Chapter 8

Ruining my Ex-boyfriend's wedding

First of all, sorry for not updating this fic fast.

im kind of busy in school work and praparing for a dance competition.

anyway, here is the update.

hope you like it.

 

 

---------------------

 

 

Chapter 8


 

“Yul” she whispered as she felt his breath on her face that tickles her face and sent shiver down to her spine.

 

She was about to close her eyes, suddenly

 

*cough cough*

 

When they heard that, they move away from each other. They look at the source of sound and saw a waiter infront of them.

 

“Sir, Mam, I’m sorry to disturbed you, but your order is already ready. Do you want us to serve it right now”

 

“It’s fine and Yes please. Serve it right away. you can put the foods beside me.”

 

Yul said formally acting normally like nothing happened while her, she turned her back at them to fan herself because she needs to cool down her body and to calm her racing heart.

 

“Yes, sir!”

 

He bowed to them and walks away.

 

Whew. I’m glad that the waiter came or else. . I dunno what will happen but I’m sure we will be akward with each other.

 

*ahem ahem*

 

Yul cleared to break the silence and he began talking

 

“I’m glad that the food is ready. I’m hungry and my stomach is growing already.”

 

He patted his stomach that created a weird sound.

 

She giggled.

 

“Yeah! I’m hungry too.”


 

A few minutes the food arrived and they started eating. They are chatting and laughing as they eat. they even fed each other to share foods, they are so sweet and look like a real couple that made the people passing by them can’t help to take a look and be jealous at the y sweet couple.


 

They are so busy enjoying each other company that they forgot that they are only acting and they didn’t even notice the two pair of eyes looking at them with jealousy and regret.


 

-----------------------------------------------------------------



“Tell me about you and SeungYeon. Tell me how you broke up.” Jessica said to Yul

 

They are sitting on the sand in the seashore this time at night. They talked the whole day. They spent the day chatting about their selves. It like they are in getting-to-know-each-other stage. They have plan in inviting Taecyeon and Seungyeon to dinner. If they will face them again, they shoud know each other well so that they can avoid getting busted.

Their birthdays, family background, school life, interest, hobbies and their favorites are the info that they shared with each other. They talked about even trivial things and embarrassing moments about them. it had been so long since she shared things about herself to a guy. ever since Taecyeon hurt her, she never gave other guys a chance to talk to her for so long and deeply. Yul is not talkative like her but it is nice talking to him. he was a smart conversationalist. She had a very good time talking with him

 

“I already shared to you how did Taecyeon made my life miserable. Now tell me how did Seungyeon dumped you.”

 

He looked at her. she waited for him to talk but it seems like he doesn’t want to start.

 

“Come on Yul, I don’t think you story is as humiliating and as traumatic as mine.”

 

“Well, its not really dramatic as yours. She just told me she had to follow what her parents want. She tried to go against her parents for me. but in the end, she chose her parents. I understand her and respected her decision, I let her go. Her parents sent her to States. That was more than a year ago.”

 

“You didn’t fight for her?”

 

“I tried to but it didn’t work out.”

 

“did you try to prove to them that they are wrong about their judge to your character?”

 

“Yes, I did. But they are already convinced that I wasn’t fit for their daughter.”

 

“Are you hurt?”

 

“of course!”

 

“are you jealous of TaecYeon?”

 

He nodded after a few seconds of staring at her.

 

you, are you jealous of SeungYeon?”

 

“Of course not!” she hasty replied. “Why would I be jealous of her?” why would I be, what I feel for you is just a crush. If she would have felt something over SeungYeon, it is enviousness because there are two guys who love that girl.

 

“Oh. I thought maybe you still have feelings for Taecyeon even just a little.”

 

So, Taecyeon is the one that he is talking about the reason of her jealousy and not himself. She thought Yul was asking her if she is jealous of Seungyeon because he still loves her. how stupid she can get.

 

“I don’t have feeling for him anymore. Pft! After what he hurts me so badly, I will be stupid and continue loving him? No way! he is not worth it.”

 

He smiled “Good”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Good for you”

 

She just smiled back at him.

 

“You should fall in love again.”

 

Her smile disappeared after she heard what he has said. “I don’t know. I was traumatized. I’m afraid that I will be hurt again, im afraid that same thing might happen to me again. Imagine, I thought I’m finally going to get married but it was cancelled. The person that I thought will give me for life time happiness is the one who gave me a permanent scar to my heart. After Taecyeon, I didn’t let any guy enter my life. I don’t want to fall in love because if I’m not in love, I will not be hurt again.”

 

He didn’t comment. He just stared at me.

 

“I’m talking cheese again” she laughed softly “and it’s your fault.” She pointed her finger at him.

 

He just smiled at her.

 

“I wonder where is SeungYeon now? I haven’t seen her since this morning. They are not also in restaurant during dinner time. Oh, I know! She’s probably in her room. She doesn’t want to go out because she doesn’t want to see me with you. Are you still not convinced yet that she still has feelings for you? This morning, while we are hugging, she looks like she’s going to drag me away from you and throw me to the ocean because of jealousy.” She giggled.

 

“You know, we should invite them for dinner tomorrow. Then, lets invite them to the bar and make them jealous.”

 

“not yet! We are not finish in getting to know each other well.”

 

“But I already told you many things about me and you already shared enough about yourself. Isn’t that enough?”

 

“What I mean is, we should be more comfortable with each other. there should be no uneasiness between us. You need to get use to me.”

 

She is really comfortable with him when they are talking but when they are really close to each other like what happened to the bench earlier is a different story.

 

“You know, our little show requires a lot of skin.”

 

“a lot?”

 

“Of course, we’re lovers! And as lovers, we always want to be with each other. we should cling to each other.”

 

“So, what do you want to say?” she asked him even thought she already have an idea of what he is saying but she have to hear it from him.

 

He smirked at her before he answers her.

 

“This show requires a lot of holding hands, hugs, cuddles, kiss..”

 

“KISSS???”

 

Her eyes grew wide.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

thanks for reading

don't forget to leave a comment

it motivates me more