Chapter four

All For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook finally could breathe easily as Chaeyoung had forgiven him. They had discussed something on the same day, but they produced nothing because both of them somehow couldn't think of anything. Well, it might be because they spent most of their time with silence. It was a little bit frustating spent time with Chaeyoung where there were only two of them in a room. She talked as much as he had expected her to be, but sometimes her silence really got him insane. He could even count the words that came out of . But Jungkook kept the question to himself of 'why are you so quiet?' Like he didn't want to be rude he was. 

 

Eventually, both of them agreed to work in a cafe that was suggested by Chaeyoung. Little did he knew, It wasn't popular cafe, but it was quiet and chill cafe, a perfect place for people who wanted to avoid the crowd. Chaeyoung and Lisa had been known the place years ago and they often spent their time together there. 

 

Chaeyoung found picking her up in front of the building with his sport motorcycle. He's kinda cool though... Actually, she was planning to go there by herself, but Jungkook insisted that he would pick her up. 

 

"Have you go around Seoul by this?" He asked, giving her the helmet. 

 

She shook her head as the answer. 

 

"Then i'll show you the real " he realized Chaeyoung raised her eyebrows. 

 

"Sorry. Bad of me" Jungkook wanted to get used to Chaeyoung's way to communicate. She wasn't type to voice out her opinion, but rather expressed what she was thinking by her expression. Unlucky her, it was Jungkook's habit using inappropriate words. 

 

She got on the passenger seat on the back, and there was no signal from her to do what she supposed to do. 

 

"Are you planning on turning me into a murderer?" He turned his head.  

 

"What?" Chaeyoung realized that she didn't hold on Jungkook. It was her natural side to be awkward and blank. That was shy she chose to grab the the below side that she could grab on. 

 

After that, she hesitantly reached onto Jungkook's jacket. But only his jacket. 

 

Frustated, Jungkook decided to pull her hands and made her arms surrounding his waist, hugging him tightly from behind. 

 

Chaeyoung was obviously startled by that but didn't loose the grip. She bit her lower lip as this was the first time she was being like this with boy. While Jungkook... ahh what's wrong with me

 

Jungkook then started off, making Chaeyoung tighten her grip on Jungkook. She never thought she would be here with him. Never she imagined a boy giving her a ride, literally adventuring almost the whole city as the cafe placed a bit far. 

 

Chaeyoung was amazed by how it felt. It was an experience she never felt before. It had been a while since the last time she felt like this. She forgot for a moment that there was a hole pierced in her heart. 

 

On other side, Jungkook was hoping that nervousness could go away because Chaeyoung was too close to him. He could feel her on his back. And her tighten grip as he drove faster.... 

 

why am even i thinking

 

∴ℵ∴

 

"Before we start, can you...show me how's you singing?" 

 

Jungkook chuckled, looking disbelief.

 

"Park Chaeyoung. Are you doubting my singing capability?" He sat across her, linking his fingers and putting his arms on the thigh. 

 

"I am not~ who's never attend music class in the first place.." Chaeyoung tried the guitar that she borrowed from the owner of the cafe. 

 

"Then you're lucky. You would be the first person to hear my voice.." 

 

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes. "Then, please"

 

Jungkook stared at Chaeyoung for a few moments.

 

"I warn you now, Chae. Don't fall for me later" 

 

Chaeyoung bit her lower lips. "Jerk" 

 

"I know i am" he laughed. 

 

"What's so funny, huh?" 

 

Jungkook shook his head, "I found out that someone as quiet and shy as you could say bad words too" he really surprised that the innocent and pure girl like her could say that words too. But because that words came out from her, it suddenly felt strange hearing it. 

 

Chaeyoung sighed in disbelief. The more Jungkook learned her face, the more he amazed with her expression. Like he could tell everything from her face. Words weren't needed when it came to her. 

 

"You don't know me.." she rolled her eyes, strumming the guitar on her lap. 

 

"Yet?" Jungkook continued. 

 

She sighed again. "Show me your voice first" 

 

"Hand me that guitar.." he stucked out his hand. 

 

"You can play guitar?" Chaeyoung looked surprised, but still gave the guitar. 

 

Jungkook immedit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter