Chapter 5

Ruining my Ex-boyfriend's wedding

Chapter 5



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


When Jessica went in at the restaurant if the hotel she immediately saw TaecYeon and Seungyeon seated in one of the tables there while talking to a waiter. It was dinner time. In the few nights she only had her dinner in her room; she will just order it and have it to be delivered in her room because she can’t go out since she is hiding from the couple. Now that she already met them, she can go everywhere she wants to. She needs to proceed in to her plans. She slowly walks towards their table and pretend that she is just only passing by. She saw SeungYeon looked at her, and she smiled at her. she walks near to their table. TaecYeon who is talking to a waiter, stop talking and turn his attention to her.


“You’re here! Can I join you? It’s sad eating alone, you know that” she said.


Its obvious in Seungyeon face that she don’t want to her to be with them, the girl didn’t even bother to answer her smile. Taecyeon is the one who answered. She knows that this guy doesn’t want her to be with them together in a table since he is with his fiancée but he knows that he cant push her away.


The table can serve 4 persons. She choose the sit beside Taecyeon. The waiter is there so he is the one who pull the chair for her. she thanked him and she also gave her orders to him.


“Don’t worry. I’m going to pay for my dinner” she told them when the waiter went away.


“its ok, I’ll pay for it” even though he is smiling she knows that it is not sincere.


“well, If you insist. Thanks!” she said “by the way, how long are you guys going to stay here?”


“three weeks,” Taecyeon said whom she noticed that is staring at her intently.


TaecYeon is staring more like gawking at her like he is staring to goddess of beauty in front of him. well she tried to look her best that night. She is ready for a night out and she will go there straight after this dinner.


“how about you? How long are you going to stay here?” he asked


“I think, I will stay for two weeks or more than that.”


“how about your work? Are you still working at SONE corporation?”


“Yes, I’d file a leave. I really want this vacation since I’ve been so stressed this past few months”


“I see, It’s nice to know that you chose to stay at our hotel”


“actually, I forgot that you are working under 2pm hotels. I just remembered when I saw SongYun here.” 


“Really?” he asked again. He wasn’t still convinced.


“Really”


“Ok, and again, my fiancée’s name Is not SongYun, its Seungyeon” he look a little bit irritated


“Oh! I’m sorry. I forgot. I will not make a mistake next time.” She said. actually she did it again on purpose. She just wanted to see their irritated face.


She turned her head towards Seungyeon and she saw hate and anger in her eyes but the latter she immediately erased it. it is possible that Taecyeon told his fiancée that she is his ex-girlfriend? Or maybe she is angry at her because she is just jealous at her because of Yul?


She look back again at Taecyeon. She felt that he doubts her; she is sure that he had some theories in his mind. Maybe he is thinking that she is following them. Besides, it is a little obvious that she is following them. She cant blame him for thinking like that coz she is the one who keeps going at them. If Yul is there she wouldn’t need to go to them and do this.


“I’m thinking of exploring this place. They said that there many beautiful attractions here”


“are you going to explore this place alone?” Taecyeon asked again. She won’t expect that Seungyeon will talk to her.


“with a tourist guide ofcourse”


“I mean, you have no one or someone close to you who will go with you?”


“its ok, I like traveling alone. But Yul’s gonna be here next week. While he is not yet here, I will stroll by myself”


“excuse me, I’ll be just go to the ladies room” SeungYeon said. why it is that every time she mentioned Yul’s name that girl just want to go away?


“what are you up to, Jess?” TaecYeon asked when they were left alone.


“Up to? What do you mean?” she wrinkled her forehead. “what?”


“its not coincidence that you are here, am I right?” he asked casually “ and in the bar last Tuesday. It’s no coincidence that you are there too, Right?”


She raised her eyebrows at him. “what do you want to say?"


“are you following us?”


“what the hell are you talking about? Why would I follow you guys?” how would I know that you will be at Soshi RF bar last Tuesday and that you guys are going to be here as well?”


Amusement showed in his face. “I saw you friend Tiffany in Soshi Mall last Tuesday during lunch time. I saw her went out to the restaurant that me and SeungYeon went to eat. She is with another girl with bangs. In the bar that night, I recognized the girl that is with Tiffany. And that was you. I remember talking with SeungYeon about going to Soshi Rf bar and here in Jeju while we are eating in the restaurant. That is where you knew where we will be going, am I right? So are you still going to tell me that this is just a pure coincidence?”


