Chapter five

All For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung woke up and the feeling of excited suddenly filled her up. She finally found someone she could talk with. Last time with Jungkook, rather than worked on their song, they talked about random things and sang to songs instead. But they succeed on producing some notes. 

 

Bringing up about the topic, Chaeyoung was surprised that they had quite a lot of things in common. From music, they liked acoustic and r&b the most, sad romance movie, until basic life hacks. She never expected that he would be this normal. She realized that he still had insanity besides his misbehave and trouble he made. It was the first time she felt kinda comfortable with someone which really strange since she naturally quiet and awkward with anybody. 

 

"You have talent, but why do you not use it? come on, not everyone can sing and play guitar like you. don't you realize how lucky you are?" Chaeyoung followed him up after giving back the guitar. 

 

It was dawn. They didn't even realize that they had spent their time for long time there. 

 

Jungkook pushed the glass door for them, "nah. I don't think i'm lucky" 

 

They walked to parking lot.

 

"How can you say that? You are a lot luckier than anybody else in this world...."

 

Jungkook handed her the helmet, "like you're quiet good at sports, good at singing and playing guitar, have a lot of friends, a lot of girls line up for you..."

 

Jungkook got on the motorcycle and Chaeyoung stood beside him.

 

".... like really.. it's just you really need to change... umm.. something.."

 

He chuckled, "you talk more by the time. Does caffeine take effect on you?"

 

Chaeyoung embarrassed and quickly disappeared from his view. 

 

Anyway, she learned about many things of him. He showed the side that a little bit different from his usual side that he hadn't showed to everyone.

 

Well, he is not that bad..

 

∴ℵ∴

 

Chaeyoung was reading novel in classroom. She was alone since she came earlier than anyone in the school. Well, she really liked the school was still as quiet as at this moment. The door handle sounded and what surprised her was not only someone just came but also turned out that it was Jungkook. 

 

"Why are you so early?" She asked as Jungkook heading to his seat. 

 

"Don't you afraid being alone in this school?" He asked back. 

 

Chaeyoung opened her book again, "i do this everyday, so why would i?" 

 

She felt Jungkook was standing up and sat beside her. She glanced at him for one second before back again reading. He stared at her for sure and she knew it. 

 

"You don't have something to do beside staring at me?" 

 

He leaned his head on his elbow. 

 

"I'm here to accompany you?" He said. 

 

Chaeyoung frowned and looked at him.

 

"As a friend" he continued and smiled. 

 

"Friend? What friend? Besides, i don't need to be accompanied by you" she shook her hand in the air. 

 

"Yah, we're friends. We went to cafe together and talked, that's mean we're friends" 

 

Chaeyoung was surprised how could he changed this fast. Days ago, he acted like bastard as his usual self but this time he was in front of her face declaring their friendship by himself. 

 

"Who says so?" 

 

"Me. After talked to you and spent time together, i realized that there is wild side of you" that comment from him received a frown on her face. 

 

"I mean.. you're not quiet and shy as you are. You have personallity that you haven't shown to people" he continued.

 

Chaeyoung bit her lips. Jungkook's words were right. All these time, she was always in her comfort zone, never stepped out of it. She was overthinking to do everything. 

 

"That's why i got a mission.." he smirked.

 

"Let's do something that a little bit crazier, Chaeyoung" 

 

∴ℵ∴

 

Jungkook felt someone pat his shoulder. He glanced at his right side and found Mingyu jumped to the seat beside him. The other kids followed coming to their balcony. 

 

"Why don't we see you these past weeks?" Mingyu asked.

 

"Yeah, Mina and other girls came last night and it was ing crazy night yo" Junhoe informed, excited as usual. 

 

"Why are you guys so fool? Our Majesty Jeon Jungkook is busy with Goddess Chaeyoung" Seokmin said that received a thrown soda can to his direction from Jungkook. 

 

"Really?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter