Driving 101

I Promise This Isn’t A Cult

Rocky was sitting in the back seat of Bbomb’s car, dicking around on his phone while he, Bbomb, and Minhyuk(nr) thought about something to do.

“Alright Minhyuk, I’m going to teach you how to drive.” Bbomb said suddenly.

“But I don’t have my permit??” Minhyuk stammered.

“So what, it’ll be fun.” Bbomb insisted.

“I always wanted to break the law.” Rocky chirped from the backseat.

“I-I mean… I guess?” Minhyuk and Bbomb switched seats and the eldest slowly explained what the younger needed to do. Minhyuk drove around the parking lot going at the terrifying speed of 5 miles per hour, there were people walking faster than his driving. Rocky was able to safely leave the car and come back inside the car as he drove.

“Okay, you can go a little faster then this, just gently press down on the acceleration.” Bbomb advised.

“But what if I crash!?” Minhyuk whimpered.

“We’ve drove around the parking lot like 20 times now, you can handle a little faster.” Bbomb said encouragingly.

“Don’t be a .” Rocky chimed in and those words surprisingly worked, Minhyuk was now driving at a solid 6 mph. This bizarre driving practice continued for months until Minhyuk was driving like a professional stunt driver.

“Man, I should really get my permit and license so I can actually drive legally.” Minhyuk mused out loud as he drove Bbomb and Rocky to a large white building.

“Haha, well here’s your final test, wait here and be ready to drive when we get back.” Bbomb said as he and Rocky left the car with empty duffel bags and clown masks. Minhyuk shrugged off their weird attire as normal Minhyuk wear and turned up the radio so he could jam while he waited for their return. The music was loud but a faint strange noise caught Minhyuk’s attention, he lowered the volume so he could figure out what the sound was, it was an alarm of somesort. Bbomb and Rocky quickly threw the now filled duffle bags into the back as they jumped into the car.

“Drive, Drive, Drive!” Rocky yelled over the radio. Without thinking Minhyuk stepped on the gas pedal.

“Did you guys rob a ing bank!” Minhyuk screamed.

“...No.” Bbomb lied as police cars started following them. “! It’s the popo, drive faster Minhyuk.” Minhyuk stepped harder on the gas and swarved between cars, losing a few of the cop cars but not all of them.

“Why didn’t you guys tell me you were just using me as a getaway driver.” Minhyuk sniffled, feeling used.

“You honestly think we had this planned since the beginning? You’re giving us too much credit.” Rocky laughed.

“...You guys thought about it this morning didn’t you…” Minhyuk rolled his eyes when both Minhyuk’s gave him sheepish grins. “I hate both of you.”

“Hey, turn here.” Bbomb pointed to a gas station. “We’ll lose them in the car wash.”

“I don’t think that works.” Minhyuk complained as he did said thing. “We’re going to jail.” He sighed while the other two relaxed into their seats, enjoying the soapy show. To his surprise it there were no cop cars when they exited the car wash but there was a very angry gas station worker. After apologizing and paying said worker $50, Minhyuk drove to an open field where there was another car waiting for them. Bbomb and Minhyuk transferred the money bags to the trunk of the new car, while Minhyuk dumped gasoline onto the old car.

“Goodbye old friend.” Minhyuk was honestly going to miss this car but it had too much evidence. Bbomb lit the deadly flame and the trio drove off into the sunset while the old car exploded in the background. “So now what?”

“We go back to my place and split the cash, then we set you an appointment at the dmv to get your permit. Make sure you read this.” Bbomb handed Minhyuk a handbook. A few days later Minhyuk takes his permit test and passes, his manger is shocked about how good Minhyuk is at driving even though this is his first time behind the wheel. The members of Noir was shocked about the load of cash they find in one of Minhyuk’s suitcases. All in all it was a pretty normal Minhyuk day.

 

(A/N): This chapter was loosely based off something I did once. My friend and I were bored and we were sitting in an empty parking lot so she offered to let me driver around in her car (Even tho I didn't have a permit lmao.) I was scared the whole time but I did a decent job but I never went faster then 5 mph and I stopped when I accidentally drove onto the median. 
But recently (last week) I got my driving permit so now I can legally drive (as long as I have someone with me) and that made me remember the time I drove. 
I highly suggest making an appointment at the dmv! The wait is no joke I had to wait an hour and a half to take the test and then 7 hours to get my actual permit.