Chapter Nine

All For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They had done some practices on Saturday evening which was 3 days  before the showcase. They didn't expect it would be raining when they were on the way to Chaeyoung's home by Jungkook's motorcycle. The rain was hard and lightning split the sky, thundery . It hadn't stopped when they arrived on basement of her place and they found themselves were all wet. 

 

Chaeyoung was freezing to the bone, hugging her backpack when she got off from Jungkook's  motorcycle. She looked at him and found him as froze as she was. His skin looked pale and lips turned blue.

 

"Come one. It's really cold here" she invited him to come to her place. He didn't really say anything but only followed her from behind. 

 

They got into elevator and Jungkook suddenly hugged her. She was startled and blushed by his action which she hoped he wouldn't see it. 

 

"So cold. Let me hug you for a while" he whispered. Even she could hear his lips were trembling.

 

His warm breath touched her cheeks. She slowly got used by his skinship these days, but every time he did this to her, she was helpless. She wondered if he did those things to his other female friends which she actually didn't like the idea. Even though she was trembling, but her face already felt hot. She wondered why the elevator took so long. Then, the door opened followed by soft sound. She finally got through this suffering. Yes, her heart suffered so much when he was that close to her. 

 

They got into her house quickly. It wasn't a place that we could call it was big, but it was the most comfortable place in the whole world. She spent her most of time in her own place as she didn't really hang out that often. She was home person. 

 

Chaeyoung gave Jungkook a towel to dry his body. She then realized that he couldn't leave if his clothes were wet. She left him in living room, trying to find clothes he could wear. Most of her clothes were absolutely small. She even had hard time to find clothes that matched with her size. Until she found a hoodie she hadn't wore for quiet a while. It was a black Peaceminusone hoodie Lisa gifted to her on her birthday. She didn't know if it would be match for him but she handed it to him first. 

 

"Peaceminusone? Guess you're GD's fan" yes, she was. She was a big fan. 

 

The thing that Chaeyoung didn't expect was he suddenly lift up his wet clothes which revealing his upper body. She immediately turned her body around, blushing at the sight of Jungkook's abs. Damn, she never known about his well built body. 

 

"Yah! Are you crazy? How can you open your clothes here?" She said, freaking out. 

 

Jungkook had that smirk on his face, approaching her from behind. "Why? Is Chaeyoung embarrassed right now?" He . 

 

"Yah! If you don't put your clothes on in count of 3, i'll kill you~" She threated him. "One...." her heart was beating again. She never seen a man's abs beside ones she had seen on the screen. "Two..." she took her time counting it. In home, alone with a shirtless boy, what should she do. "Three!" Would Jungkook put his clothes on?

 

She slowly turned her body around, but before she could do it completely, she jumped, startled by Jungkook who was already standing right there next to her. He already put his clothes on, but he stood there, only cms apart from her, looking at her deeply and throughly. 

 

Chaeyoung looked away as she got nervous. He looked very serious and his eyes glued on her. When she stepped back, he stepped forward. Her heart was bouncing from the sky to the earth when he slowly made step by step towards her. She didn't try to stop him until she bumped onto wall. He moved his face closer to hers that got her dying inside. She wished that her heart wouldn't react, she couldn't help it. He stared at her as if claiming that she was his for a few moments and then smiled, followed by grinning. 

 

Confused she was, wondering what he meant and why he did this to her. 

 

He then touched her cheek, "You're so red. Are you okay?" He grinned. 

 

She bit her lip, feeling embarrassed while covering her cheeks. Jungkook didn't stop laughing and then left her into bathroom. Inside, he shouted, "Park Chaeyoung, do you have shorts or any kind that i can use to cover my ? It's freezing there" he was being blunt as usual. 

 

Chaeyoung hit the door of bathroom, "Yah Jeon Jungkook! Do you want to die?!" 

 

Suddenly he opened the door right after that, smiling innocently. "You're so cute, Park Chaeyoung"  and then closed the door again, leaving her speechless. 

 

The rain hadn't show its will to stop. It seemed like it would be rain for the whole night. Jungkook literally trapped in her house. It was dangerous for him indeed when he was alone with her in night. He was a boy after all. 

 

"You do Bucket list thing?" Jungkook said, holding an opened medium sized book in his hands. 

