Chapter one

All For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Chaeyoung, 17 years old high school student who seemed like normal and happy girl but actually really not. Behind that bright and innocent smile, hidden a sad because of her heart that was hurt. It sounded as simple word. But deadly. 

 

Lonely.

 

She was born in Australia but had to move by herself because her family's economy condition. Here she was, living alone in very strange place where she didn't have relatives or someone she knew. She was born as an introvert girl. She wasn't as quiet as at this moment before back then in Australia with her family. She found it hard to approach people first. She had problem with starting conversation which made her known as the quietest girl in entire high school. 

 

You might think that a quiet person would gain attention for being quiet, but the sad reality is being quiet mean that you wouldn't be noticed by anybody. It was hard to make friends. For Chaeyoung, it saddened her that no one interested with her. Nobody looked forward to talk to her. She felt not being loved by anybody. And it seemed like people being fake. Leaving her but coming to her when they needed something from her. 

 

She thought she met with her soul when she met with Lisa. Lisa was her best friend, the only and only one. She was always there for Chaeyoung. She would take listen to her every stories. Even though Chaeyoung didn't have many amount of friends, but it felt alright when she had Lisa. 

 

But everything changed since Lisa was gone. The nightmare that she couldn't forget. 

 

June 21st 2017.

 

It had been three months since the death of Chaeyoung's best friend, Lisa. It felt like she just lost half of her reason to live. No one could ever understand her as the way Lisa did. And this moment, she was alone. She did everything by her own. When people having fun with their groups, she was there as shadow in the corner of the class. When she tried to join in, she immediately felt like out of place. Wasn't included. Didn't fit.

 

∴ℵ∴ 

 

'Lisa, today i spent the first day of fall season without you. The fallen leaves out there seem so beautiful yet feels so lonely. It's no fun without you.."

 

Chaeyoung's attention to write on her diary distracted by the loud cheer from her classmates. When she looked up, she found herself being the spotlight of entire attention. She reacted with raised eyebrows. She didn't really like being on spotlight. 

 

"Kook, you rascal, you're so lucky!" Junhoe, the loudest boy in the class screamed out, pointing out at Jungkook who was sitting at the back row. 

 

"Chaeyoung, congratulations~" Jihyo screamed and clapped.

 

Chaeyoung was confused. She looked at Jungkook who was closing his eyes and crossed his arms, still not bothered by how loud they were. 

 

"Park Chaeyoung, you are paired with with Jeon Jungkook on this project" Miss Kim, their music teacher informed her and followed by the cheers. 

 

"Jungkook, this is the day! You're finally with Park Chaeyoung! Goddess of music!" Bambam , Chaeyoung's secret fan, and also the boy that talked to her the most, voiced out. 

 

That moment, her world just stopped. She wondered if she misheard it. What did she ever do to get such punishment as this? Why did she paired up with that troublemaker Jeon Jungkook? And also, the entire class didn't cheer out loud for no reason. She still remembered that the most embarrassing event in her life, involved with that boy. Their classmate started teasing both of them  when her skirt threads snagged in a jungkook bag to the extent her skirt was visible and Jungkook had to help cover it up. 

 

Whyyy

 

"Watch out your skirt, Chae~" Yugyeom gigled.

 

"I'm sorry for you, Chae. You need to work alone this time" It was Yuju who sat in front of her. She was one of her rival when it came to singing. 

 

"Yeah, he won't ever move his one finger" Eunha added who sat beside Yuju. 

 

Chaeyoung replied them a force smile. Inside, she was trying hard to hold back. She looked at Jungkook and found him was teased by his friends. There he was. Acting like he was the coolest boy in this highschool when the fact he wasn't.

 

"This writing song project isn't just as task for this semester. But I also want to hold a competition to determine which group has the right to win" Miss Kim added. 

 

Chaeyoung was in dilemma. How could she make that boy to be able to work together with. She was really done for. She was paired up with the least person she wanted to be with. 

 

"And the genre will be determined" she continued and followed by 'ahh~' by them as expression of not pleased by the rule. 

 

Chaeyoung was still confident. She could make every genre of song except..

 

"It's genre that suit this season the most...Love song. It's fall season no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter