Fools of April come together.

I Promise This Isn’t A Cult

A/N: it's still going.

 

“I can't believe we're actually doing this.” Bbomb groaned from the passenger seat of Minhyuk(cnb)’s car. “I hate effort.”

“I dunno this could be fun.” Minhyuk(cnb) chirped. “Plus your not doing anything.” Gunshots ring from inside the bank but neither Minhyuk is phased, this wasn't their first rodeo or bank robbery. After an hour the car doors are opened and bodies fill each seat and money bags lay in their laps. Minhyuk(cnb) speeds off before the cops can even leave the police station. No one was harmed but the bank's janitors had to clean up a lot of… lemonade. Yeah it wasn't a good day for those janitors but hey someone was having a good time. Minhyun and Minhyuk(nr) were enjoying an episode of cells at work.(10/10 anime. would recommend if you’re interested in the human body or just like funny slice of life animes. Warning there is a lot blood.) The other Minhyuks weren't having as much fun. Who knew furniture shopping could be this much of a pain. No one could agree on what style they should do and don't even get them started on the color theme. The salesman stood there nervously and tried to help the strange group of boys wearing transformers masks but his existence was ignored in favor if yelling at each other. Bbomb finally had enough so he hogtied the salesman and threw him into the backroom then proceeded to tell the other to just take everything. The store was completely empty except for a single fake rose petal. It was poetic in a way… (no it wasn't. I'm just bullting right now.) Back at the club Minhyuk(nr) and Minhyun were interrupted by a buzzing ring. They both look up at the same time.

“wait has the garage door always been there?” Minhyuk(nr) asked.

“...yes.” Minhyun answered as he walked over to the door and opened it up. A metal ramp slammed onto the floor and the missing Minhyuks started to unload the first truck of stolen furniture.

“How much did you guys get?” Minhyun asked with wide eyes.

“Like 4 trucks.” Bbomb answered. “we basically took a whole store.”

“please tell me one of them is full of food and .” Minhyun groaned.

“...” Bbomb looked around. He threw some hand signs at Rocky. “of course we got food. It's just at the very end of the line of furniture trucks.” With that Bbomb and Rocky booked it out the door.

 

“I can't believe you forgot the food.” Rocky said as they stood behind a Walmart.

“Hey I'm not the responsible one that's Minhyuk(cnb).” Bbomb shot back. The two of them waited for their unsuspecting prey to show up. It was one of those Walmart trucks that carried all the groceries and other foods. The truck driver hopped out of his truck to be buzzed in and that was when his truck started to move. The driver panicked, thinking he forgot to put his truck in park but soon realized he was being truck jacked. The bay door opened and the driver looked at the worker with a dropped jaw. He pointed towards his truck speeding away. The worker just signed and radioed in a code minhyuk. This sort of thing happened every other week. When Bbomb and Rocky returned the host club was fully furnished. Bbomb could practically suffocate on the elegant atmosphere but Rocky digged it tho, it was very swav or whatever the word was.

“Guys we have another problem.” Minhyuk(btb) called out as he unloaded the food truck.

“what is it?” minhyun asked.

“how are we going to cook the food?” Minhyuk(btb) asked as he held up a fresh pork chop. Everyone was silent before Minhyuk(mx) grabbed Minhyuk(dc) and pulled him out the room.

“we'll be back with a 5 star restaurant kitchen.” Minhyuk(mx) called out before the door shut behind him.

“We are?” Minhyuk(dc) asked as they walked down the hallway. Minhyuk(mx) just grinned at him with a slight crazed look. “I guess we are.” Minhyuk(dc) mumbled to himself. The two Minhyuks park behind a fancy restaurant. They walk through the back door wearing repair men disguises.

“We need to take everything to our shop to fix.” Minhyuk(dc) explains to the startled workers. Minhyuk(mx) wastes no time in removing everything bolted to the ground. Stoves, ovens, racks, fridges, the ing walk in freezer. He took anything and everything.

“D-do you really need to take all of the food as well?” a worker asks. Minhyuk(dc) looks at Minhyuk(mx) who nods.

“yes.” Minhyuk(dc) replies. Just then the owner walks in. Oh s its Gordon ing Ramsay and he's pissed as hell.

“what the hell is going on here!? Where is my kitchen?” Ramsay yells at the closest employee.

“sir these repair men took everything so they can fix it.” the employee pointed towards the minhyuks but they were gone. “what the… they were just here?” Gordon Ramsay sighs deeply and messages his temple.

“So you mean to ing tell me that some random people show up and steal everything in the ing kitchen and none of you try to ing stop then!?” the employee tries to reason with the chief but the Ramsay was too far gone, he was yelling at anything and everything. Today was a pretty ty day for him.

“I can't believe we stole Gordon Ramsay's kitchen.” Minhyuk(dc) stated in awe.

“I told you, we steal from the best.” Minhyuk(mx) smirked.

“But you didn't say that…”

“... Let's just deliver the kitchen.”

Minhyuk(dc) awkwardly the radio and they drove in silence. When they got back to the cult, everyone was just chillin on some couches watching anime.

“Okay everyone the kitchen is here, let's get this show on the road.” Minhyun clapped his hands together.

 

The door opened to the club room and a bright light flashed before it faded to reveal a simple room filled with pretty tables and equally as pretty boys. “Welcome” They chorused together.