Chapter 3.2

Ruining my Ex-boyfriend's wedding

 

Chapter 3.2

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


“they’ll be in Jeju next week. I heard it from them earlier. FYI, TaecYeon is the director of 2PM chain of hotel. He was temporarily assigned there in three weeks and SeungYeon will go with him. It would be like their pre-wedding vacation. When they come back here, it will be their wedding already and im planning to do my action there. So when they will be back here, they marriage is off already. Come with me, lets do it together.”

Again the smirk on his face appeared “You must be really drunk. Do you have someone with you here? you have to go home”

She glared at him “I don’t have someone with me and I don’t want to go home” she grabbed the bottle and pour the liquor to her glasses. The guy doesn’t seem to mind that she finished the bottle of liquor that he bought. “Are you coming with me or not?”


He looked at her intently before he answer. “No, You’re not sane right now. Maybe you should call up someone to fetch you”


“I told you I don’t want to go home yet.” She look at Taecyeon “he seems so happy. He doesn’t deserve that happiness”


“You said he left you one year ago, how come that you only want to have your revenge to him now?” he asked her.


“its because I didn’t had a chance to, he stayed in the states for a year. He only came back here because he is getting married.”


“but that was a year ago. You should have moved on and forget about your past. You should already have a new love life by now.”

Her jaw clenched. She drinks from her glasses first before she talk back “I don’t have a new love life. And think I wont ever will 
because of him. I was so badly hurt, because of the pain and humiliation I was afraid to love again. I’ve lost my faith and trust that there will be a guy who will truly love me and will never leave me. he ruined my faith in love, do you understand me? he ruined me. Until now, I wasn’t able to move on because I was still affected by damage that he have done to me” this time she wont be able to held back her tears because of the heavy emotion that is building up. She cried harder when she saw TaecYeon and SeungYeon being so sweet with each other. She pities herself more and she is envious of their happiness


He gave her his handkerchief “here”


She looked at the Hanky that she accepted from him. She wipes her wet eyes and cheeks and then she blows her nose using it. she returned it back to him while she continues sobbing.


“You can keep it” he said to her


“I don’t want to be like this forever, I don’t want to nurse this grudge forever.” She said as she her tears continue to flow.
She felt his hand on her back, comforting her.


“Hush” he said softly


Because of what he did, she became more emotional. She unconsciously hugged the guy. she really needed someone to comfort her. she felt his hands rubbing her back. In the middle of her emotional state, she thought of smelling him. He really smells good. And she noticed too how it felt so good with her face on his chest and how comfortable for her being in his arms.


Its been so long since she was in a man arms. She never thought that she will miss those moments. She had missed being hugged…and kissed. At that point she looked up to see his face. He looked so strikingly handsome. She likes his stubbles. She liked his eyes, his nose and his lips. She stared at his lips and when she looked up she saw him staring at her, in her lips actually. Then he meets her eyes.


She thinks that SeungYeon sacrifice a lot when she left this man. He is really more handsome than TaecYeon. This guy does really have a strong charisma. SeungYeon must be nuts for letting him go.


She smiled at him “Thank you!”


“For What?” he asked huskily


“For trying to comfort me”


“you’ve had too much to drink. You wouldn’t be able to drive in that state. Where do you live? I will sent you home.”


She shook her head “No-no. I don’t want to go home just yet.”


She slightly loosens her arms around him when she saw that TaecYeon and SeungYeon is walking towards to the place where they were sitting. TaecYeon saw her looking at him. His forehead wrinkled trying to recognize her. She had bangs now and she changed her hair color so in one look he wont recognize her right away. But now, in how he looks at her she thinks that he was able to identify her.


The couple stopped infront of them. Taecyeon look at her then look at the guy besides him then looked back at her again. She take a look at SeungYeon too who is now looking at the stranger beside her. the girl look shock and confuse at the same time. She looks at her too. She know that this girl doesn’t know her yet because they never met each other.


