Chapter 4

Ruining my Ex-boyfriend's wedding

 

 

Chapter 4

 

 

 

 

Jessica woke with an aching head. She lucky that it is Tiffany’s day off so that there will be someone who will take her of care and will buy food for her since they don’t know how to cook other than hotdog or anything that is ready to cook. She doesn’t remember how did she get home yesterday from Soshi RF bar. Base on her headache, she knew that she drank too much yesterday.

 

 

“Hey Jess, the one who send you home is so handsome! Where did you pick him up? He is one a hell a Yummy Hot Guy. Kya~” tiffany said while fluttering her eyes and shaking her body. She looks like she was fantasizing about that guy.

 

 

A Yummy Hot Guy? she put the medicine in then she drink her water. Suddenly she remembered the guy and she unintentionally spat the water from to tiffany’s face. “it’s Yul!”

 

 

Tiffany growled in digust. She wipes the water off her face then she glare at her.

 

 

“I’m so Sorry Tiff,” she said to her as she thought about what happened yesterday night. Right, she was with Yul last night. He was the ex-boyfriend of Han SeungYeon. She doesn’t exactly remembers the conversation between them but she recalls that she invited him to be her partner in crime to separate the beast and the b*tch. She also remembers that she met the couple and she pretended to have a relationship with Yul. After that she can’t remember anything.

 

 

“did I faint yesterday?”

 

 

“he said that you fell asleep” she sneered at me, it looks like she still holding a grudge against me when I spat the water in her face earlier.

 

 

“how did he know that I live here?”

 

 

“from your ID in your car”

 

 

“where is my car?”

 

 

“Duh?! Of course it would be still in the parking space in that bar. Hottie Yul said that he left your car in the care of the security guards there. He also said that you should just get it there when you are already well.”

 

 

She felt overwhelmed that Yul cared to send her home. “how sweet of him” she mumbled unconsciously. She remembers his face. 

He was so handsome and charming. She can’t blame tiffany spazzing over him.

 

 

“is he your suitor? Omo! If I were you I would marry him right away!”

 

 

“he is not my suitor. He is the ex-boyfriend of the girlfriend of my ex-boyfriend”

 

 

“ex-boyfriend of the girlfriend of your ex-boyfriend? Its confusing.”

 

 

“he is the ex-boyfriend of TaecYeon’s fiancé.”

 

 

“Oh I get it. how did you met him anyway?” she sighed and she began to tell the whole story on how did she met Yul.

 

 

“are you sure that he still have a hard feeling that his ex-girlfriend is getting married? What if it is one coincidence that he is there? What if he doesn’t care that those two are getting married?”

 

 

“No, I know that we both have a same intention --- and it was to ruin TaecYeon’s and SeungYeon’s relationship before the wedding. I have a feeling that Yul and SeungYeon still loves each other.”

 

 

“did he agree to go along with your plan?”

 

 

“he didn’t answer”

 

 

“it means that he doesn’t have any intention to separate the two.”

 

 

“Did he gave you something? like his contact number or his calling card?”

 

 

“None”

 

 

“none?” she said disappointedly. Does it mean that she will never see Yul again “where will I look for him? What will happen to my plan?”

 

 

“if he is interested to join in your stupidity, he will come back here. he already knows where you live”

 

 

“you have a point Tiff”

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

It is already Saturday but Yul never came to visit Jessica in her condo unit. she loses hope that she will meet him again. Maybe Tiffany was right all along that Yul is not interested to break up the couple, that it is only coincidence that he is in that bar that night. So it means that she wont have any accomplice in her mission, she need to think another strategy but she can’t think of any until she arrive at 2pm’s resort hotel at Sunday.

 

She filed a two weeks leave at her work just to follow the two in Jeju even though she still doesn’t have an exact plan. She wished that she could just seduce TaecYeon so he would leave SeungYeon and get back with her then the wedding will be called off, after that she would dump him like he did to her. but she knows that it is impossible since TaecYeon dumped her.  He doesn’t like her. he is not attracted to her anymore for her to succeed when she seduced him.

 

 

 

From hiding in the plants in a part of the resort, Jessica peaked at TaecYeon and SeungYeon who is in the open-air cottage talking while eating. She was stalking them for so long that made her look likes a crazy person. She doesn’t know where her plan leads to. She thought of another strategy but she can’t start it since the two never get separated. She can’t find a right timing to approach SeungYeon.

 

Since SeungYeon knew her as the new girlfriend of Yul, she decided to stick with it and use it to her advantage. Her new plan is to make friends with her and talk to her with no “hidden” intention. Soon, she would raise a topic about Yul and she will tell her how he was sweet to her so it  will make her jealous.

 

If she saw seungyeon’s jealousy and she confirmed 101% that the girl still have feelings for Yul, she will change her attack. She will pretend she didn’t know that she is Yul’s ex. She will tell SeungYeon that she is jealous of one of Yul’s ex girlfriend because she notice that her boyfriend still have some feeling for that girl.

 

Actually, she already prepared a monologue in that situation. “if I asked him about his ex-girlfriend he won’t tell me her name and he will get angry at me. he still looks hurt that his ex leave him. Its like that he still loves that girl. Maybe he still loves her and if she would come back to him, I bet he will accept her and he will dump me.”

 

SeungYeon will think that she is that girl that I was talking about. She will show her feeling for Yul that she was hiding and she will decide to get back with him. and thinking that Yul and her will be back together, she will break up with TaecYeon. And Boom! The 

wedding will be called off.

 

She knows that her plan is too risky but she is willing to gamble. She can’t think of other strategy. She needs to avoid meeting TaecYeon because maybe he will be suspicious of her intention in going here in this hotel.

 

She thought of starting her plan tomorrow because she is sure that Taecyeon will start his work there tomorrow.

 

She decided to go back to the room that she rented instead of getting herself pissed while looking at the two. While she was watching TV she suddenly thought of Yul. It’s a shame that he didn’t agree to be her accomplice.  And its disappointing that she will never see him again. She wasn’t able to thank him for sending her home when she fell asleep because of drunkenness. In fairness, he is such a gentleman to send her home even though they just knew each other that night.

 

How is that guy doing? What is he doing this time? Aish!! Why do I have to think about him? if thinking about his handsomeness can’t help her in her plans, she should not bother to waste time for it.

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Jessica saw SeungYeon in the lobby of the hotel. She was alone sitting in one of the couches there while talking to someone on her phone. Its 10 in the morning, it is still working hours so she is sure that TaecYeon is busy and wont be back until later. This is her chance to approach SeungYeon.

 

 

She sat in the couch infront of her target and removes her sun glasses, she pretended that she didn’t saw her. but in her peripheral vision she can see her image clearly. After a few seconds, she got her attention. She feign that she accidentally look back at the girl. 

 

 

SeungYeon stare at her with her forehead wrinkled trying to identify her. she imitate how that girl looks at her. then the girl change her expression and it looks like she recognize her already. it was her cue to stand up and approach her.

 

 

“Hi Miss, do we know each other? Coz you look familiar. In the way you stare at me, it seems that you know me too.” She acted

 

 

“Oh hi!” she greeted me formally “We met in a bar. In Soshi RF bar last Tuesday, I’m TaecYeon’s girlfriend”

 

 

“oh yeah! I remember you, But I’m sorry, what’s your name again?”

 

 

“SeungYeon”

 

 

“I’m Jessica. I never thought I’d meet you here SeungYeon-sshi. What a surprise! Do you mind if I sit here?”

 

 

“No. it’s ok!” she said even though she looks like she don’t want to talk to her.

 

 

She smiled at her “what are you doing here? do you have company?”

 

 

SeungYeon smiled slightly at her “I’m with Taecyeon”

 

 

“Are you guys on vacation? Where is he by the way?”

 

 

“he is in the office upstairs. He works for the hotel chain. He was assigned here temporarily”

 

 

She nodded her head “what a coincidence that you guys are here. I’m on vacation”

 

 

“are you…alone.” She asked me hesitantly.

 

 

“Yes” she heard Seungyeon sighed in relief but she decide to make her disappointed. “But my boyfriend, Yul, the one that I was with that night in the bar, remember him? He’s coming here next week.” As she expected the relief on the girls face disappeared. And she decided to play more.

 

 

“actually, I wanted to go on a vacation alone and my BF wants to come. But he is busy for this week. I told him if he wants too, he can follow me here next week. And he said that he will really come. What can I say? He loves me so much.” She noticed the change in Seungyeon expression. It seems like she really doesn’t like what she heard from her but she quickly hide it with a smile.

 

 

“Your boyfriend is sweet just like mine” she commented

 

 

“Yeah! Sometime ants are going around us because of him being too sweet.” She giggled to tease the girl more

 

 

“Uhmm.. I need to go.”

 

 

“where are you going?” she asked her. she was alarmed because she wasn’t able to finish her mission.

 

 

“Taecyeon’s coming.”

 

 

She saw TaecYeon walking towards them. He was looking at Seungyeon. Holy crap!! She wore her sun glasses again and look down pretending to be busy with her phone.

 

 

“Jessica?” she was stunned when she heard TaecYeon. She looked up and remove her sun glasses “Hi, TaecYeon”

 

 

“what are you doing here?”

 

 

She stood up and face the couple “I’m on a vacation”

 

 

“Really?” she doubt in his eyes

 

 

OH, Shoot! He thinks that she is following them. He had point, since Jeju is really far from Seoul for them to meet again in coincidence.

 

 

“Yeah! I was surprised to see Jeungyeon here”

 

 

“it’s Seungyeon” she a little bit irritation in his eyes. Maybe he was annoyed that she didn’t remember his fiancée’s name correctly. Well she did it on purpose because she just wants to.

 

 

 “Are you alone?”

 

 

“Yes, but my boyfriend will be here next week. I went here first because he have something that he needs to do in 

Seoul.”

 

 

He nodded his head but the suspicion in his eyes didn’t disappear. He really thinks that she have a hidden agenda that’s why she is here.

 

 

“Come on, Hon!” SeungYeon said

 

 

Because she mentioned Yul’s name that girl really wants to go away. And it looks like she didn’t intend to tell Teacyeon that Yul is her ex-BF. She knew why it is because the girl still feels guilty.

 

TaecYeon bid her goodbye while seungyeon didn’t even took a glance at her, she just went away without saying anything. 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------