Chapter three

All For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook was shocked of himself for thinking of following his dad's whereabouts. One hour ago, he discovered photos of his dad and little him, and those happy memories he remembered brought him to think if he could leave this world forever. The happiness that his dad brought along with him to heaven, maybe he could find it back there. 

 

Speaking of his life since the death of his dad, nothing made him happy. Worse, he thought there was no even tiny happiness left inside him. He had did everything he assured to make himself happy, but it only lead him hurt or he could hurt others around him. 

 

Jungkook sat up on his bed. He hurt someone today. He felt guilty as soon as he saw she cried. Someone that known as soft and pure girl was hurt by bastard like him. 

 

His thoughts distracted by the sound of car in front of his home. He stood on his knees, peeping through the window. Again. It had been 9 years since his mom had affair with her boss. Yes. It had happened when his dad was still alive. It was hurt to see in first years, but Jungkook had become numb. 

 

He got out of his room at the same time as his mom stepped into the house. He headed out to kitchen like his mom did. 

 

He poured water into the glass, "until when you two are going to hide like this" he inhaled the whole water. His mom stalled by his words. 

 

"I'm sick of this house. Too much memories" 

 

Silence. It was open secret to both of them. Jungkook turned to see her.

 

"If he's not gonna marry you, at least ask for a new house" he told her before leaving to his room. 

 

"What did you say?" His mom stopped him.

 

He chuckled, turning his back on her. "Are you fooled or really fool? You're not thinking of getting him, right?"

 

"What?!" she raised her voice. 

 

"Seeing him still wearing the ring every time he came to you... isn't it make you look like a...?" 

 

"Watch out your mouth, Jeon Jungkook. You're talking to your mother. How could you call your own mother as that?!"

 

"All you did was disgusting and how can you expect me to stay respectful towards you?" Jungkook walked away and got into his room. 

 

"Yes, and everything wouldn't be this fxck up if it wasn't you" his mom screamed referring when he was a kid asking his dad to bring him to amusement. 

 

Jungkook boiled with anger and opened the door forcefully but didn't find his mom anymore. He closed the door again and tears were already falling. He thought of the way to get away from this ty world. 

 

That very crazy and dangerous thought. 

 

∴ℵ∴ 

 

Jungkook closed the door of his locker. His eyes immediately spotted Chaeyoung walking toward his direction. While he never took off his eyes from her, she didn't even bother to look at him when he was sure that she saw him.

 

A day passed like before they paired in same group. Chaeyoung didn't pay attention to him anymore and he also didn't think of make an effort to talk to her. He knew he was wrong. But he held on his pride too tight that made him seemed like a coward he was. 

 

"I thought you wouldn't be here.." Seokmin joined Jungkook sitting on the balcony. Other boys hadn't arrived yet. 

 

"Today..is your father's death memorial, right?" Seokmin was the least insane in their group. Sometimes, it was nice to speak with him. In their group, Seokmin often got called as the counselor since he was pretty wise kid.  

 

And yes. That day was the day when Jungkook's dad dead. How could he not forget it. 

 

∴ℵ∴ 

 

Chaeyoung spent the break in music room. While everyone took their time to take rest, she was busy by her own making the song. She thought it would be easy. But she wasn't satisfied so far that leading her to frustation. 

 

"Lisa.. if you were here.. then it wouldn't be stucked right here" she held her c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter