Chapter 7

Ruining my Ex-boyfriend's wedding

wats up guys!  sorry for the late update. the writer is kind of busy at her school. 

anyway, thanks for those who commented. it cheered me up.

even though nothing in my conditions was granted but i still choose to update.

 simple greetings make the writer or the author or the poser happy

it means that many are still interested in reading his/her fics.

so i hope you guys will comment or react.

enjoy reading!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 7
 
 
 
 
 
 “huh? What do you mean that you will check out later? You will transfer to another room? Ah.. I get it, you will transfer near here in my room.” She said as she nodded.
 
 
He stared at her intently “Yes, I will transfer to another room but.” he paused and then he grinned at her “it will be here in your room”
 
 
She almost slipped in the sofa that she is sitting. 
 
 
“WHATTT?!!” she exclaimed and Yul just smirked at her looking y.
 
 
“we’re supposed to act as lovers, right? It won’t look good if we were rooming separately.”
 
 
“B—both of us? We will be together in this…. Room?” she coughed “ I think its unnecessary..” suddenly she remembered that TaecYeon know that they are living together. Their drama won’t be convincing if they room separately and TaecYeon might suspect them that they are only pretending. And also they can’t hide that they room separately since TaecYeon is working in this hotel. 
 
 
 
“we have to be convincing. If you don’t want them to suspect us, we need to stay in one room. Don’t worry, I’m not a bad guy.”
 
 
“No, it’s not what im thinking or worried about.” She can’t sense anything bad about him. it’s amusing because she feels that she knows him for so long even though they just met twice. And if he is a bad person, he already took advantage of her when he sends her home after she get drunk during that time. 
 
 
“its just… it will be awkward. But you are right.” Its uncomfortable for her to stay with him in one room since she never experienced to sleep in room with a guy sleeping on it too. “uhm.. but where are you going to sleep?”
 
 
“here, one this couch”
 
 
Its good that the couch in that room is bid and long.
 
 
“I will just request some extra comforter and pillow in the housekeeping.” Its embarrassing to let him sleep in the couch. But she doesn’t have any choice “I’m so sorry.”
 
 
He smiled at her “No. Its okay. I’m cool with it.”
 
 
She smiled back “Good!”
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
Jessica can’t sleep comfortably that night. Aside from being excited in the scheme that they are doing against Taecyeon and seungyeon, she can’t stay put because of Yul’s presence in her room. It’s not because she is worried that he might do something to her, it is because she really feels uneasy that there is a guy in her room.
 
 
“You barely slept last night.”
 
 
She turned to Yul who was beside her in the sunbathing bench that is really close to her. they are both lying in the benches in the Seashore of the beach. There are two small round tables in each of their side where their fruit drink is waiting. They are both wearing sunglasses. She is on her one piece suit with a short skirt attached to it and Yul was on his board short only. And Oh My! she almost drop her jaws earlier when she saw his bare chest and y abs. Yul has a really great body. TaecYeon was no match to him. Well, Taecyeon has an abs too but Yul’s abs is more prominent and you can’t see even a little fat from it. He was really an Eye-Candy.
 
 
“How did you know? You look so peaceful sleeping last night.” She gasped because of what she said. it will look like she watched him while he was sleeping.
 
 
He laughed softly. “that answers it”
 
 
She smiled awkwardly.
 
 
“And you woke up late earlier. When you woke up, you have bags under your eyes.”
 
 
“Nice observation”
 
 
 
He smiled “I’m sorry. I know its my fault why you can’t sleep peacefully last night. Maybe you are bothered that you are with me in a room and im sleeping near you. Do you want us to transfer to a bigger room where the couch and the bed are far from each other?”
 
 
That idea was good. But somehow, something was holding her back. she enjoyed watching him sleep. If their sleeping place will be away from each other, she can’t watch him sleep anymore. “sure, if it is fine with you.”
 
 
“alright, we will transfer later.”
 
 
“Thanks”
 
 
“No prob”
 
 
Before they sleep yesterday, they talked about their plan. She told him what she wants to happen. Yul said that he didn’t want to approach Seungyeon yet because he is still not convinced if his ex-girlfriend still has feelings for him. He wants to be sure that their plan will go well. They shouldn’t rash their decisions since two weeks is the time frame of their scheme. She agreed on it since Yul is the lead actor of the drama. 
 
 
What he wants to happen is, they will act as lovers like what they had talked about before and they will show it to SeungYeon to make her jealous. They will make her jealous until she will show her true feelings. Yul will be the one who will make his own move if he was convinced that SeungYeon still harbors feelings for him. in other words, Yul is the key in their success. She doesn’t have a right to complain in his plan of action and when he wants to start it.
 
 
She take a look at SeungYeon who is lying in one of the bench not so far away from them. A few minute before, she saw her staring at her and Yul. She knows that the girl was aware that they are on the seaside too. she is not with TaecYeon because he has a work. SeungYeon probably felt alone. There is a higher chance of her getting Jealous at the moment.
 
 
“I wonder why SeungYeon had to act like she doesn’t know you” she speaks her mind.
 
 
“I don’t know” he replied shortly.
 
 
“maybe she really does feel guilty because she still has some feelings for you. Because, it wont matter to her if TaecYeon knows that you are her ex-boyfriend.” She sighed “You are not just some one. You are a great and perfect person. I really can’t understand why the Han’s doesn’t want you for SeungYeon”
 
 
“Seungie is an only child. It’s natural for her parents to be protective of her.”
 
 
“really? Even setting standards for the man she going to love is included?  Maybe the one they want is someone who executive-looking, clean-cut, who wears a coat and tie, who has a position in a big time company and has a potential of being a CEO of a corporation. Its not the basis of someone if he or she is capable of loving someone truthfully. And its not the basis too if the person can make you happy or not.”
 
 
She turned again to Yul and saw his face is facing towards her too. he is wearing shades  so she doesn’t know what is his reaction from what she have said.
 
 
“Its true, right? You can’t base in their faces and status if how the person is capable of loving someone and make her or him happy”
 
 
He just smiled amusedly at her.
 
 
“I’m sorry if I appear too cheesy. I couldn’t help it.” she smiled too.
 
 
“don’t worry, I can tolerate cheesiness sometimes.”
 
 
She laughed slightly then she turned to SeungYeon’s direction and she caught her staring at them. “SeungYeon’s watching us”
 
 
“then I think you should move closer to me.”
 
 
“HUH?”
 
 
“Hug me”
 
 
Her jaw dropped. “what?” 
 
 
He laughed. “why are you surprised? I thought you are a good actress? You should know what to do in a situation like this. And you are the one who started this drama, right? You might as well make this work.”
 
 
Yeah, he is right. She is the master mind of this pretending as lovers’ drama. so she should to her role properly as a girlfriend. She only realized it now that skin to skin contact will be needed in their script.
 
 
“Move closer to me” he commanded gently
 
 
He said you should move closer Jess. 
 
She feels hesitant for a while. But why would she feel shy? Its only an act and she also wants to experience the feeling of being too close to him.
 
 
She moved closer. He raised his arms to her head. Suddenly, she was beside him, using his forearm as a pillow. He put his hand on her shoulder.
 
 
She feels jittery inside. She can’t deny that she has a crush on him. its not a bad thing since its only a crush. 
 
 
She look up to him and their faces are near from each other. Her uneasiness was increased but the happiness and her jittery feeling leveled up more especially when he smiled at her. she smiled back. it look like the contact was not enough for him because he move her hands in his body to hug him back. His smile grew wider. It seems that he was happy that she is touching him.
 
 
Its not possible that he wants to touch her too since he was so much in love with SeungYeon. Speaking of SeungYeon, her gaze was still at them and she knows that the girl was boiling up because of jealousy.
 
 
“h-how long are we going to stay in this position?” she asked because it seems like he doesn’t have plans to end the scene. The truth is, it okay to her if they stay like that longer. She doesn’t have complains.
 
 
“You don’t like this?” he asked in a husky y deep voice.
 
 
“its not like that, im just worried that SeungYeon might have a heart attack because of jealousy if we continue to be like this while she is watching.”
 
 
He laughed
 
 
“It’s fine, it’s our plan to make her jealous, right?”
 
 
“Yes but our plan is to make her jealous, not giving her heart diseases.”
 
 
He laughed again then he pinched her cheeks hard that it turned red.
 
 
“You are so funny but cute.”
 
 
“ouch, did you just pinch me?”
 
 
She asked him as she removes her shades.
 
 
“Yes I did”
 
 
Yul moves her shades away from his eyes.
 
 
“how dare you do that?”
 
 
He just grinned at her. She sat up and slaps Yul on his arm repeatedly.
 
 
“This is my revenge!”
 
 
Yul laughed as he accepts her slaps.
 
 
“Is that only you can do? You are so weak! A cat can hurt me more than you do! but you are so much cuter.”
 
 
Jessica stopped hitting him but she glared at him.
 
 
“I am not weak! You are so mean!”
 
 
She pouted at him then she turn her back at him with her arms crossed to her chest, pretending to be mad at him.
 
 
“Jessica, are you mad?”
 
 
She felt that Yul sat up too. 
 
 
“I am just joking!”
 
 
She still ignored him.
 
 
“Come on, don’t be like that.”
 
 
“hmmpf!”
 
 
“Baby please forgive your boyfriend already”
 
 
Her brows rose up and she turned to him.
 
 
“Yah! Don’t call me baby.”
 
 
“why? I want to call you Baby.”
 
 
“Just don’t call me that. I’m still mad at you”
 
 
“Baby, please”
 
 
“Yah! I told you –“
 
 
“I won’t stop calling you that until you forgive me.”
 
 
It’s not that she doesn’t want to forgive him. she just feels shy and she wants to hide her blush from him.
 
 
When she heard him compliment her by saying that she is cute and when he pinched her, she blushed and her heart beats faster. 
 
And then he called her baby too, that made her feel more embarrassed and her cheeks became redder. She can’t face him and embarrass herself.
 
 
Yul move closer to her. she can feel his hard chest on her back, his arms are on her sides and his face is on the side of her head and she can feel his breath on her ears.
 
 
“Baby please” he whispered softly with his husky seductive voice right to her ear that send shiver to her spine and made the hair on her nape stood up. 
 
 
Oh my gawd! Please move him away from me. I don’t know what I am going to do if he will keep doing this. 
 
 
“Baby” he whispered again into her ear but this time she felt his body moves closer to her, his lips brushed to her ears and his one hand is holding to her waist. She gasped from the contact and her body heats up and she feel so weak that she is going to melt anytime soon. She wanted to run away before she faint but her body didn’t want to go along with her. her body refused to get away from the tension building up between them.
 
 
Oh my !  Jessica calm down. Breathe in and out. Damn! Why is he doing this to me and why does he have to be this y and hot! His hand is so warm, his chest is so hard and my gawd his lips are so soft Argh!. Gather yourself up Jess! You can do it. 
 
She breathes in deeply and exhaled silently. 
 
 
“Ok, Fine. I forgive you” she said without looking at him then she decided to face him so she turned “so please stop ---. “
 
 
When she turned her face, she didn’t expect to meet Yul’s face. Their faces are only few inches away. Her eyes met his and they just stayed staring at each other.Their position is so close that some people will think that they are kissing because of their super closeness. Subconsciously, their faces moves closer and closer until their nose are almost touching each other.
 
 
Her mind went blank and the only thing she can think of is the handsome face and the kissable lips of an attractive guy in front of her. Her heart beats faster and she begins to feel hot and bother.
 
 
“Yul” she whispered as she felt his breath on her face that tickles her face and sent shiver down to her spine.
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Don't forget to leave comments chingus. few words wont hurt right? 
thanks for reading!