She can sense in his voice that he is teasing her. taecYeon is really smart. If he is smart, well she is wiser. She is not someone who gives up and admits it easily.


“I don’t know what you are talking about. Why would I follow you, tell me? what will I gain from following you and your girlfriend?”


He didn’t said anything, he just stared at her intently.


She pretends that she is thinking about something then she grew her eyes big. “Oh, No! No no no no no…” she shook her head pretending to stop her laugh “ are you telling me that im following you guys like an obsessed freak ex? Come on, Taecyeon! It has been a year. Hello? What do you think of yourself, a god for me to not to get over you over a year?” she giggled “ Hey, I’m over you completely. I’ve moved on already from what you did to me. I have a boyfriend already, right?”


The amusement in his face disappeared, it was like he didn’t like what she have said. he stared at her longer, reading what on her mind.


“Come on TaecYeon. Shouldn’t you be thankful that I’m still talking with you casually like it was nothing to me even though we broke up in a bad way? Imagine, you dumped me over the phone on the day before our wedding. If it is wasn’t me, even after a year I will kick your *ss when I saw you in that bar that night. But I’ve already moved on. I’m happy with my life now with Yul, There’s no need for me to still hate you.”


He looks like he was disappointed from what he heard and she didn’t know the reason why. If he only knew what she is imagining that she would do that time, she will slap him hard for a 100 time, she will bum his head on the wall, she will stab him all the sharp objects she will see near them and lastly she will kick him hard on his b*lls really really hard up to the point that he wont be able to walk and have his own family. 


“so are you not happy that I’ve move on already? I admit that I hate you so much before because of what you did. It was hard for me to move on but I did, thanks to Yul.”


She hope that Yul will not go against her for using his name constantly. She hope that she would understand what she is doing. Her drama would be more convincing if she uses him by using his name.


“how many months are you guys have been together?”


“seven months”


“are you living together?” he formally asked


She remembered the time in that bar where Yul told her that she already needs to go home. “Lets go home, baby” . Maybe that is the reason why TaecYeon thinks that she living together with Yul. She will just let him believe what he thinks. “Yes, we are”


She didn’t expect it when she saw his brows met with each other “why?”


“what do you mean ‘why’?”


“why did you live with him when you didn’t with me. You never even slept with me, not even once,” he hissed softly.


Oh! That’s why he is mad at her. She never give in to him when he always seduce her to sleep with him and take their relationship up to a higher level. She wanted to marry him first. Her family is conservative and she knows that she will stay until she got married.


She have many questions to him, she wants to ask why he leaved her, she wanted to know if SeungYeon is the reason why he changed his mind, and how can he hurt her that much. But if she did that, it will show that she is still affected by what he did to her before.


“did SeungYeon knows that I’m your ex?” she asked him instead of answering his question


“No, its not important and its no used telling her about that”


She smiled “Right, Its not important” so I means that there are no other reason why SeungYeon is mad at her. she hates her because of Yul.


It was confirmed. SeungYeon is still in love with Yul. She is just hiding her feelings for him. maybe she can start the next step of her plan.


“by the way, where have you been? I never saw since the time that you dumped me” she asked casually


“I was in states for almost a year. I went back here three months ago”


“Oh! You’ve been away here for so long. The fact that you are working again here in 2PM hotel, it means that you are back in your old position in that corporation.”


“Yes, My family holds the second largest share in the corporation. So I can go back there if I wanted to.”


She saw SeungYeon walking towards them so she chooses not to talk again. When she sat down, the foods arrived too. She ate quietly. Sometimes she steals glances to the couple who feeds each other. Taecyeon never ever fed her when they are together, she is the only one who does that. He also said before that he finds it that kind of PDA corny. And now he feeds Seungyeon like he was used in doing that.


Maybe he really loved SeungYeon, and maybe he did not love her then. She feels hurt. She had loved him so much then. She dreamed of living with him forever but he just trashed her love. The couple are laughing like she was the one that they are laughing at.


Maybe SeungYeon did that on purpose to show her that even though Yul is with her, she still has her fiancé. And TaecYeon did that too on purpose to make her jealous and to tell it to her face that he dumped her before.


Her grip on her table knife and fork tightens. She wants to throw it to the b*tchy couple to stop them from irritating her.


She noticed Seungyeon was astonished while looking at her back. She wondered why. Her forehead wrinkled. She was about to take a look at him but she felt a hand on her shoulders.


“Baby”


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------