 

Chaeyoung hummed -she was doing something in kitchen-. 

 

There were hundreds things on that bucket list. Some of them were :

Dream : become a singer song writer

Collaboration with G-Dragon

Meet Bigbang

Get in trouble

Learn to drive

Visit zoo

Buy matching barcelet

See the ocean

Have a picnic

Watch harry potter marathon

Bake something

Watch Midnight movie

Overcome fear of ghosts

No electronic for full 1 day

Riding bike at han river

Ride a ferris wheel

Fishing 

Do star gazing

Try different hairstyle

Ride hot air baloon

See grand canyon

Make difference in someone's life

Do sky diving

Learn foreign language

Get a boyfriend with nice and unique voice *can play guitar too*

Go to Disneyland

Kiss in the rain

 

Some of them were already marked too as she had do it with Lisa. 

 

"Do you want to be a singer?" He approached her. 

 

"Yes. It's been my dream since i was kid" she didn't look at him. "Not only singing, but i want to sing my own song. I want to make song about people i love" 

 

She glanced at him and found that he was holding her bucket list book. "Yah.. why are you still looking at it? It's embarrassing.."

 

"Waa.. there are a lot of thing you want to do.. some of them are marked" Jungkook were looking over hundreds things she wanted to do. Some of them were cute and some of them were touching. 

 

"I've done them with Lisa. I was about to do the rest with you though.." Jungkook was proud of himself. He realized how much she cerished him as she cerished Lisa. He would gladly do everything with her surely.

 

"Let's start over and do everything. Let's do them together" he wanted to spent more time together with her. He didn't care anymore if things would change in the process. 

 

"If you want, then i'm fine" she answered quickly without hesitating as she had thought about it. 

 

"Yah, there's my speciality. I know what we're suppose to do when it comes to this" he grinned, received a look by her. 

 

"What is it?" She asked, not looking too interest as she was busy.

 

"Get in trouble"

 

"It wasn't me, but Lisa wrote it since she said i'm no fun and too boring..." 

 

"Wahh.. she and i really have same thoughts. You should get out of your comfort zone sometimes. Do something crazy and then you'll realize how fun it turns out.. Don't you curious the feeling when cops are running after you" he received a flicked of watery hands to his face. He wipped his face and still grinning. 

 

"You're no fun, Park Chaeyoung" he jokingly said. 

 

She rolled her eyes, "I never told you hang out with me, Jungkook shi. If i am, then you should get out from this place of this boring owner for the sake of your very fun life"

 

"Yah what is this again? Get a boyfriend with nice and unique voice? can play guitar too?" She quicly ran towards him and snatched the book quickly. "Are you sure it's not me?" 

 

She sighed in disbelief, keeping the book into somewhere else. "I'm looking for a boyfriend, not mischievous rascal like you" she punched him as an add. 

 

Jungkook groaned in pain, "Park Chaeyoung, you're getting stronger these days. Don't you know you're looking more attractive when you're that aggressive?" He was stalled by his own statement, hesitately looking at her face who was growing uncomfortableness. 

 

"Yah! H-how can you get a boyfriend if you hit man like that? You're not getting any boy! You're going to be single forever!!" he changed the subject.

 

She gasped in disbelief, quickly headed towards him and did headlock to him. 

 

"Ahh ahh aghhhkkk!! P-park Chhae young!! Agghhhh stop it!"

 

"Who do you think you are, huh? Jeon Jungkook, you die tonight"

 

"You're killing me!!! I'm- i'm dying--"

 

Chaeyoung released his neck, satisfied that she had given him a lesson. "Waahh.. i almost got into trouble.. i shouldn't have let you go"

 

"Yah psycho. You almost killed me" he barely could breathe. 

 

She laughed, walking back to the kitchen. "The silent one who you should be most careful with"

 

"Just two months ago, i thought you were feminime and innocent girl. Finally, you're showing your true self, Park Chaeyoung"

 

"I'm like a book. People wouldn't know anything about me if they aren't interest to me"

 

"I must be really interest to you" he grinned. 

 

"You're the worst, Jeon Jungkook, seriously. I hope i can reduce you from my life" she sounded desperate. Finally the simple meal was ready. She put a bowl for each of them onto the table. 

 

"Why? Are there too much me in you?" Again,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter