chapter 3.1

Ruining my Ex-boyfriend's wedding

Chapter 3.1


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica slams the glass at the counter. The bartender who was standing infront of her was startled, he looks at her like ---what is her problem look---. She ignored the man, she doesn’t have time to talk to a busy body stranger and make an eye to eye contact to him. If there is someone who she should be bothering to look at is couple who are the reason why she is there.


Soshi RF bar. It is the place where TaecYeon and SeungYeon and their friends going to meet up. She is alone today, she didn’t bother to bring Tiffany with her because the latter might just annoy her. she would do her deed alone.


When she entered the bar earlier she immediately saw the couple and their friends. She sat far away from them but she can see them from there. The couple seems to be enjoying even though she cant hear their laughter. She clenched her teeth. She saw Taecyeon smiling up to his big ears.


How can that beast smile like that? while her, she cant even smile like that after what he have done to her. she promised herself that she will erase that smile on his face soon.


“You will pay TaecYeon, you will pay for making my life misery.”


“Mam?”


She looked at the bartender


“did you say anything?”


“I’m not talking to you, you are disturbing my special moment with myself. Since you already disturbed me, give me another drink” she glared at the waiter. The waiter serves her right away then walk away after that. she turned her attention back to the couple.


“I hate you TaecYeon. I promise to break your heart into pieces like how you did it with mine. You will cry, I promise that you will cry. You thought that I would just let you be happy after what you have done to me then you are wrong. I’ll make sure that I wiil be the one who will be laughing after this” she laugh loudly. She felt that the alcohol influenced her mindset.


“are you referring to Ok TaecYeon?”


She coughed because she was startled by the voice. She turned to her side. she knows that there is someone sitting beside but she didn’t expected that she will hear her exboyfriend’s whole name from that someone. She looked at the guy, checking him from head to toe.


The man had scruffy hair. His face does have stubble that look like it haven’t been shaven for a few days but he doesn’t look like he smell’s bad. He was wearing a black graffiti shirt and a pair of torn jeans. He look rugged. Oh, well, ruggedly handsome for that matter. His gorgeous face maybe the reason why he doesn’t look like he is smelly even though his hair is messy, has a stubbles, and his clothes were not presentable. A corner of his lips was slightly curved upward. She saw amusement in his eyes.


“excuse me?” she asked


He drank in the glass that he is holding for a second before he answer “are you referring to Ok TaecYeon? The one that you want to pay”


“You know TaecYeon?”


“not personally”


“what do you mean?”


“I just know that he is Seungie’s fiancé.’”


“Seungie? SeungYeon! Do you know her too?”


The corner of his lips curved upwards again. “she is my ex-girlfriend”


“you are her ex-boyfriend?” she was really surprised from what he have said


She cant help but to feel amused in the coincidence. “You mean my ex-boyfriend’s fiancé is your ex-girlfriend.” She laughed. “that was funny”


His smile became wider.


She gave him a doubting look. “don’t tell me that you are also here to stalk them?”


“you are stalking them?”


She was stunned. She wasn’t supposed to say it. This guy knows SeungYeon maybe he will tell seungyeon about it then her plan will be ruined.


“are you mad at you ex? Do you want revenge?”


Oh shoot! He heard her. she drank again from her glass and she was about to call the waiter but she stopped when the guy filled up her glasses from his bottle.


“are you against his wedding?”


“what it is to you?” she snob him “you don’t what I’ve experience. You don’t know what he did to me. if im against his wedding. I have my reasons.”


“you seem so hurt”


She drank from her glass again “You don’t know how much he had hurt me. im the one who supposed to get married with him a year ago. But the day before our wedding, he dumped me, he dumped me for another woman.”


“that is tragic”


She look at him and she saw sympathy in his eyes. Why does she have to tell this stranger her story? She never tell it to anyone except for tiffany. Maybe she is just drunk. “are you pitying me?”


He smiled at her “You are not the only one, I was dumped, too”


She stared at him “You were?” she cant believed that he was dumped because he looks like he was the one who dumped people.”
“yeah”


“SeungYeon dumped you?”


He nodded then he drank again


“why did she dump you?”


“her parents doesn’t like me”


“she left you because her parents asked her to?”


“Yeah, her parents said we are not compatible with each other. She is elegant, Im rugged. She wears tutu, I wear a pair 
of torn jeans. She has a big dream, I did not have any. They said that their daughter doesn’t have a future with me. I will be a burden to Seungie’s Life”


“but it is really true that you don’t have any dreams?”


He smiled at her “Ofcourse I have. They just don’t like my image. They’re well mannered, sophisticated people. Seungie doesn’t suit someone crude, uncivilized rock star like me.” he drink his liquor again.


“if she really loves you she should have fought for you”


his smile disappears. “she tried to. But she changed her mind. She said she did not want to live a complicated mind. She doesn’t want to have a rift to her family just because of her selfishness.”
“How noble. But you still love her don’t you?”


He pit down his glasses and look at her “do you still love him?”


“Of course not!” she immediately said the she drink her liquor again “im not stupid to love him after what he have done to me. he didn’t only hurt me, he humiliate me too.”


“so you want to ruin his relationship before the wedding so you can have your revenge on him?”


“how did you know my plan?”


“that was given. You are here stalking them. You hate Taecyeon. You said that you will make him pay for what he did to you. So it means that you have a plan to destroy his wedding.”


She went to grab an ice from the bucket and she get his bottle of liquor without asking for permission then she poured it on her glasses.


“how about you? Why are you here watching them?” she snorted “I bet you have a plan to ruin their wedding too because you still love SeungYeon.”


He just smirked at her. she drinks again but suddenly she thought of something. “come to think of it, we both wanted to destroy their wedding. I want revenge, you want her back. Why don’t we help each other out?”
In her surprise he laughed at her


“what so funny about that?”


“you must be drunk?”


“I’m not drunk. I know what im saying. Look, if we help each other in separating them, the chances of succeeding will be bigger. I had my revenge on TaecYeon and SeungYeon will be back with you.”


She saw amusement in his eyes.


“do you want us to be partners in crime?”


She lift her thumbs up. “exactly! Lets join forces. the one that was oppressed”


In her annoyance he laugh again


She glared at him “Yah! Are you laughing that we are oppressed?”


“im just laughing at your silliness. And may I clear it up. I wasn’t oppressed. It wasn’t like I was dumped because she did not love me anymore. I know that she doesn’t want to leave me”


She sighed “but still she left you, it’s the same. I know you want her back. Get her back! Don’t let her get married. Move now before its too late.”


He just smirk at her and she rolled her eyes. Male pride, it is the reason why he wont admit it.


“what if she loves you and she was just forced to go to that wedding? Will you let her do that?”


“she looks happy. She don’t look like she was forced.”


“drop the act will you!” he ignored her and he just drink from his glasses again.


“they’ll be in Jeju next week. I heard it from them earlier. FYI, TaecYeon is the director of 2PM chain of hotel. He was temporarily assigned there in three weeks and SeungYeon will go with him. It would be like their pre-wedding vacation. When they come back here, it will be their wedding already and im planning to do my action there. So when they will be back here, they marriage is off already. Come with me, lets do it together.” 


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------