maybe she doesn’t like you?

Gentleman Prince: No hearts keep coming out from her body, she’s madly in love with him.

B-Bomb: Maybe you need a Microsurgical Vasectomy Reversal.

Drummer Boi: A what?

B-Bomb: Idk, I saw it on a billboard.

Pretty Senpai: Isn’t that when you get your fixed so you can have babies again?

Drummer Boi: Let’s go with that… Wait why do you know that?

Pretty Senpai: I honestly don’t know.

Gentleman Prince: I found out the problem! The dude is actually a chick.

Drummer Boi: What are you going to do now?

Gentleman Prince: I’ll leave them alone, I can wait for another female to come along. I can’t break my babies’ hearts.

 

Rocky looked at the conversation then closed the messaging app and forgot everything he read.

 

 

A/N: It’s been a while, Hello! Sorry this took a while, I was focused on my MingSol fic and a game I’m playing had a special event and I had to grind 220,000 points, which took a long time to do. 
The ending texts were based off a conversation I stumbled on when I walked away from discord to eat dinner lol. My friends are wild sometimes. 
The pleather corset, strap-on and where’s waldo costume is based on a weird Halloween party I went to with some friends. I was dressed up as Where’s Waldo and one of my friends was dressed as a dominatrix. Someone’s mom walked out to the backyard where the party was being thrown and stared at me and her because we were slow dancing to really loud trap music. The mom just walked back into the house and we didn’t see her for the rest of the night.