Chapter 2

Ruining my Ex-boyfriend's wedding

Chapter 2

--------------------------------------------------------


“are you serious jess?”

Jessica eyes are wide open when she saw the price of the shoe that she is holding at the shoe store in the mall that she and tiffany went to. She turned to Tiffany and holds the shoe up. Tiffany looked at the shoe and look at her again with a scared face. She took a step back away from her best friend.

“do I look like joking to you?”

Tiffany shook her head “I think you are not”

“TaecYeon should repay for what he have done to me. he should feel what I’ve felt before. I will not accept that his wedding will happen.”

“but its already one year since it happened. Isn’t its too late for your revenge?”

“yes, its already one year but because of what he did to me hurts me so much, all of my systems was affected. I was traumatized for what he did. Because of him I was scared to fall in love again. I was scared of guys”

“ Scared of guys? Yeah! That’s why you have many poster of different artist in your room. You are really traumatized huh?” Tiffany said sarcastically

“babo! Of course they are exempted. They are not a simple guy. They are Gods!. What I mean is, I’m afraid to trust and love another guy.”

“Wait a minute. Are you doing this because you want revenge or are you jealous because of his bride?” She glared at her that made the latter step back maybe she thought that she is going to hit her with the shoe that she is holding. 

“I DON”T have any Feelings for that beastly guy with a big teeth anymore. After what he has done to me, I was embarrass and pitied by the people in my village. Even the beggars in village looks at me feeling sorry for what happened. I didn’t go home at my hometown for one year because of humiliation. I will not be contented until I had my revenge on him”

“What is your plan? What will you do to ruin his wedding?”

Jessica didn’t answer. Honestly she doesn’t have any plan. Its one month left before his wedding. “I have to think about it first”

“uhm. Why don’t you kidnap the priest in their wedding so they wont have choice but to cancel it” Tiffany suggested.

She glared at her because of her stupidity. “You are right! I would kidnap the servers too then kill them and I will but the blame on you so you will be in jail and you will be sentenced to death. Isn’t that a perfect plan?” I said to her. She frowns and pouted at me.

“You are mean. I’m just suggesting helping.”

“It doesn’t help at all Tiff. Come on lets go out now before I beat you here. and the shoes are too expensive.”

When they got out of the store, she saw a figure that she knows very well. She stopped walking that made Tiffany stopped too. She
quickly hides herself that made the latter hide too. She glared at the two people walking and talking happily with each other. Her temper starts to rise up again. She can’t accept that he’s happy in his relationship while she has a zero love life.

“Bestie, what are we doing?” tiffany asked curiously, she just followed Jessica action without knowing the reason behind it.

“The beast and the b*tch is here. Look!” she pointed at the two.

“oh! The girl is prettier in person than in picture” tiffany said that made Jessica hit her head “ouch! That hurts ice princess” Tiffany complained while holding her head.

“Yah! Im prettier than her if I fixed myself”

“you said so, isn’t she glamorous?”

“its because she is rich. If I was richer than her I would be more glamorous than her. hmmp!”

“Wait! Why are you comparing yourself to her? I thought you are not jealous ---“

“Yah! I told you I.AM.NOT.JEALOUS. I just want to uplift myself”

“ah! If you said so. What are they doing here anyway?”

“Hello! We are here at the mall of course they here for shopping. What do you think they will do, Skydiving, horseback riding? Seriously Tiff, did you left your brain at your boyfriend Taeng’s house when you slept there yesterday?”

“Yah! You are so mean Jess.” 

“Come on Tiff, Lets follow them” she grab tiffany’s wrist and pulled her

“why?”

“I need to follow them. So that I can think of how will I ruin him”

“what if he saw you?

“No he will not see me. If he saw me I know that he won’t recognize me anymore, since I colored my black hair brown and I have bangs 
now. Just don’t be obvious that we are following them ok?”

They silently stalk the target couple. And when the couple entered a restaurant, they followed them too. The couple is busy staring and flirting with each other so they didn’t notice the two girls who are stalking them. The couple sat beside the divider so the two decide to sit opposite of them. They can even hear clearly from their seat when TaecYeon called the waiter.

(Author’s note. This is still Jessica’s POV. She and Tiffany are just listening to the couple. And the Italics will be jessica’s thought)

“so our night out tomorrow with our friends is at the Soshi RF bar?” Taecyeon asked

“Yes Honey” answered by SeungYeon “Gyuri, Hara, Nicole and JiYoung will be there with their sweeties. I’m sure its going to be fun.”

“Great”

Soshi RF bar. She knows that bar does have many branches all around the Seoul. It is a popular bar which has a different themes everyday for the live band – from Korean to foreign song to classic songs to hard rock to kpop to reggae, and etc.

“anyway Taec , were you able to get the plane tickets to Jeju? Our trip there is on Saturday, isn’t it?”

“Yes Babe, I asked my secretary to get it yesterday”

Jeju? 

“Oh, Im sure its going to be fun! I’m glad that you were assigned there temporarily at your Hotel. It would be a nice pre-wedding vacation. When we will be back here in seoul we have nothing to worry about since everything is set, courtesy of my wedding coordinators. We will just get married.”

She just nods her head repeatedly. It’s TaecYeon’s work that will bring the couple there.

“But we only have to stay there for two weeks since they said that the groom shouldn’t see her bride a week before the wedding”

“Of course Hon, I have to go too since my friends is throwing me a bridal shower.”

“and I’ll have my stag party two days before the wedding, so I’d have to go back here after three weeks.”

“No cardboard cake y dancer, all right?”

TaecYeon laughed. “even though there will be a Ten y girls dancing infront of me, I don’t care. Its only you who I want. Its only you who I love.”

SeungYeon chuckled

Its only you who I love…..she already heard that when she and TaecYeon were still together before the postponed wedding. He told her that she is the only girl that he will love and now he is telling it to other woman.

She felt tiffany’s poke, she immediately woke up from daze. Her best friend gave her a tissue paper and she look at her confused.
Tiffany pointed at her own eyes then she slips down her fingers to her cheeks and then to her chin. She gets what her bestie wants to tell her.

She is not crying. She was not even misty-eyed. Tiffany really thinks that she still have feelings for that guy and she will cry because of what she heard the words that the guy told her girlfriend. She glared at her and she held her fist up infront of her face. Tiffany just pouted at her as she hides the tissue paper.

She’s not going to cry. If there is someone who should be crying, it should be Taecyeon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tada!!! Chapter 2! is this too short? sorry!