“taecyeon is that you? How are you? Its been a long time since we saw each other” she smiled at him even though inside of her, she wants to strangle him to death and kick him hard on his b*lls instead of talking to him but she didn’t showed it she have to act for her plan.


TaecYeon cant even smile back at her. he still cant believe that she is there too. “H—hi Je—Jess. How are you?” he take a look again at the guy besides her.


“Oh, Im so fine” she happily said to him. She looked at SeungYeon who looks like she doesn’t have a plan to acknowledge her past relationship to the guy beside her. she notice her uneasiness.


Is she your girlfriend?”she asked TaecYeon.


“Yes,” he answered with a little bit of hesitation in his voice “She is SeungYeon”


“Oh, Hi SeunYeon! Nice to meet you”


“Hi” she answered her weakly while trying to smile


Babe, she’s Jessica..” TaecYeon paused for a while “an old friend.”


An Old Friend, Huh? She stopped herself from clenching her jaws. But she thought that it would be better if SeungYeon doesn’t know the trurth. It will help her in her plans.


TaecYeon stare at the guy beside her. he looks curious to her relationship with the guy.


An idea appeared on her mind. “By the way he’s…” She paused. What is this guy’s name? Shoot! I forgot to ask him.


Yul, Kwon Yul” he said his name for her


Kwon Yul? What a cute name. “He is my boyfriend,” she added. She thought of that idea for SeungYeon. She wants to see her reaction.


Yul didn’t give any reaction. Instead she saw him smirked. She turned her attention to the couple to see their Reaction. TaecYeon look surprise, and she didn’t know why. SeungYeon looks hurt form what she heard. She knew she was right at her hunch that this girl still has some feelings for Yul. And that somehow gave her an idea how will she separate the two.


Yul is all she needs. If he gets back with SeunggYeon, the wedding will not going to happen and TaecYeon will be devastated. He will experience what she felt before.


She felt SeungYeon’s jealousy. Yes, that would be the trick. She needs to make SeungYeon jealous so that she would realize that she still love Yul and Taecyeon is not the one she wants to spend her life with.. if that happens there will be no wedding anymore.


She move closer to Yul “So, how are you two doing?”


“We are fine” TaecYeon answered


She noticed that SeungYeon is hiding her hands. What was she hiding, her engagement ring? Why doesn’t she wants to show her ring to Yul?


“How about you guys, how are you?”


“we’re good. I mean, very, very good” she said then she turned to her fake boyfriend “Right Yul?”


“Baby, I think you’ve drank to much. Let’s go home” Yul said


Baby? She was surprised that he went along in her drama. Does it means that Yul agrees to be her partner in crime in destroying the hateful couple infront of them?


“Home?” asked by TaecYeon that she didn’t expect “Are you married?” he glanced at her hands; he looks like he is looking for something.


“not yet” she answered with smile. The thick brows of taecyeon meet with each other. She knows what is running to his mind. “But 
we’ll soon be”


She saw bitterness in the eyes of SeungYeon but she hides it right away when she turned to TaecYeon “Come on Hon, lets go to restroom.”


TaecYeon bid them goodbye formally. She followed them with her eyes as they walk towards the comfort room. When they are out of her sight she laughed out. She hits Yuri’s arm repeatedly because of so much happiness.


“did you see that?” she asked him “did you see their reactions? Taecyeon looked so guilty. And your ex SeungYeon she looks like she was slapped hard when she heard that we are getting married. I’m right! She still loves you. She is really Jealous to me”


Instead of commenting, he just drinks from her glass.


“you supported my act. Does it mean that you agreed to be my partner in crime?”


“I just did that to save you from embarrassment”


She gulped down the remaining alcohol in her glass. She held her head because of so muchn dizziness; she felt that her world is spinning around. She felt a hand on her shoulder and saw Yul looking at her with concern.


“are you ok?” Yul asked her. she just stared at his mesmerizing eyes. And his handsome face is the last thing she saw before everything turns black.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------