Death never seemed so pleasant from a far but he's actually a pretty chill dude.

I Promise This Isn’t A Cult

Rocky was having a wild dream that he really really wanted to wake up from. So he guessed it was actually a nightmare but details didn't matter at the moment. What did matter was that he was staring at his mangled corpse and like any normal person he didn't like it. Rocky pinched his arm but nothing happened. Maybe just maaaybe this wasn't a dream. The freaked out teen jumped with someone rested their hand on his shoulder.

“you're dead, kid.” the robed figure said.

“No sherlock.” Rocky snapped back. Today was pretty ty. First Rocky woke up late and was late to school. Then he had to wait in detention after school. Which cut into his dance practice. When he finally got to dance practice he realized that he forgot his dancing shoes so he had to go back home then on his way back to school he apparently died. How he died? A toilet seat had smacked him right in the head which made his body fly into the street, which lead to a car running over his body. It was a pretty messy death. Rocky sighed this was great, just great. There was still so much he wanted to do but it was all over.

“are you done moping? I'm sort of on a schedule.” death checked his wrist to check the time but Rocky noticed that there wasn't a watch. Just a bony arm.

“I'm hungry.” Rocky said. He just wanted to be a brat.

“, you're dead.”

“I'm still hungry.” Death groaned as he face palmed.

“fine but once you eat, I'm taking you to the after life.” Rocky smiled in victory. “what do you want to eat?” death grumbled.

“tacos. But like legit tacos. Tacos all the way from Mexico.” Rocky explained with pure excitement. Death snorted but snapped his fingers. Instead of a plate of tacos appearing, Rocky found himself in a small restaurant. “Are we in Mexico!?” Rocky looked around at the beautiful decor.

Death shrugged, “ehhh perks of being death.”

“but how are we going to pay?” Rocky asked after death ordered their food.

“another perk of being death.” Death pulled out a familiar wallet.

“ is that my wallet.”

“you're dead you don't need it anymore.”

“well, jokes on you, it only has won. It won't work here.” Rocky smirked. Death returned the smirk he pulled out paper money rocky has never seen before. “what the !”

“perks of being death.” death said smugly. A person comes by with plates of food and gently places it on the table.

“wait, can she see me?” rocky asked.

“no.”

“can she hear me?”

“no.”

“can she see you?”

“yes.”

“can she hear you?”

“...yes?”

“so she can hear you talking to yourself.”

“...”

“she probably thinks you're crazy.”

“you piece of .”

“wait, wait can she see me move this glass?”

“...yes…”

“excellent.” rocky started shoving the food into his mouth while the whole restaurant watched in awe. Who wouldn't? The food was being lifted into the air and disappearing. When Rocky was finished, he downed the glass of water and held it high in the air. With a deep breath he yelled one word, “YEET” and threw the glass. It shattered into a million dust particles. Rocky then ran out of the restaurant with death following close behind. To this day Rocky is still the only human who has ever escaped death. It's rumored that he's still on the run. But those who truly know Rocky knows that he's just chillin on death's couch playing some video games. Tho death doesn't let him near glass anymore.

 

(A/N):Omg another chapter!?!? I'm on a roll. 
Jk.
No but real talk. Sometimes when I'm reeeeally bored and if no one's around me I'll write during my 15 mintue break. Granted I don't write much but it's better than nothing.