Chapter two

All For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After stayed awake for the whole night made Jungkook's eyes turned red. That moment when he finally felt the rain touched his skin leaving him hurt and couldn't forget it. It reminded him of his dad. The only person who loved him, his dad who always there understood and listened to him where his mom couldn't even do it for him. The guilty because thinking the death of his dad was his fault haunted him. If he didn't ask her dad to take him to amusement park, maybe he wouldn't be this fxcked up. 

Jungkook wasn't on his right mind since his dad was gone. His mom was always busy with her job. She left when he woke up and home when he already slept. Sometimes he wouldn't see his mom for a full week. So he did whatever he wanted. He didn't care about the world. He never felt responsibility of something he did. He was known as the baddest boy in high school. Even though he had met with counselor for nth times, but nothing could change him. He didn't give the actual fxck to everyone and everything.

As usual, doing whatever he wanted, Jungkook attended the school when it was on lunch break. 

"Yah Jeon Jungkook!" DK, the chinese boy immediately greeted him as soon as they saw him. 

Jungkook walked casually towards them, not forgetting to wear hoodie, put earphone and hid his hands on the pocket. Bad boy style.

"Damn, Jungkook. You're dead meat bro" Junhoe approached him with other friends in their naughty boys group. 

"I'm getting to believe if you're really the director's relative" Seokmin said. 

"No, he is absolutely a fxcking cat. Has nine souls." DK added. 

Jungkook had been involved in problem for many times in school. despite his numerous punishments and even threats to be expelled from school, he was never deterred.

"You're getting on Dean Choi's nerves..." Mingyu said. "Uh,oh. Guess who's boiling in anger" he was stalled. 

Jungkook followed Mingyu's eyes and found Dean Choi was not far from there. 

"Left left" Yugyeom suggested them to change direction, avoiding Dean Choi. 

They walked fastly and fortunately Dean Choi didn't see them. 

"I found new exciting place to visit. Want come?" Jungkook wanted to change his mood.

"How if we visit to that exciting place right now?" Mingyu suggested. Naughty boys they were. 

"Ahh.. i'm supposed to meet Jihyo at 2. Damn" Yugyeom said. 

Jungkook suddenly remembered that he was supposed to meet Chaeyoung about at this time. But truthfully, he was a bit embarrassed of her after sobbing out in front of her. 

"no fun, bro! C'mon~ We're given two months. Beside who cares about it? Do we?" Junhoe,the boy who melted hundreds girls in this high school with his husky voice  indeed never disappointed in being bad boy. 

They headed to the park and Jungkook's eyes immediately spotted Chaeyoung near the tree. He assured that she was waiting for him. 

"Look! That's Chaeyoung. Kook, you should go to her. She has been searching for you since this morning" Yugyeom said loud enough for Chaeyoung to hear and saw them. Her eyes met with Jungkook's. 

"Ooooohhhhh. So you two~" Mingyu started to tease them. 

They walked closer to her but Jungkook had no intention to approach her. 

"Chaeyoung! We found him!" DK shouted.

Chaeyoung tugged her lips smiling at them. 

"Shut the fxck up!" Jungkook cut him off right in front of her, giving annoyed face to her. 

Jungkook's eyes met with hers again but he looked away as if he didn't care. That smile on her earlier disappeared and turned to be surprised and disappoinment expression by his attitude. But he and his friends walked away passed her as if nothing happened. 

"Wuah.. you're really mean dude" Yugyeom commented when they arrived at their hangout place, the balcony. 

Jungkook didn't react to what Yugyeom said to him. Instead he was busy typing on his phone. 

"Did you see her smile? Damn~ that was first time i've seen her smile" Junhoe excitedly voiced out his opinion. 

"Aren't you going to meet her?" DK took a seat beside Jungkook.

"I never promised to meet her" Jungkook replied, giving his lowest tone signed that he really wasn't interest nor care. 

"Ahh now i think about it again, she's quiet hot, huh" Junhoe still couldn't move on. 

"Yah, she thought you were sick because you soaked in the rain yesterday" DK said. 

"Really? Dude? We thought you really hated rain?" Seokmin screamed. 

Jungkook sighed and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter