Chapter 1

Ruining my Ex-boyfriend's wedding


-------------------------------------------------------------

With Jessica’s shaking hands, she crushed the newspaper that she is holding after she has read what is written there that made her mad and furious.

Ok TaecYeon and Han Seungyeon were getting married. And the shameful two added their picture, both of them are happy while posting in the camera.

Her cheating boyfriend and that b*tch! She can’t accept it. They don’t deserve to be happy after what they have done to her especially JaeBeom. She wil never ever forgive him for hurting her feelings. He doesn’t have the right to be happy.
He dumped her, that jerk! He dumped her for that socialite b*tch SeungYeon. And now they are getting married.

She slammed her hands on the small table in the dining area at the unit that she bought. The coffee on the table spilled from its cup. The breads jump and the one and only hotdog fell from the plate and it rolled down until it fell from the table.

Its been one year since it happened but the hurt and the anger was still there every time she remember the things that TaecYeon did to her. he didn’t only hurt her feelings, her parents was affected by it too, he embarrass her in the whole village in their hometown when he back out from their wedding.

She remembered how happy her parents were when they heard that she is getting married. They’ve been wishing for too long than she will settle down and have her own family because she didn’t have any serious relationship. All of her commitments didn’t last that long. It was hard for her to find the perfect boyfriend or husband material. So her parents threw a grand party in their village when she told them the news that she is getting married with the man that she met in her work in seoul.

TaecYeon is a director of one hotel chain where their family has a big share of stocks. They have been together for six months already when he proposed a marriage to her. she was 25 that time and her parents wants to have a grandchildren and she is the one that they are hoping to fulfill their wish because she is the oldest and her younger sibling is still in college.

Ok TaecYeon was definitely a good catch since he is rich, handsome, nice and she loves him so she agreed to be engage to him.
They plan their marriage fast and they chose to get married at her hometown. They invited all of their relatives in different places and also the people in their village.

Suddenly TaecYeon have to go to America for bussiness 3 weeks before their wedding. It supposed to be a only one week trip but until the last day before their wedding he still didn’t come back.

He dumped her over the phone! She will never ever forget the words that he said in their conversation on the phone at the day before they get married.


----------------------flash back---------------------------------


“what does this mean Taec? Why are you not here yet? Why didn’t you call me for one week? Where are you? What happened to you? When I called your office they said that your business trip ended a week ago. What are you doing? Did you forget that we are going to get married tomorrow? Answer my questions NOW!” she couldn’t help but to ask because she was too worried.

“jess, Im sorry”

“Im sorry? you are just going to say im sorry? our wedding is tomorrow. We didn’t even had our rehearsal. Are you at Seoul? Please go here already”

“im sorry jess but I want to call of the wedding “

She was speechless, she was shocked from what she heard.”what are you saying? You are just teasing me right?” she asked him when she recovered from the shock

“Jess, I cant get married with you anymore”

She force to laugh “Yah! You are funn. Stop it or else I will get mad at you”

“im not joking. Our wedding will not happen anymore.”

It was like she was stab directly in her heart. The tears are start forming in her eyes as her vision starts to get blurry. The tears fall unstoppable from her eyes. Even if the world will melt down she won’t notice it. since taecyeon words already destroyed it.

“Im so sorry Jess”

“why?” she asked him while crying. Why did he have to turn his back on her in the day before their wedding? Anger starts to form on her chest.

Taecyeon didn’t answer her

“WHY??!!!” she yelled at him. When she is angry she intends to be violent he have to be thankful since he is not infront of her or else she will ruin his beastly face.

“because I realized that I shouldn’t marry you. I was being impulsive in my decisions”

Her jaw clenched harder as her tears starts to fall down faster.”How dare you? So it is just like this? You will call in the day before our wedding just to tell me that our wedding will be call of? What do you think of this wedding? A party that you can cancel anytime you want?”

“isn’t it better that our wedding will be off, Jess? We might both regret it someday if we got married now. Maybe someday you will be thankful to me that our wedding was canceled.

“does it mean that…our wedding is not the only one that you… are you breaking up with me?”

He sighed before he starts to talk “I think its the best way that we part ways, Jess”

She cant stop herself sobbing loudly “ how can you do this to me? you are dumping me over the phone in the day before our wedding”

“I don’t want to hurt you Jess”

“you don’t love me anymore?”

He didn’t answer

“ANSWER ME. Do You love me or not?”

“not anymore”

she burst out crying. Before he left to America he said that he loves her so much. What did really happen after 3 weeks of his disappearance? Did he saw someone that he can replace me with?

“who is she?”

“who?”

“the one that you replace me with”

“there is no one Jess. I didn’t replace you with anyone”

“Liar, LIAR!” she cried “how can you do this to me?” she kneeled down as her phone starts to slip from her hand. She cried harder when she realized that she not the only one in that place where she chose to talked to Taecyeon privately, the gossipers in their village is also there listening. After an hour the news spread around not only in their village but also to the village near them.


----end of flash back-----

Starting that day she left their village and never came back there because of embarrassment when Taecyeon called off their wedding. Her parents and her sister is the one who visits her in seoul. And also starting that day she never entered any relationship. She was hurt many times before but nothing can than the pain that taecyeon gave to her. she was afraid that it might happen it her again.
Taecyeon did a huge damage in her heart. He ruined her faith in love.

So when she find out that her hunch is true that Taecyeon broke up with her because of someone he met at America, she promised to herself that she will have her revenge. She will make him feel what she felt when he back out from the wedding. He doesn’t deserve to be happy after what he did to her. but he never came back from America.

But now that he is back with his fiancée. It is her chance to continue her plan to ruin him and his wedding. She will kill him with shame and heartache.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------