Chapter 6

Ruining my Ex-boyfriend's wedding

 

Chapter 6




Jessica’s grip on her table knife and fork tightens. She wants to throw it to the b*tchy couple to stop them from irritating her.


She noticed Seungyeon was astonished while looking at her back. She wondered why. Her forehead wrinkled. She was about to take a look at him but she felt a hand on her shoulders.


“Baby” a male voice said


Jessica’s eyes grew wide once she turned to the one who talked and holds her shoulder, she saw Yul looking down at her smiling.


She blinks repeatedly thinking that Yul might be an imagination only. “Yul?”


Yul bent down to kiss her on cheeks sweetly. She was stunned for a moment because of the guy’s action. She thought of acting right away since they are in front of Taecyeon and SeungYeon. She knows that Yul is acting too when he kissed her.


“Yul!” she exclaimed “ I thought you have something important to do and you will not be here till next week?” 


“well, you are more important than those things” he said while showing his killer smile to her.


She giggled cutely and it’s not acting, she really felt happy. He is here now; it means that he agrees to be her partner in crime on separating TaecYeon and SeungYeon.


“Hi Guys!” he greeted Taecyeon and Seungyeon. “We meet again, huh? Can I join you?”


“Sure” TaecYeon said formally while SeungYeon is just looking at the new arrival


Yul moves his chair closer to her then he smiled sweetly at her. That was a very sweet gesture. It is not included in the script but she really feels fluttery.


He called the waiter. “Give me something you can prepare and serve fast” he said he didn’t even take a look at the menu. The waiter mentioned a food and Yul just agrees to it.


“We’ve just started eating,” she said when he turned to her “You want?” he just nodded. She cut a piece of meat and stab it with fork then she feeds him with it.


“Hmm….Yummy”


He smiled to her sweetly. When she take a sudden look at the couple, she noticed that they wear same expression in their faces.


They don’t like what they are seeing in front of them. She knew SeungYeon is jealous but TaecYeon? Well, maybe he is still bitter about the issue that she lives with Yul while she didn’t even sleep with him , maybe it’s the reason why he is acting that way.


“Why didn’t you call me that you will be going here?” she said to him even though she knows that they don’t have the number of each other.


“Its because I wanted to surprise you.”


She’s glad that he found her in the restaurant. She is glad that he came in the right time when she needed him. He saved her. he save her face from looking stupid and pitiable in front of a PDA couple. In an instant, the world turns upside down. Now, the couples are the one who looks stupid watching her and Yul sweetness. 


“You really love surprising me huh?” 


“I know you love it whenever I do”


She chuckled. “You still remember TaecYeon and SeungYeon right? I was really surprised to bump into them again”


“How are you doing?” Yul asked them while smiling


“Great” Said by Taeceyon who looks obliged.


“Are you two on vacation too?”


“TaecYeon’s doing some work here in the hotel,” she answered for him “He was assigned here temporarily. Her girlfriend went with him for vacation. Right TaecYeon?”



“that’s right. It’s like pre-wedding vacation for us.”


“Pre-wedding?” she exclaimed pretending that was surprise. “So, you’re getting married”


“Yes,” Taecyeon said


“Wow! Congratulations!” she greeted them happily


“Thanks!”


“when is the wedding?” she asked again


“At 21 next month”


“oh its near already, You must be excited SeungYeon” 


From the food that she is eating, SeungYeon turned her sight at her. the girl smiled at her but she knows that it is forced “Yes, Of course.” She said as she glances for a second at Yul.


“how about you guys? When is your wedding?” TaecYeon asked, obviously he want to tease and to mock. She knows that he looks at her and Yul ‘relationship’ maliciously because he thought that they are living together even though the y are still not married.


“Soon” Yul replied “we already talked about that” he turned his gaze at her while smiling.


She smiled back at him. she cut again a piece of meat and fed it to Yul. She helps him drink a goblet of water that she had earlier. In her peripheral view, she can saw SeungYeon sharp gaze at her. She can feel her jealousy at that moment.


“So, Yul, what do you do man? What is your job?” TaecYeon asked.


“I own and operate a chain of bars.”


“which bar?”


“SoShi RF bar”


Soshi RF bar? she didn’t show that she is surprised from what she heard. He is the owner of that bar so it means that he is not on that bar last week to stalk and observe the couple, he is there because he owns it.


When she turned to SeungYeon, she noticed that the girls seems to be surprised too, it looks like she just learned it only today. TeacYeon nodded his head repeatedly then he looked at her. she remembers when the guys doubted her presence in the bar where he and Seungyeon went. If Yul is the owner of the bar, its no wonder if she is there too since she is his ‘girlfriend’. She is sure that


TaecYeon is embarrassed right now since he learned that his accuse at her is wrong.


“Actually my family owns a different business but I want to have a different one. So, me and my cousin decided to make our own and we came up with SoShi RF bar. we are currently adding a few more branches.” Yul stated.


She knows that one of bar is branching at Gwanjin district is almost finish.


Oh! Look what I’ve got! I never thought that ‘boyfriend’ is a big time. I’m so lucky!


“I see” TaecYeon said as he nodded.


TaecYeon started to tell his story actually bragging and boasting about his work and his self but her attention is not on him. she is just staring at Yul’s face. He was really so handsome. The way he talks and moves is so suave, cool and manly. He looks smart and intelligent, he is a gentleman and he is rich too. SeungYeon is really lucky that someone like Yul loved her, no scratch that, she is lucky because Yul still loves her.


Yul changed his mind so he followed her in Jeju maybe its because he realized that he can’t completely let go of SeungYeon. He agreed to be her partner in crime to stop her ex in getting married. Seungyeon is the one who TaecYeon loves and will be married to. Two great guys love SeungYeon. She silently sighed at the thought. Some girls had all the luck.







--------------------------------------------------------------------




“Oh my Gawd!” Jessica exclaimed when they finally entered in her hotel room. “You really surprised me! I never thought that you would follow me here.”


Yul smiled “I went to your condo unit yesterday. Tiffany said that you went here so I followed you here.”


“did you really went there? You talked to Tiffany? Why didn’t she text me that you went to my unit yesterday?”


“I told her not to tell you”


She smiled widely “ you really want to surprise me that much huh? So, what happened? Did you finally realize that I’m correct, right? You finally comprehend that you still love SeungYeon and you don’t want her to be married with another man so you went here to join me in my plan?”


He gave her a slight nod.


“I told you I’m right! You keep denying it last time. I knew it was your pride that was stopping you to agree with me that night. But anyway, thank you for saving my earlier. You know, I almost look pitiable and stupid all throughout sour meal if you didn’t arrive. Its funny, you know. We didn’t talk about it but we know what we are supposed to do. its like we’ve been known each other for so long. And we really look like a real couple. Did you see Seungyeon face? She is completely jealous even she tried to hide it. I know it because im a girl too. She hates me, I can feel it. She still loves you so if you will go to her, I’m 99.99% sure that she will accept you again and leave TeacYeon behind for you.”


Yul didn’t answer, he just stare at her instead.


“are you not going to say anything?”


He grinned “you said so many things. I don’t know where will I react.”


She laughed “I’m just excited and happy because I saw you again” she was astonished for a moment when she realizes what she just have said. she don’t why those words came out of .


“uhm. - what I mean is that, I’m happy to see you again because it means that you agreed to join me in my craziness.”


“Okay,” he amusedly said.


“by the way, its funny that we already met twice and we pretended to be a couple but we still don’t know each other. I’m Jessica” she offered her hand “but you can call me Jess of Jessie.”


He accepted her hand for a shake. His hand is warm and she thinks that it will feel good if they hold hands.


OMG, Jessica! You are fantasizing and admiring even his hands? You are a crazy girl.


Yul is really handsome and it really worth fantasizing him. she is just a normal girl who knows how to appreciate the good qualities of a man. It’s not a sin if she sees him attractive.


“I’m Yul”


“But that’s not your real name right? Do you mind telling me your full name? I think we should start to get to know each other better because we will be busted if we don’t know simple things about each other.”


He nodded “Yeah, You are right! Let me start again.” He let go of their shake and he stood up straight and bow to her. “Hi, I’m kwon Yul! You can call me Yul. It’s nice to meet you!”


She laughed at her action but she went along. She bowed too and then smile at him. “Hi I’m Jessica Jung. You can call me Jessie or anything you want. It’s nice to meet you too!” they laughed together.


Come on Yul, have a seat.” They sat on a couch that it’s back is leaning on the wall and it is facing the bed. He is just one sit apart from her.


“So how old are you?” I asked him


“I will be 26 at december”


“I’m 25 this year”


“really? I thought you were just 20.”


She laughed and she slaps him on his shoulder.


“You are such a sweet talker. You deduct my age too much. 21 will do”


He laughed. Even the sound of his laugh is adorable.


“You mentioned earlier about your ownership of SoShi RF bar. Me, I work at Sone apparel as fashion show organizer and supervisor of the one department there.”


“Well, that explains your great sense of fashion”


“oh, come on. Don’t flatter me too much Kwon Yul”


“I’m just telling you the truth” he smiled sincerely at her.


“Fine! Thank you for the compliment.” She said with a little bit sarcasm “anyway, where do you live?”


“I live at Sone Suites in Yangcheon-gu Seoul. But my family lives in Busan.”


“Ah. Me, I live with Tiffany at Yong San-gu Seoul, as you know. I’m originally from Gangwon-do.” her smile disappears when she remembers her family there. She missed them so much. It’s been half a year since she last saw them. 


“Something’s wrong?”


She turned to him “it’s nothing, I just missed my family. It’s been a long time since I last saw them”


He looked at her confused “GangWon-do is not that far from Seoul. Why don’t you visit them more often?”


“the truth is, I haven’t visited them there in GangWon-do for a year and I haven’t saw them for a six months. They went in seoul to visit me twice. It was in Christmas and in my Birthday. Although I often calls them and always chats with my sister, I haven’t gone there. Until right now, I still feel embarrassed from what happened a year ago.” She told him the incident that happens a year ago. “Our neighbors love to gossip so much. And can you believe it? until right now, my sister told me that they are still gossiping about me. I told them that I will go home there if I have a new boyfriend because I want the gossip about me will die and I don’t want to look pitiful in front of those gossipers. But what TaecYeon did to me cause a big impact, I’m afraid to be in a relationship and scared to love again.”


He stared at her and she saw sympathy in his expression.


She smiled slightly “My situation is crazy right? So I hope that you understand me why do I want to do this. If he taecyeon will undergo the same thing that happened to me, he will know how much it hurts. And I will be peaceful after that.”


“after your revenge, it is ok for you to fall in love again?”


He stared at her intently and she met his gaze. She doesn’t know if she will be able to trust a guy again. She doubts all of the guys who showed an interest to her. She thinks that they will leave her too. she’s afraid that she will experience again what TaecYeon did to her. she thinks she have to consult a psychiatrist about it.


“I don’t know, maybe I will, because if I’m finish with my revenge, my anger towards that guy will be replaced by sympathy.” She lifted her one brow. “wait, why is your question is like that? You, huh! You are sneaky gossiper. You are so manly but you like to hear gossips.”


Yul just laughed at her.


“anyway, where is your room?”


“it is at eight floor but I will check out later.”


“huh? What do you mean that you will check out later? You will transfer to another room? Ah.. I get it, you will transfer near here in my room.”She said as she nodded.


He stared at her intently “Yes, I will transfer to another room but.” he paused and then he grinned at her “it will be here in your room”


She almost slipped in the sofa that she is sitting.


“WHATTT?!!” she exclaimed and Yul just smirked at her looking y.






----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

don't forget to leave a comment.